What's new

Rinder and Rathbun Raid the Ft. Harrison

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The problem is, he has been raised since childhood as a Sea Org family member, and knows nothing else. What a shock to leave.

Yes, but at least he has a father who will take him in and help him get oriented to life in the real world, etc.

Plus he could also get to be a supporting part of the Rindy and Ratty Show if he played his cards right. :)

Paul

anon612

Patron with Honors
but, I'm wondering what your trouble is regarding ex-Scientologists. Anonymous has stated that one of the purposes is to help these people... or did I misunderstand? Please clarify.

To be perfectly honest? Some of the behaviors learned in scientology that they tend to (not always) use after scientology annoy me. I never could get the hang of scispeak etc. There are many exceptions to that, of course, I know multiple exscns that I get along great with. I also know many more that drive me up the wall.

But that's just a personal pet peeve of mine, the scispeak or TR-0 stare type of stuff. I deal with it, the same way I deal with loud music from my neighbor's apartment, or screaming babies on an airplane. Marty and Friends, however...

...as far as I can see, they're still part of Scientology, and I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be against Scientology. I think that's what the memo line on the check from Pfizer said.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yes, but at least he has a father who will take him in and help him get oriented to life in the real world, etc.

Plus he could also get to be a supporting part of the Rindy and Ratty Show if he played his cards right. :)

Paul

And, once Mike gets to go to jail, he can visit him and help him buy vitamins at the canteen.

Zinj

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think this fits here very well.....

Please watch the second video on this link about a picketing in Clearwater in 2000 with Bob Minton and Jesse Prince.

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=4711

Quote from Bob Minton: "...Rinder is protecting the evil in Scientology..."

Now that you are out I pray for you and you family Mike and I hope that you will be able to reunite soon.

Love
Markus

P.S. Is that Bruce Hines coming out of the bus at 3.10?!

Last edited:

riptide

Patron with Honors
Anon's piling on.

I'm late to this party, but I will weigh in. Get off Mike or Marty's back, they did what they did and now they are trying to change things. It takes brass balls to make real change, and besides, I don't think they did any worse than anyone else who would have been in their shoes. It's a cult and it warps people. Some get straight and leave, or leave first and then pull their heads out their ass. Scientology is a mixed bag, some Anons will never get that, and neither will most Scientologists. Get over it already.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm late to this party, but I will weigh in. Get off Mike or Marty's back, they did what they did and now they are trying to change things. It takes brass balls to make real change, and besides, I don't think they did any worse than anyone else who would have been in their shoes. It's a cult and it warps people. Some get straight and leave, or leave first and then pull their heads out their ass. Scientology is a mixed bag, some Anons will never get that, and neither will most Scientologists. Get over it already.

If they weren't *still* lying it'd be easier to 'get over'. And, if they really wanted 'change', they could just tell where the bodies are.

Zinj

anon612

Patron with Honors
If they weren't *still* lying it'd be easier to 'get over'. And, if they really wanted 'change', they could just tell where the bodies are.

Zinj

It makes me feel dirty in a bad way to agree with you and I don't like it at all. :<