What's new

REVOLUTION: Debbie Cook New Years 2012 Email for Guests and New Members

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Scn goons spying on Katie in NYC - is this a church you want to be part of?

Creepy crew reportedly from Church of Scientology keeping tabs on Katie Holmes, daughter Suri

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...daughter-suri-article-1.1106034#ixzz1zT2CRUMK

image.jpg

LA SCN

What the heck kind of church is this?

'Beatings', sniper nests and a punishment block called 'The Hole': Inside Scientology's strict Sea Org which Suri Cruise faced joining – and which drove her parents apart

Scientology headquarters set in isolated, arid foothills 90 miles from LA
Members 'banned from having children and paid $50 a week'
Sea Org investigated by FBI looking into human trafficking

article-2168225-13E71C18000005DC-127_964x587.jpg

Keeping watch: The Gold Base compound has razor-tipped fences, motion sensors and what appears to be a heavily camouflaged sniper-style nest bunker that over looks the entire property (pictured)

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's a poor excuse for a camouflaged position. Somebody obviously thought they were hiding it, with all that cam netting, but its dark shadows must stand out like sore thumbs from a distance. Maybe it could be effectively hidden from the air, directly overhead, at high noon. Otherwise you might as well fly a flag.

LA SCN

More fallout from the Debbie Cook email:

From another great article By Tony Ortega at The Village Voice, here:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_dani_lemberger.php

Here's a short quote from the article, Dani Lemberger describes what he did after receiving a copy of the DC email:

..."I took my staff together and told them about Debbie Cook. I encouraged them all to do their own research."

He even cited a Hubbard policy to justify their research project.

"As the church says, 'Think for yourself'," his wife Tami adds.

So the people at his mission began reading stories about Scientology on the Internet.

"Everyone came to the same conclusion -- the church is fucked. The orgs are useless. Miscavige is a lunatic," Dani says. "We decided we wanted to leave the church."...

Be sure to go to the linked article and read it in full!

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors

To spell it out a bit....

Gerlinde Mantey posted her Declaration of Independence on Marty's blog:

Gerlinde Mantey Declares Independence
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...-independence/

I note two statements of interest. First, in describing her training, Mantey states:
1988 I became a staff member in a Cl. V Org, Flag trained Cl. IV Auditor (Intern sup Debbie Cook),Qual Sec, KTL/LOC training at ITO (during the KTL evolution I helped the lead C/S ITO in c/sing the teams of the planet for some weeks) and delivering these courses in the Cl. V Org.

Next, as to why she got out:
My FSM wanted me to move up the bridge and I had no feeling to do so – not with all the arbitraries that were thrown in. Then I got Debbie’s email and started to confront the truth. It was like a trip through hell. My whole existence got in real danger, for a short while I wasn’t able to move the body anymore when I realized the crimes of David Miscavige. But the way out is the way through.

Some may bitch about Mantey being an "Independent" and that she is not really "out." Point taken. My points are that: (1) Mantey is out of the corporate Church of Scientology; and (2) perhaps most importantly, this is clearly a case where Debbie's relationship with a person and e-mail had a direct causative impact.

I think Debbie should take the win.

One wonders how many more people received Debbie's e-mail and just need one more bad experience, one more bit of data, one more nudge.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
It is good that more & more people are getting out.

Debbie is due her credit for her contribution to helping get people out of the
"mother" church.

LA SCN

It is good that more & more people are getting out.

Debbie is due her credit for her contribution to helping get people out of the
"mother" church.

Yes! And the latest 'apostates' - those from Alaska in another thread, cite Debbies' email as a catalyst.

Debbie gave the gift that keeps on giving, apparently. :yes:

LA SCN

By the way, I check in on their website from time to time - Debbie is doing oil painting, they are traveling around and have posted up some great pics!

http://waynebaumgarten.com/

Debbie's first oil painting in 35 years - done from a photo:
painting-of-point-chateau-guadeloupe.jpg

st-francois-marina-at-night-7.jpg

st-francois-marina-at-night-4.jpg

LA SCN

More fallout from the Debbie Cook case - her attorney: Ray Jeffrey is the Man!

From http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ivate-investigators-millions-to-trail/1252846

"Jeffrey said the church's payments to the men became irregular, then stopped completely early this year.

He said they contacted him after he represented Debbie Cook, a top Scientology executive who spoke out against Miscavige in January and February. The church sued Cook but later reached a settlement that requires her never to speak of Scientology again."

Joe Childs can be reached at [email protected]. Thomas C. Tobin can be reached at [email protected].