What's new

Rex Fowler found guilty of first-degree murder.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Process R2-45 (parody of Love Potion Number 9)

I took advice from a red haired guru,
You know the one who said that he would sue.
He sold lots of books that are chock full of his jive,
And one made a reference to … process R2-45!

I said “I just can’t exteriorize.”
”I seek your council since you are so wise.”
He lit another Kool then he shook his head and sighed,
He said what you need is … process R2-45!

He bent down and turned around and gave me a gun,
He said “I think you know just what you gotta do son”
That piece of ugly steel sure felt ungodly big,
I clenched my butt, I closed my eyes, I pulled the trig’!

I heard a click and felt an awful fright,
I wondered why that it did not go right.
I can’t understand just why I am still alive,
Don’t recommend you audit, process R2-45!

(instrumental)

I clenched my butt, I closed my eyes, I pulled the trig’!

I heard a click and felt an awful fright,
I wondered why that it did not go right.
I can’t understand just why I am still alive,
Don’t recommend you audit, process R2-45!

Process R2-45 …
Process R2-45 …
Process R2-45 …

ANOTHER CLASSIC!!

You had me at "I clenched my butt..."

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical:

(I'm the one that fell out of their assigned seating)

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe he thought it was a formal occasion. :eyeroll:

He was obviously looney.....he could have done anything that day.

Maybe you can write to him and ask him why he wore a suit.

Hey....that makes me think.....now maybe people can write to him and ask him to tell his story. I wonder if he'd be willing to make his story public and expose all the pressure he was under from the CoS.

Guys in prison like to get mail from the outside and there wouldn't be anybody from the CoS screening his mail. :whistling:

Maybe he should write a success story.

Mystic

Crusader
So Rev. Fowler goes to jail, a prison of some sort. But he is not dead, is capable of communicating all to the probable horror of hubbard-thing's cult.

Will he be allowed visitors? Mail? Will he exchanges letters etc. with people? Internet, can he have a computer and join ESMB? (Yeah, yeah, sick joke.)

Jump

Operating teatime
So Rev. Fowler goes to jail, a prison of some sort. But he is not dead, is capable of communicating all to the probable horror of hubbard-thing's cult.

Will he be allowed visitors? Mail? Will he exchanges letters etc. with people? Internet, can he have a computer and join ESMB? (Yeah, yeah, sick joke.)

Don't forget we're talking about someone who has had a bullet through the brain... he might be able to walk and chew gum, but did he make any statement in the courtroom that gave a clue to his mental capacity?

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't forget we're talking about someone who has had a bullet through the brain... he might be able to walk and chew gum, but did he make any statement in the courtroom that gave a clue to his mental capacity?
The fact that he was allowed to stand trial tells you that he was assessed as being capable of giving instructions to his lawyer (ie understanding and being understood).

Jump

Operating teatime
The fact that he was allowed to stand trial tells you that he was assessed as being capable of giving instructions to his lawyer (ie understanding and being understood).

Sure, but frontal lobe damage removes cognitive ability to a greater or lesser extent. He may have amnesia to some degree, he may not be able to think in Scientology convolutions any more - did he make any public statement that would give insight into his capacities?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

I'm still not satisfied with answers relating to this question either.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe he thought it was a formal occasion. :eyeroll:

He was obviously looney.....he could have done anything that day.

Maybe you can write to him and ask him why he wore a suit.

Hey....that makes me think.....now maybe people can write to him and ask him to tell his story. I wonder if he'd be willing to make his story public and expose all the pressure he was under from the CoS.

Guys in prison like to get mail from the outside and there wouldn't be anybody from the CoS screening his mail. :whistling:

That is a very good idea, FoTi. A pen pal is often their only real comm line and link with the world, and it is safe for them to talk (relatively, anyway). Why don't you have a go at establishing comm with him?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

He may be in prison, but his family is still out, and vulnerable to "fair game" tactics should Rex not behave himself. I'm quite sure this was made very clear to him and his family. I'm sure that OSA would do a LOT in order to ensure that Rex did not make any statements linking the murder with activities of the Church.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess you would have to find out where he will be. There's a good chance he's not at the prison where he will end up yet. I still do feel for the guy. It was a horrible thing he did but it would have never happened without that parasitic leech meddling through his mind, life and money.

I hope some start to see that odds are his treatment from the Cof$ was far more invasive and destructive than he would have gotten from any Psychiatrist. That which you fight, you become.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
I add to the people who thinks that the Church of Scientology had anything to do with Rex Fowler insane behaviour.

Authorities should examine the content of the confiscated briefcase supposedly containing Rex PC Folders. These papers contains intimate details about Rex's state of mind and thoughts.

Also the fact that Rex was on OT VII and received services at Flag tells me it is likely that Flag's enforcement of Ethics and PTS tech helped to drive Rex to his ultimate insane act.

Some of you who were on OTVII receiving the same services at Flag may explain better what is going at Flag, but I tell you this.

I observed another business owner OT VII take insane actions against employees who seemed indifferent or critical toward Scientology. I believe the ethics officers in Flag look for any source of critical thinking in the pre-OT environment, to locate any potential PTS situation, and impose an handling. Probably they told Rex all his problems were caused by Ciancio, and told him he had to handle Ciancio in order to progress on his level.

I saw OT VIIs being forced by Flag MAAs to fire (remotely, by phone) hard working employees of their companies who were uninterested or critical or 'entheta' toward Scientology so to avoid any possible PTSness, and saw those uninterested/critical employees getting all the blame from MAAs as the source of all the pre-OT problems.

This adds up to Rex Fowler stress about the company money he gave to Scientology.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
I add to the people who thinks that the Church of Scientology had anything to do with Rex Fowler insane behaviour.

Authorities should examine the content of the confiscated briefcase supposedly containing Rex PC Folders. These papers contains intimate details about Rex's state of mind and thoughts.

Also the fact that Rex was on OT VII and received services at Flag tells me it is likely that Flag's enforcement of Ethics and PTS tech helped to drive Rex to his ultimate insane act.

Some of you who were on OTVII receiving the same services at Flag may explain better what is going at Flag, but I tell you this.

I observed another business owner OT VII take insane actions against employees who seemed indifferent or critical toward Scientology. I believe the ethics officers in Flag look for any source of critical thinking in the pre-OT environment, to locate any potential PTS situation, and impose an handling. Probably they told Rex all his problems were caused by Ciancio, and told him he had to handle Ciancio in order to progress on his level.

I saw OT VIIs being forced by Flag MAAs to fire (remotely, by phone) hard working employees of their companies who were uninterested or critical or 'entheta' toward Scientology so to avoid any possible PTSness, and saw those uninterested/critical employees getting all the blame from MAAs as the source of all the pre-OT problems.

This adds up to Rex Fowler stress about the company money he gave to Scientology.

As far as the prosecution is concerned, they did their job. They put away a dangerous criminal for LIFE. You can't ask for more than a conviction of 1st degree murder. This was a trial seeking justice for the man he shot. In the end it does say something about Scientology (that is doesn't work), but in this case, to put Scientology itself on trial would be to invite a mistrial. Authorities played it right, in my opinion.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
As far as the prosecution is concerned, they did their job. They put away a dangerous criminal for LIFE. You can't ask for more than a conviction of 1st degree murder. This was a trial seeking justice for the man he shot. In the end it does say something about Scientology (that is doesn't work), but in this case, to put Scientology itself on trial would be to invite a mistrial. Authorities played it right, in my opinion.

Cruel, but impartially accurate.

Mystic

Crusader
OK, so Rev. Fowler is into the slammer. What is his mailing address? We need to get his mailing address, publish it on the net so good folks can write to him. He has no idea whatsoever how many people know about him and his plight.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah lets send him some actual truth...seeing as how he is an SP now, hes with us!!!