What's new

Rinder and Rathbun Raid the Ft. Harrison

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mike's Son

I hope Mike's son makes it out to him. I watched that kid grow up at the AO being a tech page. He is the spitting image of his father, before spaghetti.
The problem is, he has been raised since childhood as a Sea Org family member, and knows nothing else. What a shock to leave.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I hope Mike's son makes it out to him. I watched that kid grow up at the AO being a tech page. He is the spitting image of his father, before spaghetti.
The problem is, he has been raised since childhood as a Sea Org family member, and knows nothing else. What a shock to leave.
I would not be surprised if he got out fairly soon.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Compassionate, but...

Who's bday? Mike Rinder's? Ok, I'll bite:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!! I hope you get to see your son asap!!! :yes:

I feel for Michael Rinder, as he has now had to taste of the bitter medicine he dealt out to so many. Having said that:

He can have a "Happy Birthday" wish from me when he gets out of Liability with the group of ex-Scientologists that he so gleefully and willfully harmed in the past. I wish him no ill, but he should feel as we have and do. It's only proper Karma.

Same basically goes for Mark Rathbun. They are both still in Liability to our group.

Flame away...

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was quite a novelty to see Mike and Marty outside the FT. Harrison, and to watch the reaction of a couple of the inhabitants of the Ft. Harrison. Good to see they had enough self control to say as little as possible, and avoid a back and forth, "You're squirreling LRH tech!" "No, you're squirrelling LRH tech!!" NO, you're squirreling LRH tech!!!" NO, YOU'RE SQUIRRELLING LRH TECH!!!!" exchange with the agitated folks who stood in the doorway.

I found myself liking Mike and Marty a little bit, but realized that it's the little kid in my head that was reacting. When the grown up in my head returned, I wasn't nearly as delighted or impressed.

Still, best wishes on a positive outcome re. Mike and his son. Hope Mike really cares and this isn't just a stunt - right now, anything is possible.

In the meantime, the little kid in my head says he wants to see Mike and Marty confront David Miscavige next.

On that note, where is Miscavige? Why, with all the video technology available, can't he be located and confronted and videoed? He's the one who needs to be confronted. It's time to get some "TA motion" in the Supreme Dictator. He might even have a cognition. Who knows, he might even leave the "Church," and become "likable."

If that happens, the little kid will be impressed. The grown up not so much.

This ^^^

TG1

Angelic Poster
I thought we were wishing Mike Hobson (Sneakster) happy birthday. Either way, I hope it was a good one.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I feel for Michael Rinder, as he has now had to taste of the bitter medicine he dealt out to so many. Having said that:

He can have a "Happy Birthday" wish from me when he gets out of Liability with the group of ex-Scientologists that he so gleefully and willfully harmed in the past. I wish him no ill, but he should feel as we have and do. It's only proper Karma.

Same basically goes for Mark Rathbun. They are both still in Liability to our group.

Flame away...
I agree.

Blue Spirit

No Flames Here

Flame away...

You speak sooth, and I agree completely.

They may even be lower than Liability for starters.

Markus

I'm truely so sorry for you Mike

My heart goes out to Mike - I know how it feels to be hindered in communicating freely to a beloved family member.
I hope that Mike and his family will be able to reconnect soon.

Love
Markus

Marty is trying to save scientology from DM.

Disconnection is a scientology technique of ensuing spiritual progess by....etc.
Was there something about it being revoked somewhere?
maybe....but not really. Not in the Flag Orders and OSA rulebook right?

Mart and/or Rinder used disconnection against people///is that right? Just going by what I heard.

Has Marty renounced disconnection? This is the person who truly believes in RON, remember? And had enough inside info and power at the top to know how it all works. He still believes in RON and the purity of RONS tech.

M&M are a couple now. So they go down and demand to see Rinders son. They know they won's see him because Ratty knows what the policies are because he stll believes in them.

Rinder doesn't see his son. Boo Hoo.
The son is precisely doing what Marty would advise if the spoilsports at command central would let him run the show.

Any "heart-stirring" stuff anywhere near Marty is manipulation or following strategic plans. With the Rinder-wants-to-see-his son, it serves both purposes.

I hope the stunt is used well in the often mentioned upcoming BBC show.

I don't know much about Rinder except that he was treated worse than a dog but may have done that to others too.

If Rinder got his son back and Marty got the power he wants I am sure Marty would get right back into disconnection with whatever guise was needed to keep it functioning. Would Rinder do the same? I don't know? I just don't trust anyone who appears to be being wheeled around by Marty.

greebly

Patron with Honors
I think it is good to see.

I hope Mike and his son finally do reconnect, no matter what environment surrounds his son. Think and act of your free mind young sir.

On another matter Marty and Mike almost had a higher Police/OSA ratio per person than loldon anons there..almost:p(check Apr mini protest 08 or Nov 09 or others of the 97 police call outs.)

Awaits Panorama post production team to get stuff done.

I think it is good to see.

I hope Mike and his son finally do reconnect, no matter what environment surrounds his son. Think and act of your free mind young sir.

On another matter Marty and Mike almost had a higher Police/OSA ratio per person than loldon anons there..almost:p(check Apr mini protest 08 or Nov 09 or others of the 97 police call outs.)

Awaits Panorama post production team to get stuff done.

Were all those police cars etc shown somewhere? I didn't see them on the vid I saw but they may be on another vid somewhere?

greebly

Patron with Honors
Were all those police cars etc shown somewhere? I didn't see them on the vid I saw but they may be on another vid somewhere?

I only saw 2 police cars but:

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun
In all, our peaceful and polite request was met with six security personnel, six private eyes on foot with video cameras, two private eyes in vehicles circling the scene with video cameras, and five Clearwater Police squad cars with as many officers.

26th apr 08 had 7 police cars and 2 police vans + beat police/pcsos + org staff + osa. vs 8 anons

Manchester had 2 lovely, well behaved police horses this month:( no fair.

So hopefully they come back to the UK one day:)

cool people are still using "Grokked."
Robert A. Heinlein would be so proud.

Us Californians grok stuff all the time! :D

Happy birthday to all the Mikes! Hoping for freedom for Benjamin soon, and reconnection and reconciliation with his Dad.

Making amends isn't easy, but I appreciate any and all efforts to do so.

Last edited:

anon612

Patron with Honors
Really, incredibly DO NOT WANT.

Call me a crazy immature asshole Anonymous, but I signed up to speak out against abuses by Scientology and Scientologists (actually I signed up because I thought the guys were hot, but that was my second reason). Rathbun and Rinder are both part of of those abuses. They were part of the cause. And I see no jailtime served. And in traditional vengeful bastard Anon fashion, this is unacceptable to me.

As far as I'm concerned both of those two are part of the problem (and criminals, but that's its own issue). The whole LOLFREEZONE batshit doesn't help, either. Them protesting the Ft Harrison makes as much sense as the FLDS protesting Jim Jones.

So as a Clearwater resident and someone who's done a fuckton more protesting in Clearwater than those egofags, thanks but no thanks, guys, please get the fuck out of the city, we have enough scientologists to deal with in Clearwater and you're just going to get yourselves added to the list. We know what the fuck we're doing and while despite my deep, deep loathing of most (MOST) exscns, I try to put up with them, we DON'T need the help of a Scientologist to protest Scientology. Take your crimes and your crazy to North Carolina, I hear they're bored there lately.

tl;dr
DO NOT WANT GTFO

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
They haven't made amends.

<edit>

Rathbun and Rinder are both part of of those abuses. They were part of the cause. And I see no jailtime served. <edit> ...this is unacceptable to me.

As far as I'm concerned both of those two are part of the problem (and criminals, but that's its own issue).
<edit>

I agree with this edited quote above.

I don't think they were protesting per se. Rinder was apparently wanting to see his son, etc. A decent PR caper by Clam standards. The video documentation is a valid self-defense maneuver when dealing directly with Clams.

I think ex-Scientologists will keep protesting, until it's all over. I'm leaning more toward the Anon position in respect to doctrine; but, I'm wondering what your trouble is regarding ex-Scientologists. Anonymous has stated that one of the purposes is to help these people... or did I misunderstand? Please clarify.