What's new

Rex Fowler found guilty of first-degree murder.

Jump

Operating teatime
The 2nd bullet enter behind his left ear which means Rex had to move behind Ciancio and shoot him again. .

There wouldn't have been much moving by Fowler, Ciancio would have been on the floor in an instant.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
There wouldn't have been much moving by Fowler, Ciancio would have been on the floor in an instant.

You're absolutely right. I forgot he fell to the floor. I was thinking he was still upright in his chair lurched over the table when he was shot.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It saddens and enrages me that this has happened and Rev. Rex is going to be jailed for the rest of his natural life without the toxic cult that tipped him over the edge also being dragged into this.

I do hope the victim's family are preparing a civil suit that names the cult in it. Because that's where the original cause of the Rev Rex's behaviour stems from.

Husky

Patron
At least, Rex has plenty of time to write an honest autobiography book now.

I hope he will. It can possibly be the most therapeutic thing ever for him.

And perhaps for many others. The concept of Redemption comes to mind.

Just a hopeful thought.

Jump

Operating teatime

Just a hopeful thought.

What better use for the Oaty Powaz.

Sindy

Crusader
I wonder who the IAS reges were? What revolting people. Some day they'll find out that they were hounding people for every penny they could get, telling lie after lie about how putting themselves in extreme debt will actually make a person's life BETTER, and it was all to keep davey boy rolling in cash. Can't these people see how bad they are fucking themselves and everyone around them? I guess we already know the answer to that question.

I was an IAS reg. I figured it out. That's why I quit and said so.

Sindy

Crusader

Just a hopeful thought.

I wonder if he stays a Scilon and tries to audit others in jail or if he becomes an ex. Man, if he keeps it up in prison that's a study in a whole lotta brain washing and delusion.

G

Gottabrain

It saddens and enrages me that this has happened and Rev. Rex is going to be jailed for the rest of his natural life without the toxic cult that tipped him over the edge also being dragged into this.

I do hope the victim's family are preparing a civil suit that names the cult in it. Because that's where the original cause of the Rev Rex's behaviour stems from.

I think that's a terrific idea. When OJ Simpson was acquitted in his murder trial, Nicole Brown Simpson's and Ronald Goldman's families sued in civil court and won 33.5 million. Not only that, but in 2007, OJ ended up sentenced to 33 years in prison for crimes committed afterward.

Eventually, all crims have to pay the piper.

Husky

Patron
I wonder if he stays a Scilon and tries to audit others in jail or if he becomes an ex. Man, if he keeps it up in prison that's a study in a whole lotta brain washing and delusion.

Rex is not in a good place in any respect, physically, mentally, spiritually.

This is my guess.

He is not in a good place location-wise either.

The concept of Hell comes to mind.

I hope he will use his time being alive the right way.

I will try to pray for him, meanwhile.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
BRIGHTON — Thomas Ciancio believed in ethics and treating people fairly, but he paid for his ideals by being murdered by his business partner, Ciancio's older brother said Friday.

"Tom wanted to separate himself from a system of beliefs that said it was OK to mistreat people," said David Ciancio. "He wouldn't stand for that, and that's why he left" Fowler Software.

Jurors on Friday agreed with prosecutors that the founder of the business, William Rex Fowler, hated Ciancio so much for leaving the company that he shot Ciancio three times in the head on Dec. 30, 2009.

David Ciancio said his close-knit family sympathized with the Fowler family. And after sentencing, David offered words of sympathy to Janet Fowler, William Fowler's wife.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17486754

Sindy

Crusader
Rex is not in a good place in any respect, physically, mentally, spiritually.

This is my guess.

He is not in a good place location-wise either.

The concept of Hell comes to mind.

I hope he will use his time being alive the right way.

I will try to pray for him, meanwhile.

Yes. It does. May he work it all out for himself.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was an IAS reg. I figured it out. That's why I quit and said so.

Wow I didn't know that. I hope I didn't paint with too broad of a brush. I paid plenty to those people and they almost broke me which is why I've followed this story so closely. Glad you got out. I'm sure there are some good people there but when you see people like Ted Bragen, Howard and Bridgette, it's truly a revolting sight. What they do is tantamount to selling heroin to 10 year olds.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I gotta wonder what his mental capacity is and I've heard no report about that. He did after all put a bullet through his frontal lobe. Has anyone heard anything?

Sindy

Crusader
Wow I didn't know that. I hope I didn't paint with too broad of a brush. I paid plenty to those people and they almost broke me which is why I've followed this story so closely. Glad you got out. I'm sure there are some good people there but when you see people like Ted Bragen, Howard and Bridgette, it's truly a revolting sight. What they do is tantamount to selling heroin to 10 year olds.

I get ya...I truly do. You are right. It is revolting. I never got that bad but my conscience was in pain. At first I thought I was doing the right thing. After awhile...well, I'm an outspoken critic now.

In fact, there is a possibility that I would still be in if I hadn't been put on that post.

Last edited:

Husky

Patron
Yes. It does. May he work it all out for himself.

I also heard lately Rex is not a Scientologist, not a Minister, not an OT VII, not an auditor and not many other things that he used to be. I will let it rest, perhaps.

May he work it all out for himself.

Jump

Operating teatime
I also heard lately Rex is not a Scientologist, not a Minister, not an OT VII, not an auditor and not many other things that he used to be. I will let it rest, perhaps.

May he work it all out for himself.

Of course he is none of those things (now). First degree murder is one of the immediate qualifiers for SP.

But he was those things when he did the act.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Of course he is none of those things (now). First degree murder is one of the immediate qualifiers for SP.

Not if a murder is carried out on behalf of Scientology and/or the victim has been deemed an SP. As per Hubbard's scripture, an enemy of Scientology "may be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed." c.f HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967 Issue IV PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS

Hubbard himself is known to have ordered the murder of several people:

r245.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime
It is the conviction for First Degree Murder which is the policy qualifier for SP Declare. There is no contradiction.

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything begins to look like a nail..." :no:

At least he'll be exposed to better reading material in prison, if he is allowed library privileges. That in and of itself might serve to open up his mind and heal him a little.

Exes, read everything you can get your hands on! :thumbsup:

Not if a murder is carried out on behalf of Scientology and/or the victim has been deemed an SP. As per Hubbard's scripture, an enemy of Scientology "may be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed." c.f HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967 Issue IV PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS

Hubbard himself is known to have ordered the murder of several people:

r245.jpg

"Rundown" R2-45 refers to two shots from a 45 caliber handgun.

What a "religious" leader! :ohmy: :duh: The "happy Buddha" he's not! (Mettreya)

Last edited: