What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG can you believe this?

From Tony's blog taken at the event:

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/17/live-over-clearwater-watching-scientology-from-an-eye-in-the-sky/

Extras.jpg

Deeana

Patron with Honors
So now we know. Cof$ likely has even fewer members than was thought.

Talk about the charlatan behind the curtain being exposed! Today was it! No longer a guessing game. The photos are objective evidence of huge problems.

Is it likely that people under pressure replied they would be attending and then just didn't show up? If so, what will their punishment be for having failed to attend? Dare Miscavige offload even MORE of the remaining faithful over today's fiasco?

Did anyone actually lay eyes on Cruise or Travolta at today's event? Did any of the tweeters or facebook "clubbed seals" report their presence?

How soon will the remaining $cientologists be expected to purchase the new emeters, books, etc?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
So now we know. Cof$ likely has even fewer members than was thought.

Talk about the charlatan behind the curtain being exposed! Today was it! No longer a guessing game. The photos are objective evidence of huge problems.

Is it likely that people under pressure replied they would be attending and then just didn't show up? If so, what will their punishment be for having failed to attend? Dare Miscavige offload even MORE of the remaining faithful over today's fiasco?

Did anyone actually lay eyes on Cruise or Travolta at today's event? Did any of the tweeters or facebook "clubbed seals" report their presence?

How soon will the remaining $cientologists be expected to purchase the new emeters, books, etc?
They can pay for them any time, it's delivery that's always proved problematic.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
If this violates anyone's copyright, I will take it down later, but this looks to be "the money shot" until Rinder and Bennitt get on the ground and publish more pix and vid.

ClearwaterOH5.jpg

Doesn,t the empty car park tell you something, Granitt.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
This may seem like an odd perspective, but it's something that occurred to me while reading this and other threads about the SP Rdn Release Event at Flag.

My Paternal Grandfather was a Minister (as well as a farmer/rancher) and my Maternal Grandfather was an Elder (as well as a farmer/rancher). They were Church of the Brethren ("Dunkers"), a small protestant sect founded about 1700 in Germany, near the Swiss Border by "squirrel" Anabaptists and were closely "kin" to the Mennonites and Quakers. Most of the membership for hundreds of years, even up into the 20th Century, were agrarians, educators, artisans and shopkeepers. The first Brethren came to Pennsylvania in the very early 1700's and I am a direct descendant from members of that Congregation.

When I was growing up in the 50's, there were around 200,000 Brethren, nearly all in the US. The large majority of Brethren were concentrated in communities in the rural Midwest, particularly Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois and Indiana. The next largest concentration was in communities in rural areas of Washington, Oregon and California. Every summer the Brethren had a 5 day Annual Conference where the membership would meet, worship, have fellowship, discuss and vote on Church Issues and Brethren "Philosophy".

The Annual Meetings were nearly always held in the Midwest but, in the early '60's, there was one held in Eugene, Oregon on the University of Oregon Campus and I attended this conference with my Grandfathers. The main meetings and Worship Services were held in the basketball arena which, IIRC had a capacity for 12+ thousand people.

Now, this was the early '60's and air travel was comparatively more expensive than today and well over half the Brethren lived over 2,000 miles away and were, for the most part, middle class and not wealthy. The attendance was about 8,000...1/2 to 3/4ths the usual for Annual Conference attendance.

What got me to thinking, is that the Brethren Annual Conferences were held every year and the one that I attended with 8,000 other folks was not a one time, never happened before or will again special occasion, was held at a venue that was at least 1,000 miles away from probably 80% of the membership and was held during a time of year that the over 50% of the members, being farmers/ranchers, were involved in the summer growing season.

Thinking about that Brethren Annual Conference it occurred to Ole Face here that, even if the turnout for this "Galactic Moment" for Scns that DM has "been working on for 20 years" is as much as 5,000 attendants, this latest Dog & Pony Show says a whole bunch to me about the actual Membership #'s of the Cof$ and where their heads are at.:yes:

Face:)

Last edited:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Wow, oh wow. (Notice the absence of exclamation points.) :)

I've waited for this day for a long time. First as a staff member when I cheered the laying of the foundation. At that time I was sure that the building would open soon and we would clear this planet! :clap:

Then when I got out I awaited the opening of this building because I figured it would mark the beginning of the end for Scn.

Scn. does not fail to disappoint, it took forever to get this thing open then with only a 10 to 15 minutes event with only 3,000 or so people showing up.

For some strange reason I feel robbed somehow. :confused2:

I think DM really, really overplayed his card on this one. A lot like Alex Rose (from Guns N' Roses fame) taking too long to come out with a new album. Even die hard fans lost interest when it did come out.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The ceremony, directed by Scientology leader David Miscavige, was unexpectedly brief — about eight minutes — followed by a minute of sustained applause from the crowd. Then attendees began dispersing.

A Tampa Bay Times reporter approached church spokesman Peter Mansell and asked if the Times could tour the building to describe it to the public. "Not interested," he said tersely.

Which part of the OT Tech is that again, that makes Planetary Clearing a Reality?

Oh yeah, I remember. . .

C
D
E
I
N
R

That's the really cool thing about Clearing the Planet--you can do the whole job in privacy, without having to deal with curious Wogs.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors
I'm convinced the "extras" sign should read "Extra Parking" and the error was made by one of the Eastern-European slave laboring staffers. I mean, it's just too... IS that really REAL? :questions: Are they THAT stupid?

TG1

Angelic Poster
What today tells me is that being a good Scientologist now hurts a little bit more than the pain one suffers from being a bad Scientologist.

At the end of the day, that's what really matters in the calculation of whether to stay or go: Which one hurts worse?

TG1