What's new

Richard Reiss – Kha Khan Posted on March 21, 2011 by martyrathbun09| Leave a comment

AnonKat

Crusader
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/richard-reiss-kha-khan/

Fast forward a couple years.

Scientologist celebrity Ann Archer took a White House tour. To her surprise she was pulled aside and lead to the Oval Office. Moments later President Bill Clinton appeared for a very rare one on one meet and greet.

Ann thanked Clinton for his administration having granted tax exemption to her church.

Clinton told Archer a little story as to why he considered it was the right thing to do. Clinton said that in the sixties when he was pursuing his Rhodes scholarship at Oxford, he hung with a fraternity of Yale University graduates. He said that a couple of the members of that franternity were Scientologists. He said he never forgot how kind and spiritual they both were. He knew then and there – by the beingnesses and conduct of those Scientologists – that Scientology was a spriritual activity and that “Scientologists were good people.”

President Bill Clinton did not mention names. But, I’ll tell you straight-up, Richard Reiss was one of those Scientologist Yale graduate, Rhodes scholars who met Bill Clinton during those days in the sixties.

Wikipedia, David Maraniss on Clinton fraternities

"With the aid of scholarships, Clinton attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (B.S.) degree in 1968. He spent the summer of 1967, the summer before his senior year, interning for Arkansas Senator J. William Fulbright.[19] While in college, he became a brother of Alpha Phi Omega and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Clinton was also a member of the Order of DeMolay, a youth group affiliated with Freemasonry, but he never became a Freemason.[22] He is a member of Kappa Kappa Psi's National Honorary Band Fraternity, Inc.[23]"

Once he went away to Oxford on his Rhodes Scholarship, he did not thereafter get involved with fraternities. He left Oxford early, not receiving any degrees. He attended Yale, worked for Sen. Fulbright, and worked for Sen. McGovern's campaign in Texas. He also met his future wife, and obtained a law degree.

Later, while in the White House, during his second term, he was involved with U Felta Thi and U Eta Pi.

change

Patron
Rip Richard Reiss

My first experience in front of a word clearer at St. Hill UK was with Richard Reiss. I was indeed afraid that he would find out how many MU’s I had. He found them. He made it safe for me to stop being a glib student and become an auditor. I saw him in more recent years at Flag. He had become very gray and sick. It is unfortunate that he did not leave the SO and enjoy his life once he knew the truth. RIP Richard.

AnonKat

Crusader
*hug*

My first experience in front of a word clearer at St. Hill UK was with Richard Reiss. I was indeed afraid that he would find out how many MU’s I had. He found them. He made it safe for me to stop being a glib student and become an auditor. I saw him in more recent years at Flag. He had become very gray and sick. It is unfortunate that he did not leave the SO and enjoy his life once he knew the truth. RIP Richard.

Welcome thank you for adding "Mass" to this thread.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Remarkable that the Indies reading MartyBlog don't see anything unusual about the highest ranking tech terminal in the universe (Richard R) dying from cancer in his 60's.

How is that a win for the tech again?

And Richard helping get CoS tax exempt status...

How was that a good thing to now award him a Kha-Khan status? Especially, if the "Church" used that leverage to exponentially increase their crime wave and human rights atrocities? That's good, Marty? I thought you were supposed to be an indefatigable human rights advocate. Liar.

The mythology of the Indie Scn world is being written each day before our very eyes.

Not surprisingly, it closely parallels the Star Wars and other sci-fi narratives where "the Force" (theta, Jedi's, OT's...) is eternally at war with the "dark side of the Force" (entheta, SP's, Dave Vader....)

And Richard (like Marty) had their good theta ("force") corrupted by the DaveVader's perversion (squirrel) of the force to do evil (implanting, slavery...).

Reading these feeble attempts at writing mythological stories to weave together the outrageous illogical results that Scientologists get when applying their tech, I cannot help but be astonished at the obvious unanswered question:

IF OT'S ARE O-TEE ("Total Cause")
WHY ARE THEY A DEE-BEE ("Total Effect")
OF CEE-O-BEE THE S-PEE?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Everybody here is entitled to their political commentary.

But I'm just sorry to hear of someone who was loved dying of cancer.

TG1

T

TheSneakster

Remarkable that the Indies reading MartyBlog don't see anything unusual about the highest ranking tech terminal in the universe (Richard R) dying from cancer in his 60's.

Do you even care that a good man died ? :confused2:

There is certainly no sign of it in your post.:no:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I didn't know Richard Reiss good or bad. But in 1996 all of the field auditors of the world were called to Flag for a 'celebration' and to give awards to the top field auditors of the planet.

After the event we were all told that we had to attend a 'mandatory meeting' with Richard Reiss Sr C/S at Flag because he had an important message for us. Mind you, some had received an award for top production. We were curious as to what message he had for us. For years we had been complaining of different lack of services needed from the Church's Qual dept despite the fact we paid 10% of our gross income we got nothing in return. We also had several complaints and one of them was that you could not send a PC to the Org for training because they would steal your PCs. Some of us thought that he might have good news for these auditors and that finally they were paying attention to our needs not just taking our money or stealing our PCs with out of exchange.

Well, his announcement was that all of us "were auditing incorrectly" and we were ordered to do the Golden Age of Tech in order to be able to continue auditing in the field. In other words, we had to re-train all over again, at our own expense, despite Class, experience, internships, whatever. You had a guy for example like George Seidler a Class VIII, that was trained by Ron, he also HAD to retrain everything all over again; these were the elite of the auditors who were auditing for a living, some them had been auditing for more than 30 years, and now they were told that their source of income was kaput. The point is that we were informed that our Certs were for all purposes cancelled unless we did the GOAT...:omg:

This was my only experience with Richard Reiss...one can say that he was just following orders (whose orders?)...yeah right! He seemed to be enjoying the fact that he was sending all of the auditors of the planet to the bottom of the Bridge.

I did not like that all and I told him so, of course he did not care.

Diana

Jquepublic

I didn't know Richard Reiss good or bad. But in 1996 all of the field auditors of the world were called to Flag for a 'celebration' and to give awards to the top field auditors of the planet.

After the event we were all told that we had to attend a 'mandatory meeting' with Richard Reiss Sr C/S at Flag because he had an important message for us. Mind you, some had received an award for top production. We were curious as to what message he had for us. For years we had been complaining of different lack of services needed from the Church's Qual dept despite the fact we paid 10% of our gross income we got nothing in return. We also had several complaints and one of them was that you could not send a PC to the Org for training because they would steal your PCs. Some of us thought that he might have good news for these auditors and that finally they were paying attention to our needs not just taking our money or stealing our PCs with out of exchange.

Well, his announcement was that all of us "were auditing incorrectly" and we were ordered to do the Golden Age of Tech in order to be able to continue auditing in the field. In other words, we had to re-train all over again, at our own expense, despite Class, experience, internships, whatever. You had a guy for example like George a Class VIII, that was trained by Ron, he also HAD to retrain everything all over again; these were the elite of the auditors who were auditing for a living, some they had been doing this for more than 30 years, and now they were told that their source of income was kaput. The point is that we were informed that our Certs were for all purposes cancelled unless we did the GOAT...:omg:

This was my only experience with Richard Reiss...one can say that he was following orders...yeah right! He seemed to be enjoying the fact that he was sending all of the auditors of the planet to the bottom of the Bridge.

I did not like that all and I told him so, of course he did not care.

Diana

He had to do it too, you know. He was a CL XII C/S and he did those same drills. Nobody had a choice in that.

I'm sorry that your one brush with him went so badly.

dianaclass8

He had to do it too, you know. He was a CL XII C/S and he did those same drills. Nobody had a choice in that.

I'm sorry that your one brush with him went so badly.

Yes, we had the choice...I walked out the building... and continued auditing my PCs despite their stupid orders, and did not let strangers rule in my life. I earned my certs by hard work and there was no way in hell I was to do it all over again.

Richard Reiss in my book was a bad person, who contributed to the evils of Scn as far as I am concerned. Nobody has to follow orders because "nobody had a choice" that type of mentality is what ruined people's lives. If all had refused to follow insane arbitrary orders things would be different now.

Diana

Jquepublic

Yes, we had the choice...I walked out the building... and continued auditing my PCs despite their stupid orders, and did not let strangers rule in my life. I earned my certs by hard work and there was no way in hell I was to do it all over again.

Richard Reiss in my book was a bad person, who contributed to the evils of Scn as far as I am concerned. Nobody has to follow orders because "nobody had a choice" that type of mentality is what ruined people's lives.

Diana

As far as I'm concerned, we all have blood on our hands.

dianaclass8

As far as I'm concerned, we all have blood on our hands.

Maybe some of us should truly have had blood in our hands...instead of thinking that we had no choice...

I am sure the thought has crossed many a good men's mind...for a while I was obsessed on how to get rid of DM and his co-horts...LOL! Yes, I did...and I am not ashamed of it.... I am over it now...LOL! For I am free...:happydance:

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
Maybe some of us should truly have had blood in our hands...instead of thinking that we had no choice...

I am sure the thought has crossed many a good men's mind...for a while I was obsessed on how to get rid of DM and his co-horts...LOL! Yes, I did...and I am not ashamed of it.... I am over it now...LOL! For I am free...:happydance:

Diana

With freedom comes responsibility