What's new

Remini Family positive vibes thread.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is wonderful to see a family hold together against the threats and implied threats of the church. :cloud9:

I hope you keep in mind, when your journey out gets a bit bumpy and uncomfortable, that your love and solidarity in publicly leaving will serve as an inspiration to others in a similar situation. No matter what, you will have made a difference.

Gib

Crusader
It is wonderful to see a family hold together against the threats and implied threats of the church. :cloud9:
I hope you keep in mind, when your journey out gets a bit bumpy and uncomfortable, that your love and solidarity in publicly leaving will serve as an inspiration to others in a similar situation. No matter what, you will have made a difference.

If all were only so lucky. Got to admire the free communication in the Remini family.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
To leah, Nicole and family!

Don't be afraid of anything or let anyone fear you - The worst is already behind you - as now, you are free. You might experience a loss, deception, you can be shocked while you realize what some situations were about or put the puzzle pieces together - but don't let fear ovherwhelm you . To become aware of a complete scene or situation may be uncomfortable for a short time but, for sure, lead to a relief of mind and spiritual freedom.

You are not alone, there are hundreds or thousands here who went through similar situations.

You are very strong people, courageous and you created a huge storm of admiration from the ex-scientolgists and independant field toward you both girls. You rock!

Be at peace - let your grief be your grief, and life is already opening you many doors to a wonderfull new world - Hapiness is there for you!

Should you experiment anything that shouldn't be, because of your leaving - tell so publicly - and don't ever hesitate to ask for ANY help or support you would need. This cummunity is very efficient in supporting and helping anyone leaving - it's a pleasure to do it.

Wish you the very best ; joy & freedom belong to you and your family !

:cheerleader::grouphug:

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would be willing to lend a hand if needed...

Regards

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am her Step-Mother have been for 35 years. If you read Tony Ortega, I did the interview about black PR with him.
Thank you , your support means so very much to Leah. It is a bright star in a dark situation.

Dear Ms. Fiore,

Regards

Arnie Lerma

slobeck

Patron
Dear Leah, Donna, Nicole and the rest of the family,
I wish you peace and strength in this difficult and confusing time. You're on the better side of the fence and though it may not seem that way right now, the grass is actually greener over here. As a supporter of this fight and an ex-member of a different sect who's own mental freedom came with the help of many ex-Scientologists and their supporters, Your strength as a family who stands true to your bonds to each other is a shining example of the finest spiritual and family values. You're not hateful apostates. Rather you're living beacons of hope for those still suffering.

All my love to you all at this time,
Grady Broyles

Dear Ms. Fiore,

Regards

Arnie Lerma

Thank you very much...I will let you know. This is a constant moving situation as you can guess...some family members have held our tongues for so long, it's wonderful to be able to say what we want....

Although I did go a little overboard with Kirsty..

Lone Star

Crusader
Dear Ms. Fiore,

Regards

Arnie Lerma

Arnie I bet a few ashtrays were thrown against the wall at OSA/INT HQ when your post was read. :biggrin:

DM is doing his copper rod processing right about now.

:lol:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you very much...I will let you know. This is a constant moving situation as you can guess...some family members have held our tongues for so long, it's wonderful to be able to say what we want....

Thank you for joining us here, Donna.

I was in the cult for nigh on 30 years but no other members of my family were. When I told them I was "out," the joy all round was amazing. For me and my wife as much as anyone else.

I lost a lot of "friends" when I left, but I regained my family and I think it was a better than fair trade. I also got my life, my sanity and most of all my personal integrity back. For real this time, not the fake "personal integrity" cult members have.

My only words to your daughter would be to enjoy family time and enjoy the friends who have stuck by you - the others were just fellow tribesfolk of the $cientology Clan. It was only the shared belief system that kept us together.

Once one walks away from that, friendship has a far more honest meaning to it.

And, for what it's worth, I don't believe you were too hard on Krusty at all.:biggrin:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Welcome Donna! Just like everyone here you have my best wishes & positive vibes coming your way & also to everyone in the family.

Naah, I thought it was perfect. :biggrin:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

I do understand what you are facing, please understand that

Everything $cientology does is in pursuit of silence.

It is my opinion after 20 years dealing with them that the only solution, other than that of condoning their conduct by silence, is to come out swinging, bringing the fight to them.

Lawrence Wollershiem, one those who taught me, said:

"The reason Scientology always attacks, is because their conduct is indefensible..."

Bring the fight to them, come out swinging...step into every threat...LINK

Because of the fact that without truth you have nothing,
there really is nothing of real value to lose, and only upside potential.

And I am confident that Anonymous and all the Ex-Members will stand with you.

Regards,

Arnie Lerma

PS: RE Kirsti, you spoke your mind, that is what it takes and a little courage, and eventually even Kirsti will learn what a fool she is being...

Anonycat

Crusader

As has been seen, there is overwhelming support for Leah (& of course, family), from fans and supporters from all over the world. her bravery is staggering, as is the family's, for staying together in the face of Disconnection and being Declared. Jennifer, and all of the others who have come forward and said that they stand by her decision, are so respected. All my love.

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Not yet, thanks, but I will let you know. We may need it.

Also: just know there are lots of anons willing to have your back on whyweprotest.net , a site where anons, exes etc. etc. from around the world hang out to chat about COS and coordinate protests and actions.

However, you or your family may not want to go there right now you're out of COS so short, it tends to get [STRIKE]a little[/STRIKE] rough over there every now and then. I think most Anons would advise sites like ESMB as a first landing ground. I know Leah is from Brooklyn and all [Which seems to mean something in the States. Hey, I'm Dutch. What do I know? :unsure: ], but then again.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Is there anything we can do to help?
Not yet, thanks, but I will let you know. We may need it.
Please know that the only thing we want is what is best for your family and the people you love and care for.

Please also know you have our respect, admiration, and affection. Indeed, I am not able to adequately express how impressed we are with your family.

Many, if not all, of us know what you are going through. We went through it ourselves.

As others have said, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.