What's new

Remini Family positive vibes thread.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Clamicide mads a good point in another thread about wanting to send a positive message to Nicole.

Who knows if her family is ready to brave ESMB yet, but all of us that have left know the emotional ravages and turmoil of disconnection. How about we just make a thread of positive messages to the family in general or specific members, and hopefully if someone has a connection they can direct them to this thread.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Welcome out Leah and all of your family!

Don't be afraid of Anons. None of us are as cruel as all of us. :omg:

Or what was it? :biggrin:

[Edit: after reading this thread :) , take a short look at the list of exes. You can find it in my signature!]

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome out Leah and all of your family!

Don't be afraid of Anons. None of us are as cruel as all of us. :omg:

Or what was it? :biggrin:

We are Anonymous - and the Pyschs did not hire us! L Ron Hubbard and Scientology did this all on their own!! Now we think you will understand why the protests!! No - Anonymous are not a terrorist group either - just people that have been burned by the Cult of Scientology!

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leah and family :thumbsup: :bighug: - Thank God for your courage. AND Thank YOU for standing up. All of you. :clap:

Clamicide mads a good point in another thread about wanting to send a positive message to Nicole.

Who knows if her family is ready to brave ESMB yet, but all of us that have left know the emotional ravages and turmoil of disconnection. How about we just make a thread of positive messages to the family in general or specific members, and hopefully if someone has a connection they can direct them to this thread.

I am here and I will direct her to this thread next time I speak with her. Thanks for the wonderful support!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sending warm kiwi love to the Remini family.

I do not have any clever words to offer. Please just know it gets easier as the journey through life continues. May your journey be full of peace and harmony - and really really good tea. :flowers:

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I am here and I will direct her to this thread next time I speak with her. Thanks for the wonderful support!

Hi Donna! Tell Leah some of us think she has gone at this with class and balls. Same with the rest of the family. We have all gone through similar pains on disconnections and feelings of loosing everything COS related, but once through the pain, a wonderful new world and wonderful people can come into our lives ... unconditional friendships and love. It will be a beautiful thing, once you guys make it over the hump. Lots of people here to support you.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nothing else like honesty, love and really caring for others. Way to go Remini family.

So glad you walked away and took back your lives. Bless you all.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Sending love to the Remini family.

I am second generation of a 4 generation scientology family and I understand how complex it can be, and how courageous it is to stand up and say "Enough!". My family is still affected by disconnection, and even more by the lies that accompany it.

Once the door is open there are many questions to be answered, shocks at the depth of deception, distress at the loss of the 'dream', but many here have already walked the path and can help. What is wonderful is the sense of real freedom of speech and thought. No more answering to someone else for feeling emotions, making independent choices or following true personal creative passions. No more having friends who KR you for stepping over some arbitrary line designed to keep you under control. Freedom to love and to be exactly who you are.

There are many stories here in the Stories sub forums, and much to read that will answer those questions, welcome.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I just want Leah and Nicole to know that Leah leaving so publicly and Nicole speaking out so publicly has been like sticking up for all the Sea Org members - past, present and future - and the abuse they are subjected to on a daily basis. I love that you guys actually get it - that you've been there and lived it and know what goes down and can empathise. I love that Leah never forgot where she came from - her roots - or stopped worrying about one of her friends just because it was now politically expedient to do so.

Yes, I'm looking at you, John Travolta. Two words. Spanky Taylor. How COULD you still be a part of that group? You know what's going down.

Don't be too worried about the cult. As my friend Lori would say, "Plan for the worst, but expect the best." They're under a lot of scrutiny all round the world for their unethical practices. People are watching their every move and the net is tightening. They really do have to sit on their hands a lot more than they once did. My suggestion is to make any harassment or intimidation public. That is usually the best form of insurance against such behaviour.

Wishing you both every good thing in life, and you too, Donna!! You sound like a great lady! No wonder Leah loves you.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:welcome2: Donna!! :bighug:
Thanks for speaking up to Tony Ortega at The Underground Bunker!

Donna, are you another sister?

Leah and Nicole are stepdaughters of Donna Fiore and Tony interviewed her the other day!
For 28 years, Donna Fiore was Leah Remini’s stepmother, until, 10 years ago, she split up with Leah’s father, George Remini. Fiore says she and Leah are still close, and she’s been talking to the King of Queens actress frequently as she prepared to leave the church and in the chaotic days since.
http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/24/sc...andle-the-black-pr-of-leah-reminis-defection/

My message to the family.... Thank you, you are loved and appreciated by many. Keep moving forward amid all this disruption in your lives and know that this too shall pass.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
And she ought to know from the never-in side that we looked at her involvment with SCN as a black mark, and at this development as a huge positive sign of her intelligence and heart. Some of us understand what being born into that crap means, and even those who don't think she's well rid of it. There will be no repurcussions career-wise for giving El Ron's garbage a miss from us always-wogs.

Lori

Cheryl E Love
:grouphug:
Welcome Leah!

I will pass on the advice given me when I first woke up" and got the courage to venture onto this wonderful forum....

Take your time. Read, read and read some more. There are dozens of people here that know exactly what you are going thru and will continue to feel for awhile. It takes time.

Having your family standing there beside you is the most powerful force in existance. Nothing can win against Love.

When you are ready, know you are welcome here with arms and hearts wide open. :hug: :rose:

Lone Star

Crusader
To Leah, Nicole, and all of the family I just want to say that I honor and support your willingness to stand up to a terrible man, David Miscavige. A man who is formed out of the mold of every dictatorial tyrant throughout history. Out of your personal integrity Leah you dared to question where his missing wife was and is. When you found out that abuses were taking place within the CoS you dared to question it. You stood behind Paul Haggis when it was "out-ethics" to do so. I can't say the same for the other celebs who are still supporting the evil of DM's regime.

Yes you are unfortunately losing life long friends right now due to the practice of disconnection. You now see how the CoS lies about that policy and practice when they say it doesn't exist. Many others have suffered it before you. Just know that others are out here to fill that void of lost friends. Hopefully one day these lost friends will follow your lead and example.

:heartflower:

Last edited: