What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Tony O said at 2:15 pm Eastern time:

"The guys are heading back. Once Mike Bennitt has a chance, he’ll be sending us hi-def photos and VIDEO. We’ll get those up as soon as we can!"

That means around 4:15 - 4:30 Eastern time today (Sunday, 11-17-2013) he'll be posting new pix and vids at his blog.

Lone Star

Crusader
This just in.....

When Slappy was told that Mike Rinder was in the helicopter above he in a fit of rage overturned the oiliness table and slapped everyone within a ten foot radius of himself.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Tony O said at 2:15 pm Eastern time:
"The guys are heading back. Once Mike Bennitt has a chance, he’ll be sending us hi-def photos and VIDEO. We’ll get those up as soon as we can!"

That means around 4:15 - 4:30 Eastern time today (Sunday, 11-17-2013) he'll be posting new pix and vids at his blog.

Here's a picture of one of the signs at the ribbon cutting as posted by Volunteer SP at the Bunker:

Volunteer SP
I saw these signs posted down at the ribbon cutting
The text at the bottom is a bit difficult to read. It says:
DO NOT LOOK UP!! (AS ORDERED BY COB)

original.jpg

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/17/li...gy-from-an-eye-in-the-sky/#comment-1127210077

Lone Star

Crusader
This just in....

It is reported that IAS reges are pumping whales today for money to purchase a Drone in order to defend against further SP helicopter flyovers during important theta events. The international event is in two weeks so they hope to have a Drone purchased and ready to fly fully equipped with Hellfire Tone 40 missiles. KSW will be painted on each side of said Drone.

Lone Star

Crusader
I would've loved it if they had leaflets to drop over the crowd from the helicopter.....

"Xenu is watching you".

"Xenu is not impressed".

"Xenu says Supah Powahs won't save you".

"Xenu gives a thumbs up to the oiliness table".

"GAT I and GAT II squirreled the tech, so Xenu can't wait until you drop your body".

:hysterical:

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Eight minutes to take a Super Poop, not bad for a dwarf.

I can't wait for the first Super Poop completion Apostate to arrive here at ESMB and fill us in on the rundowns. We should put out the ESMB oiliness popcorn poper out for them
so they can feel right at home.

Ethercat can make a ribbon cutting app that they can all cut when they sign up. It wil be exciting. Any bets on when the first one shows up with a bad taste in their mouth from the taste table?

This could be Dave's final reg push before he moves on to [STRIKE]retirement[/STRIKE] Target II.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Eight minutes to take a Super Poop, not bad for a dwarf.

I can't wait for the first Super Poop completion Apostate to arrive here at ESMB and fill us in on the rundowns. We should put out the ESMB oiliness popcorn poper out for them
so they can feel right at home.

Ethercat can make a ribbon cutting app that they can all cut when they sign up. It wil be exciting. Any bets on when the first one shows up with a bad taste in their mouth from the taste table?

This could be Dave's final reg push before he moves on to [STRIKE]retirement[/STRIKE] Target II.

:thumbsup:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn, you shouldn't have posted that! They will use it for the front cover of Source and it won't cost them a dime LOL.

I wonder how well Davey is doing at BSing the vips after Rinder crashed his party? That guy must be 1 millimeter from needing to be hauled off in a straight jacket. I pity those who have to deal with him on a regular basis.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
From Tony O @ the Bunker:

3:55 pm
I want to put Jefferson Hawkins’ comment here so everyone can see it. Hawkins was once the top marketing man for Scientology and know what he’s talking about, especially about events.
Epic Fail doesn’t even begin to cover it. That the “fastest growing religion in the world” with “millions of members” was only able to muster up 3000 people for “the most important event in the history of the galaxy” says it all. And probably half of those are staff and student trainees who were already there. They have been claiming for years that there are “10,000 Scientologists in Clearwater.” Guess they all stayed home.

Then, Mike Rinder shows up in a freakin’ helicopter! The pathetic turnout is going to be filmed for all to see! So Miscavige panics. He cuts short what was probably going to be a one hour Dan Sherman special, axes any other speakers, cuts to the ribbon ceremony, and rabbits out of there in eight minutes flat!

Now you can bet he’s hunkered down in his office, screaming at everyone, RPFing a number of people, and beating on others. His big moment, opening the Superpower building after a 15-year buildup, has turned into a stinking disaster! I would really hate to be anywhere in his vicinity right now, and I’m sure his staff are thinking the same thing about now.

There is no way it was planned to be only eight minutes. No way.

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
I signed up with Cartmen and Baldwins Shitter service...

Apparently DM did too...

His shit said "There! I opened it you bunch of stupid DB's! You'd better pay up!"

TG1

Angelic Poster
More from Tony O:

4:11 pm (Eastern)

Some more details from Rinder: we asked if he’d felt all right with all that activity in the chopper. He said he’d felt fine — he’s been on a lot of helicopter rides.

He said that when the second helicopter showed up, his pilot had radioed to ask what its plans were. And got no response. He tried again. Nothing. Finally, the other helicopter radioed back, saying that it was working for the church, would circle at 750 feet, and wanted Rinder’s pilot to know that speakers were talking at 1 pm. They asked Rinder’s pilot to move away for 15 minutes.

Rinder’s pilot asked, “Are we moving anywhere?”

Rinder then answered with a choice Anglo-Saxon curse word. They didn’t budge.

TONY PROMISES MICHAEL BENNITT'S VIDEO IS COMING SOON.

More from Tony O:

4:11 pm (Eastern)

Some more details from Rinder: we asked if he’d felt all right with all that activity in the chopper. He said he’d felt fine — he’s been on a lot of helicopter rides.

He said that when the second helicopter showed up, his pilot had radioed to ask what its plans were. And got no response. He tried again. Nothing. Finally, the other helicopter radioed back, saying that it was working for the church, would circle at 750 feet, and wanted Rinder’s pilot to know that speakers were talking at 1 pm. They asked Rinder’s pilot to move away for 15 minutes.

Rinder’s pilot asked, “Are we moving anywhere?”

Rinder then answered with a choice Anglo-Saxon curse word. They didn’t budge.

TONY PROMISES MICHAEL BENNITT'S VIDEO IS COMING SOON.

I heard that one of the helicopters might have collided with Ron's Spaceship.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I heard that one of the helicopters might have collided with Ron's Spaceship.

ohhhhhh ChuckNorris you are so OUT SECURITY for divulging the previously omitted, but newly discovered portion of the XENU incident. Are you trying to create a Zenu plague on earth? And the regges will hate your guts for this. How can they reg $Xenu billions for leaked confidential data.

Let's see the proof in the old man's hand script.:biggrin:

ohhhhhh ChuckNorris you are so OUT SECURITY for divulging the previously omitted, but newly discovered portion of the XENU incident. Are you trying to create a Zenu plague on earth? And the regges will hate your guts for this. How can they reg $Xenu billions for leaked confidential data.

Let's see the proof in the old man's hand script.:biggrin:

I'll probably get charged with manslaughter when the lurking Scientologists start dropping like flies from pneumonia