ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Reports of human waste in East Grinstead stream

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Free to shine, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I know there were threads on this in the past, I have been unable to find them yet with a quick search and will add links later if I do.

Calling Axiom! :megaphone:

Read more at http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co....9646102-detail/story.html#Y7BfS00dhBOXokjx.99

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Thanks for re-posting that important video.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

The newspaper quotes the cult spokeshole as saying they have a new state-of-the-art sewage system so it couldn't possibly be them. Since in cult-speak "state-of-the-art sewage system" could mean flush toilets, maybe Ax or someone could wander down to the lake area and have a gander.

Paul

5. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co....9646102-detail/story.html#Y7BfS00dhBOXokjx.99

///
    It is unclear when effluent most recently built up in the stream but Graeme Wilson, a spokesman for The Church of Scientology, said a new sewage system installed at the church meant there have been no recent issues with sewage from its site.
    ///
    He said: "Since we installed our state-of-the-art sewage system there has been zero effluent released into the environment, as verified for the past two months from tests undertaken to ensure it is operating perfectly."
    ///

"two months"? They've been there since 1959.

6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Their sewage system must now be in a condition of Effluence.

7. TheOriginalBigBlue

I missed the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new sewage system.

8. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

It must have been pretty urgent.

I didn't even hear about a reg cycle.

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Now that that effluent is under control, next on the line up should be the Church of Lying scientology working diligently to get rid of all the crappy lies it spews forth. Monumental, even EPIC that would be. Then they can go clean up the 60 or so years of sciebullshit stink of which they made their communities suffer.
    Crap on the line up.
    DMSMH filtered through Clear print and breath devices.
    Bridge Grade Chart to no freedom closed down and declared a fantasyland filled with hazards
    ETC...

10. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

11. TheOriginalBigBlue

12. TheOriginalBigBlue

This 117 page article covers ship waste disposal in the Caribbean in detail. Apparently it is a big problem.

by JP Hanlan - ‎2010 - ‎Related articles
    Dec 17, 2010 - to lessen the burden of ship-generated waste deposited on the islands. ...... reception facilities, high costs of disposal, and other factors may ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  13. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

14. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

A little bit late I know, but I did just that, Paul.

And, it is very clear that the source of the 'human waste' in the stream, is indeed our Usual Suspect the ironically named 'Church' of Scientology at St Hill. I'll post a full write-up when time allows.

Axiom142

15. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

For clarification, does human waste refer to fecal matter or OSA operatives?

16. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

I vote.. BOTH! :party:
    :tease:
    :booze:

(good lord why am I now channeling a Trump rally?? )

:p