What's new

Religious question

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Bea Kiddo, I'm sorry if I came across a bit harsh. Now that you have clarified your position and that company policy allows for some room to fudge, I have a whole new light on the subject. Also, I sort of got the idea by your reference to my use of ethics was as though you though I meant it in the same vein as CoS. Let me make it very clear I was NOT referring to their version of ethics. I wasn't implying you should enforce anything on the customers. I was talking about the Best Buy scenario and comparing it, but I don't think that is valid now. Seems to be comparing apples to oranges now. I guess what I am trying to say is that in my business, I don't want repeat business or referrals from people who want my services for free! And I do very well with that policy.

That makes sense. Its all cool. I didnt think you were referring to Scn type ethics. I understood it in the general sense.

I gotta admit, there have been times I have caught them. But I still dont judge about it. This is kinda of an example of a similarity: A person complains to the manager that there is a hair in the drink they got from the bartender. You look at the hair, looks exactly like the hair of the customer complaining.... ok. You look at the bartender: he is bald....:dieslaughing: . I have joked and said "you mean from that guy?" and they have sheepishly walked away. If they still want a refund, I would give it. But I would not necessarily let them back or serve them if they did it twice.

(And no, that is not my line of business. Its just an example).

Div6

Crusader
Your view is more aligned with the Gnostics | Early xtians | Cathars | and other assorted "heretics" than with the mainstream. The Lords Prayer, if you check it out, also voices the same sentiments ie:

"Thy will be done, in earth as it is in heaven"

and

"And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us"

In the first Melbourne ACC, LRH laid out that "the basic overt act was making others wrong for comitting overts".

If only......?

Peace and love.

Terril park

Sponsor
In the first Melbourne ACC, LRH laid out that "the basic overt act was making others wrong for comitting overts".

If only......?

Peace and love.

There is a Pab, can't recall which which says the greatest overt act is making others wrong for
committing overts. Was that in fact nearer the quote you mention? I mention this because I think its an important point.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I believe that all spirits, souls, thetans, whatever you want to call them are all part of the same spiritual force. And that's all God is.