REVERSE WARRIOR: Brian Culkin Hires Ray Jeffrey, Blasts Scientology in Court Filing

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: REVERSE WARRIOR: Brian Culkin Hires Ray Jeffrey, Blasts Scientology in Court Fili

Idle Morgue. I really have to thank you for your tremendous care for the those who have been been harmed or could be harmed. All the way from inconvenienced up to the more extreme physical, mental, emotional and financial wreckage. Your outrage and courageous acts to end all of that carnage is admirable.

I just want to say, keep in mind how the cult invites, pushes and pulls with diabolical tactics good people into their BATTLE plans, and really wants those good people to be pawns in the survival of scientology while the cult continues on it's destructive path unhindered.

And each good person involved will see things differently and not always make the best decisions or agree on a particular route of action.

To err is human. And dogs and whales don't swim with the same strokes and all that.

The cult would love to see the 'comrades in arms' here to be knocked down by their brothers and sisters as the cult pushes/tricks them in the way of the KNOCK-out blows that are being initiated towards the cult abuses.

My perspective on a lot of this is that a tremendous number of people who really like to trust are taken advantage of in... oh so many ways by the cult. Let's honour that trust in each other and focus on the deception perpetrated by the cult as the thing to be vanquished.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: REVERSE WARRIOR: Brian Culkin Hires Ray Jeffrey, Blasts Scientology in Court Fili

Why do you care what he says about you, PR? Critics are like assholes; everyone has one. IM's happens to be bigger than yours. :coolwink:

In truth I like most of the posters here, and caring about those relationships is a weakness of mine. With my head I know that a lot of the bonds I imagine are probably not real, but then when I meet people in person I am always happy to find that they are actually even deeper than I suspected.

So I guess if I did not care about Idle Morgue - and I know nothing really about this person, even their gender - then I wouldn't care what they thought of me. I have not cared what Brian Culkin thought of me, for instance.

But yes, I do care. I wish that the incident had not happened, but then I have had flare-ups with many posters over the years where it has long been forgiven and forgotten. I understand that passions do flare on emotive topics. If I really get out of control then I do ignore a poster for the good of myself mainly and the board, but I have not ignored Idle Morgue.

I kind of understand that kind of passionate outburst and do it myself.

Your post did make me smile, though, and also reminded me that I shouldn't care so much what others think of me. So thank you!

:)

Terril park

Sponsor

In truth I like most of the posters here, and caring about those relationships is a weakness of mine. d that kind of passionate outburst and do it myself.

Caring is a strength. As is liking.

Passionate outbursts are a strength.

Go, Go GO!!!!"

Purple Rain

Crusader

Caring is a strength. As is liking.

Passionate outbursts are a strength.

Go, Go GO!!!!"

Well, I guess passionate outbursts can be a strength, but they can be a weakness as well. It's a bit like Aunt Clara from Bewitched if you can't control it - powerful but dangerous.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Although just a snippet, and I don't know if the entire video has ever been made available to the viewing public, there's enough here to make a salient point about abject inequality when an individual signs legal documents prepared by and on behalf of scientology/Co$.

[video=youtube;vYwhJ5e0sq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYwhJ5e0sq0[/video]

I've made a good faith effort to find one narrative or video here that indicates the individual signed Co$-related documents while his/her own attorney was present. Many people here describe signing papers 'one or two inches thick' without having read them first...or having an attorney review and explain what's included therein.

Co$-members sign all sorts of forms, contracts, agreements without the benefit of legal counsel....perhaps worse, those same individuals are not provided with copies of the documents for later review by competent counsel.

Did Mr. Culkin know what he signed? Did he understand all of the ramifications that might come of his declaration? I don't know. But, he did have the right to have an attorney review and advise him prior to his having signed the declaration and/or NDA.

Is it far-fetched to believe that the signing of his declaration looked so different than what appears above with Ms. Cook? That only one attorney was present, engaged to protect and preserve only the rights of Co$/Co$-related entities/mgmt.

As it happens, Mr. Culkin's failure to have legal counsel engaged when he signed the declaration has unintentionally assisted his position as relates to the Garcia Lawsuit. That's good news, and I'm thrilled he's retained an attorney who's familiar with the legal tricks so commonly committed by Co$ lawyers, but Mr. Culkin's situation serves as an excellent reminder to those who have any dealings with Co$/scientology/Co$-related entities: you have the right to seek advice and assistance from an attorney no matter what you're told by those handing you a pen. (Pro Tip: Betcha it doesn't have ink that lasts a billion years.)

JB

TG1

Angelic Poster

Abject inequality. That's a great expression. And very true.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Caring is a strength. As is liking. Passionate outbursts are a strength.

Does that include passionate road rage on the LA freeways? :wink2:

Purple Rain

Crusader

Does that include passionate road rage on the LA freeways? :wink2:

I did used to suffer from road rage when I first started driving actually - although I wouldn't even drive in Sydney or Melbourne, let alone Los Angeles. Many a bird has been flipped and a slow driver cursed. But I did settle down after a while and so did my lead foot. But I haven't driven for more than three years now since my ex-boyfriend made me choose between him and the car. But really as a poor student I cannot afford to run one anyway, and I ended up selling my car back to my ex-husband.

I did hire a car once in Charlotte and the driving on the other side of the road thing was completely traumatic. If I ever get my license over there I would want to start from scratch as a learner. I seriously have trouble crossing the road safely in America, and always go to get in on the driver's side, which is where the passenger side would be over here.

I'm kind of directionally and spatially challenged anyway, so trying to come to terms with driving back to front is not very intuitive for me.

Edit: Lol! Oh, I thought you were talking to me!! That's twice today I've gotten people's posts mixed up somehow.