What's new

Request: Un ban Alanzo

Veda

Sponsor
Alanzo contributed greatly to the early establishment of ESMB with his free spirit, his warmth, and his courageous individuality.

Alanzo added more life to ESMB.

He was good for ESMB.

I vote to un-ban him.

Add your vote if you feel the same. :)

armadillo12.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
As much as I love the crazy Armadillo Man, I'd rather see him stay banned for the sake of us all, including him.:drama2:

It was not good to see him doing what he was doing that lead to his two bans. Best for him that he stays away from posting here.:yes:

I'd need to be convinced that he wasn't going to go off totally on another Crusade that just didn't involve :hamster: and ducking and dodging valid questions posed to him.:omg:

No thanx:no:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
As much as I love the crazy Armadillo Man, I'd rather see him stay banned for the sake of us all, including him.:drama2:

It was not good to see him doing what he was doing that lead to his two bans. Best for him that he stays away from posting here.:yes:

I'd need to be convinced that he wasn't going to go off totally on another Crusade that just didn't involve :hamster: and ducking and dodging valid questions posed to him.:omg:

No thanx:no:

I agree.

He certainly did get things going here. And not always in a good way.

Veda

Sponsor
banned again ? for what ?

For rocking the boat and, then, ultimately, flipping out when he was repeatedly taunted.

And, no, I don't want to open that can of worms, and will say nothing more on that.

I say un ban Alanzo. He probably won't return anyway.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
For rocking the boat and, then, ultimately, flipping out when he was repeatedly taunted.

And, no, I don't want to open that can of worms, and will say nothing more on that.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Just sayin'.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Alanzo contributed greatly to the early establishment of ESMB with his free spirit, his warmth, and his courageous individuality.

He was good for ESMB.

I vote to un-ban him.

armadillo12.jpg

Please un-ban Alanzo. We can take care of ourselves and we like different viepoints!:thumbsup:

Gib

Crusader

He was good for ESMB.

I vote to un-ban him.

armadillo12.jpg

I agree. I wasn't around back then.

I've read recently Alanzo's posts on Geir's blog, Mike's blog & Marty's blog. And I like them.

He's just trying to give his experiences & viewpoints as far as I can tell.

Either respond to his posts or don't as we all do here anyways.

BunnySkull

I liked Alanzo's posts on here for years. But when he returned after the year ban he acted quite bizarre and engaged in pointless drama fests that were just irritating as fuck - like if everyone wasn't paying attention to him he would instigate a post to ensure he became the center of attention.

One post towards him that he took the wrong way or was insulted by couldn't just be ignored, he had to post entirely new thread about the preiceved slight and try to draw the entire forum into the pointless drama about it. Then, of course, constant passive -aggressive posts insulting Emma which were also irritating, petty, needless and boring.

I actually worried Alanzo may be suffering fom some sort of breakdown or bi-polar episode given his last posts here. It was weird behavior for a grown man, it seemed more like adolescent attention seeking and I cant say I miss it. If the old Alanzo returned great, but see no proof that would happen - only more ridiculous butt hurt dramafest BS. It didn't seem particularly healthy for him either, his emotional attachment or anger directed as this forum and Emma just isn't normal or healthy.

Lone Star

Crusader

Oh but you DO want to open that can of worms.

Disingenuous much?

As for un-banning him....I don't care either way.

Wants2Talk

I liked Alanzo's posts on here for years. But when he returned after the year ban he acted quite bizarre and engaged in pointless drama fests that were just irritating as fuck - like if everyone wasn't paying attention to him he would instigate a post to ensure he became the center of attention.

One post towards him that he took the wrong way or was insulted by couldn't just be ignored, he had to post entirely new thread about the preiceved slight and try to draw the entire forum into the pointless drama about it. Then, of course, constant passive -aggressive posts insulting Emma which were also irritating, petty, needless and boring.

I actually worried Alanzo may be suffering fom some sort of breakdown or bi-polar episode given his last posts here. It was weird behavior for a grown man, it seemed more like adolescent attention seeking and I cant say I miss it. If the old Alanzo returned great, but see no proof that would happen - only more ridiculous butt hurt dramafest BS. It didn't seem particularly healthy for him either, his emotional attachment or anger directed as this forum and Emma just isn't normal or healthy.

Oh - I must have been ... well glib ... sorry.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

snipped.

I agree with the above Veda ... and Alanzo (and many others including you) helped me so much when I first arrived here (not directly but from reading their posts) and I will always have a place in my heart for him, but things have changed ... I felt as if I was obliged to 'choose a side' when he came back a little while ago and I won't do that.

His drama is not mine and Emma certainly doesn't need it.

It's sweet that you are thinking of him though, I often do too.

:yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

He was good for ESMB.

^^^^^^^^

I would have to agree with all this.

Al was one of my favorite posters when I arrived and I've seen him really help EX'es overcome the scientology mindfuck, and I have benefited personally from his postings in the past.

I vote to un-ban him.

If it was my forum I'd un-ban him as I feel that his contributions in the past have far outweighed any negatives.

But his remaining unbanned would be contingent upon him following the forum rules and not being as disruptive to the purpose of the forum as he was the last time here.

But it's not my forum and I'll respect whatever decision Emma makes on it.

Alanzo was one of my favorite posters, but he was acting like a paranoid coke head who was swatting at shit that just wasn't there. I think he just needs to get away from everything Scientology and move on to less toxic things for his own good, but I really do miss him he was a quality poster.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I really liked his posts too (Alanzo 1.0, not Alanzo 2.0)

The 2.0 version (in his failed comeback) wasn't able to make a coherent point. He was all over the map, complaining, campaigning & crusading. A hot mess.

If he were to be unbanned (unlikely as it is) he could be given a trial period--kind of like training wheels and see how it goes. But he'd have to be relegated to the Grudge Match section until he stops complaining about all the bad things being done by people on ESMB and, more specifically, done to him. I had absolutely no idea what his point was. He seemed to be beating around the bush, trying to gather a pep rally, but he never said what the pep rally was about. Woo!

If he earns a spot on the Grudge Match section, the thread could be entitled:

Armadillo's
Complaints, Campaigns,
Crusades & Crucial Crap That
He Doesn't Want To Get Too Specific About.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown

snipped.

I agree with the above Veda ... and Alanzo (and many others including you) helped me so much when I first arrived here (not directly but from reading their posts) and I will always have a place in my heart for him, but things have changed ... I felt as if I was obliged to 'choose a side' when he came back a little while ago and I won't do that.

His drama is not mine and Emma certainly doesn't need it.

It's sweet that you are thinking of him though, I often do too.

:yes:

Nice post there, Trouble. :thumbsup: