What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

TG1

Angelic Poster
See Tony O's blog ....!!!!

A helicopter just lifted off carrying former Church of Scientology members Mike Bennitt and Mike Rinder, who are headed for downtown Clearwater to film and report on Scientology’s big Super Power Building opening today.

Bennitt’s carrying a couple of different cameras for filming and still shots, and after they touch down in a couple of hours, we’ll start posting images here that he brings back.

In the mean time, we’ve asked Rinder to send us live updates of how the shoot is going, and give us his impression of how many Scientologists are actually in the streets for this event. This should be fun!

At http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/17/live-over-clearwater-watching-scientology-from-an-eye-in-the-sky/

EDIT: Tony O said at 2:15 pm Eastern time:

"The guys are heading back. Once Mike Bennitt has a chance, he’ll be sending us hi-def photos and VIDEO. We’ll get those up as soon as we can!"

That means around 4:15 - 4:30 Eastern time today (Sunday, 11-17-2013) he'll be posting new pix and vids at his blog.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
An update from 10 mins ago by Rinder:

Rinder: “At 12:55 my estimate is no more than 5,000 people, but someone can more accurately estimate when our high-definition zoom shots are available.”

the images are coming in - go see his blog :roflmao: I wonder if David "the Duke" has any SAM's in the ready?

Mimsey
Sentinel+explode.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster
Miscavige just cut the ribbon.

Only took 15 years and $200 million.

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
If this violates anyone's copyright, I will take it down later, but this looks to be "the money shot" until Rinder and Bennitt get on the ground and publish more pix and vid.

ClearwaterOH5.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Of those counting at the Bunker, the consensus seems to be no greater than 2000-3000 bodies, and that includes staff (and actors).:biggrin:

This actually seems less than the number of scilons that CoS reports to be living just in Clearwater!

Maybe others were reluctant to come as they didn't want to get regged within an inch of their lives.

Orglodyte

Patron with Honors
Of those counting at the Bunker, the consensus seems to be no greater than 2000-3000 bodies, and that includes staff (and actors).:biggrin:

Aren't there almost 1000 GAT2 trainees at Flag? Surely they are all at the event ... plus SO ... wow. Public arrivals may be in three figures.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Aren't there almost 1000 GAT2 trainees at Flag? Surely they are all at the event ... plus SO ... wow. Public arrivals may be in three figures.

That's a little disappointing for what is the most important event in the entire universe in decades. :eyeroll:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
See Tony O's blog ....!!!! A helicopter just lifted off carrying former Church of Scientology members Mike Bennitt and Mike Rinder, who are headed for downtown Clearwater to film and report on Scientology’s big Super Power Building opening today. Bennitt’s carrying a couple of different cameras for filming and still shots, and after they touch down in a couple of hours, we’ll start posting images here that he brings back. In the mean time, we’ve asked Rinder to send us live updates of how the shoot is going, and give us his impression of how many Scientologists are actually in the streets for this event. This should be fun! At http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/17/live-over-clearwater-watching-scientology-from-an-eye-in-the-sky/

Mike Rinder is delivering a HUGE BLOW to David Miscavige - THANK YOU MIKE!! Great job and really, just fricken awesome work!!

Oh David Miscavige...come out come out where ever you are - we are not going away!! No matter where you go there will be an SP out to getcha!!

Helicopter - fricken brilliant!

TG1

Angelic Poster
And Mike Bennitt ... you are my hero today. So happy you got interested in this work. You're helping a lot. :)

TG1

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
If this violates anyone's copyright, I will take it down later, but this looks to be "the money shot" until Rinder and Bennitt get on the ground and publish more pix and vid.

ClearwaterOH5.jpg

That's it? That's the number of people they have for the most IMPORTANT event in the history of any universe?

I've seen more people protest the fact that their lunches are cold at the university in Valparaiso, Chile when I was there in 2007. No BS, really.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
In a report from SP Times:
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...-at-scientologys-super-power-building/2152907

The ceremony, directed by Scientology leader David Miscavige, was unexpectedly brief — about eight minutes — followed by a minute of sustained applause from the crowd. Then attendees began dispersing.

A Tampa Bay Times reporter approached church spokesman Peter Mansell and asked if the Times could tour the building to describe it to the public. "Not interested," he said tersely.

That's it? That's the number of people they have for the most IMPORTANT event in the history of any universe?

I've seen more people protest that fact that their free lunches are cold at the university in Valparaiso, Chile when I was there in 2007. No BS, really.

Wog cameras don't give a true theta image, here's the picture taken with a camera L. Ron Hubbard invented back in 1985

original.jpg