What's new

Report of OSA at CNN with Freedom Mag

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Cross posting from WWP

Report of OSA at CNN with Freedom Mag

Report on OCMB by Probity today:

"Three OSA gentlemen were posted at the entrance to CNN in Hollywood this morning, distributing the latest Freedom Magazine to passers by.

The magazine includes a 30 minute DVD on Anderson Cooper."

av0bcw.jpg

Last note: "At noontime, they're still handing out their mag in front of the CNN Building on Sunset. I asked someone to snap their picture, we'll see how that goes down..."

Per Weiber, last third or so of publication may be devoted to Marty & Mike. He'd look at publication online, so not 100% verified same as what's being passed out in front of CNN Headquarters, but same cover.

Hopefully someone from OCMB can verify all this, and post picture?

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
It simply doesn't work

I read the condemnations of the ex members who presented their views on Anderson's show. The article is a lame attempt at character assassination. I think the point that the cos miss is that their criticisms define scientology, not Marty or Mike or Amy. The attacks make the cos look seedy. I can't imagine any legitimate organization saying such things about disgruntled ex-members. The cos just looks sleazy with this type of an article.

It's hard to listen to what you are saying when who you are is screaming at me.

NeverMe

Patron
Forgive me if this has already been posted...... I really thought this was another great example of the evilness of scientology. Like a dog (scientology) with a bone (Anderson Cooper), they're gonna try to suck the marrow out and won't be happy until there's nothing left.

Scientologists Take Anti-Anderson Cooper Fight to Google

By Alex Weprin on Jul 14, 2010 04:25 PM

http://www.mediabistro.com/webnewse...ntianderson_cooper_fight_to_google_167635.asp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
I watched the AC 360 interviews. He gave each side plenty of opportunity to answer valid questions, to tell their side. Since the church considers there is only one side to the story, their side, then all other questions and answers are therefore lies. Such bullshit.

Where can I get or see a copy of this Freedom issue about Anderson Cooper ?

Thank you. :wink2:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Shhhhhhhush you lot!! . . . "never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake".

NeverMe

Patron
I watched the AC 360 interviews. He gave each side plenty of opportunity to answer valid questions, to tell their side. Since the church considers there is only one side to the story, their side, then all other questions and answers are therefore lies. Such bullshit.

Where can I get or see a copy of this Freedom issue about Anderson Cooper ?

Thank you. :wink2:

I hate to direct you to their web site to see it but they have the videos and the Freedom Mag issue posted there. I watched the new videos they made about Anderson Cooper and laughed my a** off at the childishness of it all. The narration could have been written by a 10 year old blogger. But it was typical scientologist crap so I wasn't surprised by any of it.

It's all posted on their freedommag.org web site.

Last edited:

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
Thanks, Paul!

What was your take on him? I wonder sometimes when folks are sent out to do these things if their greater desire might just be to throw everything down and run like hell.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks, Paul!

What was your take on him? I wonder sometimes when folks are sent out to do these things if their greater desire might just be to throw everything down and run like hell.

He was just a grunt like me back then, not an exec or anything. I think he may have been a word clearer, but I wasn't qualified then to comment on how good or bad he was, and don't remember anyway. People sometimes change in 40 years too! As far as I recall, he left the SO years ago, and is public in the LA area. I seem to remember bumping into him once or twice in LA and saying hi, and he seemed pretty dour then. Kinda like the picture above. :)

Paul

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
In some ways his face reminds me of another dour dude we have here in NYC, Jimmy Duddy.

duddyez4.jpg

Or from a MASH episode: "emotionally exhausted and morally bankrupt".

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
Here's another person handing them out on Wednesday:
watch

apparently they also had a teenager out there as well at some point.