What's new

Research Series—Watergate: The Hoax, featuring Scientology and death of Susan Meister

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Research Series—Watergate: The Hoax, featuring Scientology and the death of Susan Meister.

From Chalet Books, a Chalet Report:

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?cat=1

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?cat=1&paged=2

The introduction states:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

[NOTE: This research series of blog articles arose out of recent research efforts concerning the second half of the book Watergate: The Hoax, currently in editing for release. This series of blog posts represents only a small part of the research done for the book, but the results of this phase were of such a nature that we felt a duty to make them public prior to the book. The relevance of these events to Watergate is fully covered in the book. These posts are for informational, historical, and educational purposes, dealing with issues of very broad public interest. Creative Commons License This work, meaning expressly the research series of articles on this blog, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.—Ed.]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

To date, the headings include:

Part I: The Great Mystery of Scientology’s 1972 Moroccan Missions

Saturday, 31 October 2015 by David Reznor

Part II: Amos Jessup and the Amazing Moroccan Missions

Part III: The Mysteries of the History-Makers, Morocco 1972

Part IV: The Strange Case of the Missing Millions in Morocco

Part V: King Hassan II, Islam, and the Scientology Study Technology

Part VI: Amos Jessup on Training Islamic Intelligence Agents to use a Scientology E-Meter

Part VII: Kaboom! Surprise—Islam and Scientology Don’t Mix

Part VIII: The Villa Laure—A Moroccan House of Mirrors

Part IX: Hubbard Hears a Who

Part X: A Day or Six in Lisbon With Hubbard, Jim Dincalci, and Ken Urquhart

Part XI: A Murder Mystery in Morocco? The Strange Case of Susan Meister

**********************************************************************************

Does anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Research Series—Watergate: The Hoax, featuring Scientology and death of Susan Mei

Another pro-Scientology conspiracy kook, which becomes obvious when you read a bit of his writing, such as this on the blog:

"The muckraking started as far back as 24 July 1950, with Time magazine’s “Of Two Minds” article, when Hubbard’s Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health “was steadily climbing the U.S. bestseller lists.” The article began: “A new cult is moldering through the U.S. underbrush,” giving Luce the dubious distinction of being the first CIA mouthpiece to label the wildly unorganized grass-roots popularity of Dianetics at the time a “cult.”

A greater irony is that this disdain for readers of Dianetics as a “cult” came just three months after the CIA had launched its long-running and very well organized mind-control cult under the name Project BLUEBIRD on 20 April 1950, which would metastasize in the dark for decades under shell-game name changes, such as ARTICHOKE and MK-ULTRA.

A forum that he left in a snit after they got tired of his conspiracy BS described him as:
He did this in part because I sniffed him out at the beginning, and suspected him of being a fraud with an agenda.

Over time, this agenda became clear. He wanted to sell that the Kennedy assassination and Watergate were related, and were just off-shoots of the CIA's objective of stealing remote-viewing technology (or some such thing) from L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology.

As a Southern Californian, I've run into a number of charlatans pushing similar nonsense. Perhaps that's why I recognized him from the get-go.

In any event, sometime after he left here, I looked over a website to which he'd linked at one time, and found that the website had book after book by the same author (mostly on Scientology) and that one of the books was an adventure novel--whose cover featured a white-haired man in a panama hat.

That's right. Ashton Gray was a fictional character dreamt up by some spaced-out former Scientologist.

Source: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20227

The batshit insanity never ends in Scientology land.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: Research Series—Watergate: The Hoax, featuring Scientology and death of Susan Mei

There is no doubt in my mind that Susan Meister was murdered, and it was covered up by Hubbard et-al. From what I recall (as it has been a while since I read up on it), a .22 six-seven shot pistol used and found with body, bullet hole in the middle of her forehead (an impossible, or at least highly improbable angle for a long-barreled pistol, and not where folks shoot themselves, hmmm, thinking back and remembering David Miscavige's MIL's death, (Flo?), another near impossible 'suicide', many strange deaths over the years, far too many imho) , no powder burns on face or residue on hands, etc. etc. There's a fair bit of info to be found on this, including a YT vid of her father trying to get some answers in Clearwater Fl. . Heartbreaking.

Here is a link to catch folks up if they are not aware of this particular death. ~ http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/susan_meister/

Hubbard's little cult has a tonne of skeletons in their closets, including the demented fat fuck hisself, fuck you David Miscavige, you sick puppy you, how's the wife? (actually, more like where's the wife?)

:nervous:

:angry:

Moar infos from Arnie's site~ http://www.lermanet.com/82cwcommission/index.html

Leland

Crusader

My thoughts are leaning toward the probability that LRH was looking for a Country to take over!! ( in his deluded mind....)

First Rhodesia....then the trip around the Mediterranean Sea.....to various countries and ports....

This woman, Sharone Stainforth....on the Apollo...at the time states this in her talk.....in attached link/vid. (that LRH was looking for a Country to take over....)

Failing to take over a Country on the Mediterranean.....he gives up....and sails to the USA....and moves into Clearwater....(and then goes into hiding.....)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32766-MAJOR-Sharone-Stainforth-NON-IGNORANCE-THREAD

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

For several weeks around 1994 I was doing an ethics trip in FB mimeo sorting mimeo issues. One day I came across a box or two of old (68-78-ish) FMOs (Flag Mission Orders), which includes one or more from the time they were doing this Morocco shit. I spent hours reading through that box or two, some of which issues were interesting. I can't really remember any details of the Morocco one(s), and the fact that there was a target to "Do ____" did not mean that "____" took place, but I can verify that such FMOs existed around 1994. :)

Paul

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

I don´t know why this page suddenly came to my mind:
https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/the-reading-library/scientology/scientology-roots/

But I really enjoy this cool picture of the experts of El Con Hubbard's lies:

attachment.php

Tony Ortega in the middle, apparently replacing El Con Hubbard.... cool.... but wait..... no Marty & Mike ? :omg:

Attachments

• Experts-on-Hubbard-Lies.jpg
    Experts-on-Hubbard-Lies.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Research Series—Watergate: The Hoax, featuring Scientology and the death of Susan Meister.

From Chalet Books, a Chalet Report:

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?cat=1

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?cat=1&paged=2

The introduction states:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

[NOTE: This research series of blog articles arose out of recent research efforts concerning the second half of the book Watergate: The Hoax, currently in editing for release. This series of blog posts represents only a small part of the research done for the book, but the results of this phase were of such a nature that we felt a duty to make them public prior to the book. The relevance of these events to Watergate is fully covered in the book. These posts are for informational, historical, and educational purposes, dealing with issues of very broad public interest. Creative Commons License This work, meaning expressly the research series of articles on this blog, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.—Ed.]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

To date, the headings include:

Part I: The Great Mystery of Scientology’s 1972 Moroccan Missions

Saturday, 31 October 2015 by David Reznor

Part II: Amos Jessup and the Amazing Moroccan Missions

Part III: The Mysteries of the History-Makers, Morocco 1972

Part IV: The Strange Case of the Missing Millions in Morocco

Part V: King Hassan II, Islam, and the Scientology Study Technology

Part VI: Amos Jessup on Training Islamic Intelligence Agents to use a Scientology E-Meter

Part VII: Kaboom! Surprise—Islam and Scientology Don’t Mix

Part VIII: The Villa Laure—A Moroccan House of Mirrors

Part IX: Hubbard Hears a Who

Part X: A Day or Six in Lisbon With Hubbard, Jim Dincalci, and Ken Urquhart

Part XI: A Murder Mystery in Morocco? The Strange Case of Susan Meister

**********************************************************************************

The Toronto Getting Clear Conference had some information about this, IIRC.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

My thoughts are leaning toward the probability that LRH was looking for a Country to take over!! ( in his deluded mind....)

First Rhodesia....then the trip around the Mediterranean Sea.....to various countries and ports....

This woman, Sharone Stainforth....on the Apollo...at the time states this in her talk.....in attached link/vid. (that LRH was looking for a Country to take over....)

Failing to take over a Country on the Mediterranean.....he gives up....and sails to the USA....and moves into Clearwater....(and then goes into hiding.....)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32766-MAJOR-Sharone-Stainforth-NON-IGNORANCE-THREAD

yes, that's actually it. Don't forget that was why RJ67 was released.

For Hubbard then stated he realized it takes a group of OT's to handle an area.

What this really means?

Here's what it really means. Hubbard couldn't influence the leaders of Rhodesia, and was rejected. Thus, Hubbard explains it all as

not that he failed to influence those peeps, but turns it around so that a group of OT's are required to handle an area.

gotta luv the rhetoric of it all, as I fell for it. The rhetoric is the word "OT' and the package of thought is "OT", which turns out to be a lie.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I would guess Amos Jessup knows what really happened to Susan Meister. He is an independent auditor still practicing in So. Cal. (Or so I've heard.)

"The truth will set us free."