What's new

Request for a demonstration of Clay Table Auditing & Processing _ to be Photographed

Re: Request for a demonstration of Clay Table Auditing & Processing _ to be Photograp

If there is any truth in talking therapies then clay demos can help, at least in overcoming nasty events.

Relief can be had from 'going over' painful traumatic events. This is hardly a new thing. I don't know exactly how clay demo is used in auditing, but it could help in counselling. The word drawing is the key. Drawing is the act of pulling together, like a pair of drawers, drawing a conclusion or drawing a pint. Making a 3d drawing is a way of drawing information together, gathering information from various parts of the brain. When you try and draw someone you are searching around in your head for images, and this can be therapeutic. Simply trying to draw your attacker's face would help you to see the attack and thus help you overcome the trauma, the closer you make the figures to the incident, the position of the bodies, the direction the light was coming from all of that information and more would help. The more of the incident you are looking at and that should help feel again the emotions and pain locked up in the memory, and should help you overcome the nastiness. Making a drawing helps but making a 3d image will help more.

Perhaps really looking at painful incidents with clay and drawing and talking would be preferable to running away from it searching for earlier similar invented incidents in deep space.

Especially when smashing the clay flat with your fist! :biggrin: Pro-social way to get anger out and release stress!!! :thumbsup:

Re: Request for a demonstration of Clay Table Auditing & Processing _ to be Photograp

ajb,

What you describe is news to me -- that in Scientology a pc has to demonstrate every paragraph in Dianetics.

I was in the cult for 15 years, and I literally never heard of that as a requirement in any auditing course or auditing level I ever took.

Doesn't mean others may not have heard of it.

It sounds AWFUL!

TG1

I don't know when you did your Auditor courses but in the 90's I remember the checksheet of Academy Level 0 (or was it level II?) requesting to clay demo every paragraph of the book "Dianetics 55".

If I remember exactly even in the Golden Age of tech Academy Course there was the same long clay-demo to do. I remember students working on that demo for days ... myself included.

Thinking at it now I see it was a joke. How can you demonstrate with clay figures an entire paragraph of a "technical" book so that an unknowing person would understand its meaning only by seeing your clay puppets, lines and objects?

I think that phisical demos and drawings are of great utility when you study or when you teach, but in Scientology it all was so hurried, sensless and mechanical that demos becomes often empty rituals to get a pass from sups or other students.

HT

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I don't know when you did your Auditor courses but in the 90's I remember the checksheet of Academy Level 0 (or was it level II?) requesting to clay demo every paragraph of the book "Dianetics 55".

I think that's the book we had to do on Pro TRs.

TG1

Angelic Poster

I did my auditor training in the 1970s.

So glad it wasn't on the Dianetic or Scientology Levels auditor checksheets I did.

Clay demoing every paragraph of a book is fucked up, even for Scientology.

TG1

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I did my auditor training in the 1970s.

So glad it wasn't on the Dianetic or Scientology Levels auditor checksheets I did.

Clay demoing every paragraph of a book is fucked up, even for Scientology.

TG1

The premise of every paragraph is what he actually said. All that understanding of DMSMH and then... you end up doing whatever the recent updated version of R3R is anyway. There's not enough lifetimes to do all of that. If after all that you still end up spending hours on R3R on someone's imagined space hopping trillion year old false memories, is it going to make any more clears?

ajb

If I remember exactly even in the Golden Age of tech Academy Course there was the same long clay-demo to do. I remember students working on that demo for days ... myself included.

Thinking at it now I see it was a joke. How can you demonstrate with clay figures an entire paragraph of a "technical" book so that an unknowing person would understand its meaning only by seeing your clay puppets, lines and objects?

HT

Thanks for all of your responses. It seems that the use of Clay-Demos varied a bit from one set of auditing courses to the other.

What did your long clay-demo consist of? How many different clay assemblages, complexity, etc.

Thanks,

Alex

Chess

Patron with Honors

Thanks for all of your responses. It seems that the use of Clay-Demos varied a bit from one set of auditing courses to the other.

What did your long clay-demo consist of? How many different clay assemblages, complexity, etc.

Thanks,

Alex

There's a big difference between clay table demo's and clay table processing. In study, clay table work is supposed to only get the mass of what you're studying. It is so often completely overdone with complexities and attention to detail that it defeats its purpose - it's meant to be a quick way of really getting something. Many supervisors and students alike made it too complex and like a lot of things with organised Scientology, they turned it into a bureaucracy.
Clay table processing/healing is a completely different proposition. If you do your research you'll find there is only about 6 or so HCOBs on the subject. Apparently as a process it was very difficult to get right and very few auditors could ever get the commands correct so that they worked on the case at hand, CSing for it was pretty much hit and miss. The Key to Life & Pro TRs had Clay Table has preset commands/processing and although many had gains wins etc, many didn't get it. It's quite a technical thing to be accurate with Clay Table Healing and like the procedures in DMSMH almost no one could run it per the instructions.
It is apparent you have no idea what your asking, nor have you done much research prior to your request. I don't mean that harshly but if you can't differentciate between an auditing procedure and the study aspects of Scientology you are going to end up even more confused than you already are with the subject. But hey - who ain't?
Good fishing...

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

Miscavige squirted Heber’s face and glasses with contact lens fluid and then blew powdered coffee creamer into his face.

Miscavige had dolls made in the likeness of Heber (and me). These were very elaborate reproductions that looked like ventriloquists dolls. Miscavige would make Heber sit with the doll on his lap and Miscavige would address himself to the doll instead of talking to Heber directly. This was to demonstrate the “fact” that Miscavige thought Heber “wooden” and “unresponsive.”

It's a mind control cult.

Clay demo this:

tumblr_mayovqNvCQ1r2ntmlo1_400.gif