repayments of unused funds vs money on account for books unused auditing hours etc

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
First of all I would like to thank those of you who answered my last thread on how to get a refund for unused money on account.

Besides the money I have clearly as cash just sitting on account I also have money for unused auditing hours and money that can go to training etc but isn't exactly cash. For instance I have money at Flag for review hours of L10 that can only be used as a review for L10 and nothing else. I have hours at various orgs in a similar way.

Is there any way to get that back too. Since they are the ones refusing to give any more auditing once I get a refund how can they hold on to my money?

I guess it comes down to legality. Can they hold that money or can't they.

I was thinking of getting the easy money back first then the money in the grey area.

Any advise would be appriciated.

Thank You to all who answer this and who have answered my last thread.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: repayments of unused funds vs money on account for books unused auditing hours et

If your money is unused then it is on account regardless of what it was allocated for and you are entitled to get it back, so whatever advice you received on the other thread applies to ALL your unused funds.

So don't be "Reasonable" :giggle: go for it! :yes:

Friend

Patron
Re: repayments of unused funds vs money on account for books unused auditing hours et

The money you put on an account is like a savings account, so you have money when it is needed. That's money not yet donated, because it hasn't been debited out.
Also that's an account that you secure cheaper prices for future courses or levels. Let’s say you saved $5000 for Level 1, 2005; and the price is for the very same level 2010 is $8000. Let say you are taking level 1, 2010, then you actually saved $3000. If you would take out the money earlier; you lose the course price; then you pay full price. (What a Level 1 cost I am not sure)
I am not sure if you had to take out package deal for review hours, or if it was done by the time clock. I don't see why their estimation was sooo offff. For sure you didn’t get immediate exchange. I don't see why they wouldn't put the remaining money back on your account. Use Tr 4 until you a "yes".
Did you sign it out or debited as donations from you savings account? That's a very important question.
I have to go back to my copies of my account at a later time to investigate to see if they did my account different to someone else’s account. I have to look for red flags. However that's from a city org.
They could have changed the account management before or after the millennium for their advantage unknown to many.
Personally I used government mediator to get all my own money back from my account without a waiver. I got that taken off. That was long time ago.
I would have the government mediator to pursue a copy of org saving account(s).
Whatever you do; never sign the waiver with your own hard earned money.
Has anybody analyzed the 100 % functions of the org accounts? Are all account holders treated 100 % the same, or has there been some exceptions. Are those accounts legal?
I would try to get the money back. The money is not theirs either. You have the right to know where it is.
What is the percentage of Registrars getting money by extortions (gang ups) vs. an org member just going up to Registrars saying "I want to buy/donate auditing or course(s). Was my grammar course donation or price?
I would like to know for each service.
How many exes has a copy of the org accounts?

First of all I would like to thank those of you who answered my last thread on how to get a refund for unused money on account.

Besides the money I have clearly as cash just sitting on account I also have money for unused auditing hours and money that can go to training etc but isn't exactly cash. For instance I have money at Flag for review hours of L10 that can only be used as a review for L10 and nothing else. I have hours at various orgs in a similar way.

Is there any way to get that back too. Since they are the ones refusing to give any more auditing once I get a refund how can they hold on to my money?

I guess it comes down to legality. Can they hold that money or can't they.

I was thinking of getting the easy money back first then the money in the grey area.

Any advise would be appriciated.

Thank You to all who answer this and who have answered my last thread.