What's new

Rex Fowler To Stand Trial For Business Partner Murder

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
From CBS4 Denver

Fowler To Stand Trial For Business Partner Murder

An Adams County judge says a man, accused of shooting a former business partner, will stand trial. The first degree murder trial will begin May 19.

Prosecutors claim Rex Fowler shot himself after shooting Thomas Ciancio on Dec. 30. The prosecution presented four witnesses during Friday's preliminary hearing.

Fowler has been charged with first degree murder. He appeared in court wearing shackles around his wrists and ankles.

An Adams County Sheriff's Deputy testified that Fowler seemed dazed after the shooting.

A detective who responded to the hospital after the shooting said he heard in the emergency room that Fowler had been shot under the chin.

A second detective who took the stand said witnesses heard a series of three gun shots, then a break, then another shot or two. Co-workers said they never heard yelling, only gunshots.

Deputies also testified that Fowler brought his gun to work and wore a suit, something he only did on special occasions. He also tucked a living will inside his pocket.

Another detective testified that witnesses stated both Ciancio and another employee suspected that Fowler had embezzled money, up to $250,000 from the company for his church. Fowler was a practicing Scientologist.

They said Ciancio was so upset that he decided to resign and was going back to work at Fowler Software Design to pick up his final check on the day he was killed.

Deputies testified they found a note formalizing the severance pay and a checkbook with a bullet hole through it beside Ciancio's body.

According to autopsy reports, Ciancio died after being shot three times in the head.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks

Thanks for the update, the charge of murder should be laid squarely at the feet of the church, how many times did we as members of the church see them try and go after the psych's behind murders and expose them...same rule applies here.

James

Good twin

Floater
God I wish I had written it. He shot the associate then he shot the checkbook and then he shot himself under the chin. What a beautiful scene.

I wish I had written it and I wish it was fiction. Scientology is the Drama Queen of the 20th century that refused to die a natural death. Can somebody please que up a decent Swan Song for this shoulda been obsolete long ago menace to society.

RIP Tom Ciancio. God help you Rex Fowler.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
A trial where an in-ethics, in-tech, currently-on-lines-and-auditing, every 6 month sec-check, turning-in-his-sessions OT 7 is charged with MURDER!!!

Woo hoo!!!!

This beats Anderson Cooper Week!

Div6

Crusader
A trial where an in-ethics, in-tech, currently-on-lines-and-auditing, every 6 month sec-check, turning-in-his-sessions OT 7 is charged with MURDER!!!

Woo hoo!!!!

:duh:

And what do you propose to wear for THAT?

Woo hoo!!!!

And a paid up IAS member and a WISE member
prolly sent some blood soaked rags to Haiti too.
Now that is in poor taste.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Crazy

If Rex comes to his senses soon enough he may just try the insanity plea, after all, his is brainwashed! That might just open up a can of worms too large for $cientology to lie away or hide behind their perverse 'ecclesiastical' smoke screen. :confused2:

Imagine the headlines! :yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
If Rex comes to his senses soon enough he may just try the insanity plea, after all, his is brainwashed! That might just open up a can of worms too large for $cientology to lie away or hide behind their perverse 'ecclesiastical' smoke screen. :confused2:

Insanity might be his best defense. I'm sure he'd be able to get dozens of expert witness'es to support that. :yes:

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
It is possible that, due to the overwhelming evidence, that Fowler will take a plea deal and there won´t be a trial. That might be the best thing for the church.

I was thinking about this an in occurred to me, in those kooky time track stories, OTs kill people all the time. Maybe that is how Scientologist might rationalize the whole thing.

practice

Patron with Honors

"Rex Fowler's attack on Scientology in his insanity plea just proves that he was an SP all along, sent to infiltrate Scientology. The SP and psyche attacks get stronger all the time, because we are expanding faster than ever! Over 50 new Ideal Orgs were opened in the last two years! Donate today!

PS. seriously guys, make the donations. I only got three donations of ten thousand dollars each last week, that's not gonna cut it."

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
ScarJo_popcorn.gif

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Here's a movietitle:
The Day Scientology Fowlered!
Ain't it grand!? - It's like: 'The day of the Trifids!' - Doom and gloom all over the room! - Women vailing and grown men whimpering..

:shithitfan:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the update, the charge of murder should be laid squarely at the feet of the church, how many times did we as members of the church see them try and go after the psych's behind murders and expose them...same rule applies here.

James

Yep! Anyone that goes on a shooting rampage (kids in school, people in business), they (the CofS) always blame the evil psychs. Now it's time to take some heat CofS - over regging, over sec checking, over restimulating the PC with copious amounts of BS.

I'm happy to see that the witnesses don't seem to be protecting the CofS - must not have been good little ronbots.