What's new

Reserved "Humanitarian" parking at OC Org (picture)

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Reserved "Humanitarian" parking at OC Org (picture).

Marty has noted that the latest honor role status purchased with a sufficiently large Ideal Org donation is that of "Humanitarian." It looks like such "Humanitarians" get reserved parking at the OC Org:

humanitarianparking.jpg

Hat tip: Deirdre on Marty's blog:
Deirdre // July 2, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Well, here’s the org now. I went to go see if I had a declare. They didn’t have one for me, but there was a note (unspecified where, since they didn’t have my ethics file) that I was declared.

OC Ideal Org "Humanitarian" Parking on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

WWP thread: Reserved "Humanitarian" parking at OC Org (picture)

/

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Reserved "Humanitarian" parking at OC Org (picture).

Marty has noted that the latest honor role status purchased with a sufficiently large Ideal Org donation is that of "Humanitarian." It look like such "Humanitarians" get reserved parking at the OC Org:

humanitarianparking.jpg

Hat tip: Deirdre on Marty's blog:

WWP thread: Reserved "Humanitarian" parking at OC Org (picture)

/

LOL! This is so true to the the insane Scn mindset.

There is also policy about the seating of Patrons to the IAS. The more money you give, the closer you get to the front seats nearest to the stage where DM is telling his lies.

I guess it's really important for some people to sit in the front seats and be on the Scn A list.

These are the most indoctrinated of the Scios as they have the most to lose. The poor bastards would rather stay in the Scn mindset rather than confront the fact that they've been serious lied to and duped.

Confronting the fact that not only are you NOT some kind of superior being, but instead you've been a retard for most of your life can be really tough on the self esteem.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Wow. This is rich.

Statusology is right! Great photo, whoever Deirdre is. Looks like none of the Humanitarians are in the house.

TG1

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
ROFLMAO... I have protested the Tustin Org on many occasions and the place is a dump with an old & worn driveway.. and it is NEVER filled to capacity. The location of those spaces are an absolute joke. Since there is a back entrance and a side entrance always being used, the "humanitarians" are not getting a courtside advantage parking in the back lot.

You'd think that they'd, at least, fill in the holes & large cracks of the parking space before they made it a "Humanitarian" space.

Plus, the org is a residential neighborhood with lots of free parking if, by some remote chance, the Org's lot ever became full.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
This is the tragicomedy that is the Church of Scientology. I don't whether to laugh or cry. Someone spends $500,000 and 30 years only to be an OT VII IAS Humanitarian who gets a special parking spot as their reward. If that is all there is in OC Scientology, one might as well live under the pier in Huntington Beach and stay drunk all the time.

BTW, Svetlana called me. She wants all OT's to join Staff.

OTSO001A.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
This is the tragicomedy that is the Church of Scientology. I don't whether to laugh or cry.

BTW, Svetlana called me. She wants all OT's to join Staff.

OTSO001A.jpg

Old picture. Svetlana B. has aged gracefully as an OT Legend... Very inspring..

fat-woman-in-shorts4.jpg

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
More from WWP:
As a former staff member there, it's just embarrassing.

The reason they haven't sold the building probably has nothing to do with the state of the market (per a recent thing from OC org about why their new ideal org building isn't renovated), but rather how ratty and worn the existing premises are. Haven't they seen any shows on HGTV about staging a house?

I first started on staff when it was a mission (around 30 staff), then took three years off, then came back after it became an org. At that point, it had around 45 staff; over the next 5 years, it grew to 250 staff. I didn't count names on the OIC board (outside Ethics reception, not far from where the OIC board was in the 70s and 80s), but it seemed like there were, once again, around 45 staff.

However, when the mission and early org were that staff size, they rented out half the premises. I didn't walk around the entire org (only three of the five buildings), but it seemed like Scientology's using the whole premises. About half the staff I saw were Sea Org. I saw no one that seemed to be public, but I'd expect them to be on course or in session at that hour, typically.

When I walked in the entrance nearest Div 6 reception, two people were standing there and one nicely asked what I needed and led me to HCO reception. I said I didn't know if I was declared a suppressive person, I'd emailed ahead of time (by a day), and I was coming in to find out my status. You think this might make them unfriendly, but it didn't. After all, one of the steps to being recovered is paying $BIGBUCKS and there I was on Thursday morning, almost as if I knew that stats were collected on Thursday at 2 and they could use the income. (To be clear, I have no intention of re-joining the CofS. I was curious based on Marty's recent posts about OC and I'd never actually found out if I had been declared SP and I was curious. I also live several hundred miles away and happened to be in town.)

So we got led to Ethics reception. Unfortunately, the Ethics Officer was busy, so we had to wait in the special ethics reception (yes, so far I've been in the proximity of three reception areas within a span of 10 minutes. Such is Scientology -- everyone's busy sending people places to wait.)

Someone popped in, looked at me, did a double-take and said, "You're...." As soon as I heard the voice, I recognized her. She's aged 20 years since I've seen her, and her hair had gone from jet black to light grey, but I had worked with her for 8 years, just not closely.

"Deirdre."

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time." So we chat for a while. She talks about the Golden Age of Knowledge and brings out a Basics promo pack with two DVDs, which I took with me. I explain that I'm just there to review my status, which is true.

The double-take then re-introduction is repeated twice again with other people, the final person being the ED, Ed Dearborn, who was the FSM I/C when I was there.

The Ethics Officer came out, she was a cute 20-something, obviously someone I'd never met except perhaps in infancy, and was very polite. She hadn't gotten my email (ironic). I wrote down my name. She went away for a loooooooong time (30-45 minutes, it seemed like).

"Your ethics file is not here." That must have saved 2-3" in a filing cabinet. :) "There is, however, a note that you were declared, but I don't have a copy." Later, I thought: they aren't cleared for my level of suppression. Probably literally. (My interpretation is that I was declared at the Int level based on my ARS posts in 1994-95, thus the local org didn't have the information.)

Still, it really was worth it to see it with my own eyes: despite the claims of expansion, I don't see it, and the decline is so long and so slow, they probably don't either.

To clarify something on another thread: the water disconnect notice was stuck into a nook in the plywood on the outside of the building and wasn't in an envelope. Initially, I assumed it was some kind of flyer since the building had been a performing arts center before. I was as surprised as anyone when I saw the contents. Yes, we put the notice back.

Deirdre

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Funny shit

These are the most indoctrinated of the Scios as they have the most to lose. The poor bastards would rather stay in the Scn mindset rather than confront the fact that they've been serious lied to and duped.
Confronting the fact that not only are you NOT some kind of superior being, but instead you've been a retard for most of your life can be really tough on the self esteem.

Funny, yet also so sad and well said. :eyeroll:

I have noticed in the pic that the five reserved parking spots are all empty. The signs are also the removable type; easily replaced by other signs that "fit the moment" (typical convenient scientology lies and propaganda).

Last edited: