Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I suspect that this IS an accurate number for those flying in to Mecca, within several hundred of this number anyhow.

I would think that the City of Clearwater (and the residents) are going to be pissed off. They were told to expect 10,000 and they jumped through hoops to work with the CoS to get them the permits, road closures, etc., they claimed they needed.

I imagine that the economic impact for these extra 3-400 people is going to be very small.

Perhaps, but. . .

I spoke to the manager of a local Walmart store and he disagrees--because he excitedly reports that the day before the SuperPower formal event, sales of black $ 2.99 snap-on-bowties and under-eye-dark-bag concealer makeup hit highest ever!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
A little note on Mike Bennitt.

Furious that he had filmed the Debbie Cook Court Scenes and then the Marty/Mosey court case footage, the Dirty Black Bag Ops of OSA INT started their vigilantism on him, stalking and following his moves, impersonating "friends" to call his hotel in Comal Country Texas to get his departure date, making sure when he looked in his rear view mirror he would *Know* he was being tailed even for simple errands to grocery store.

Mike Bennitt never experienced this tactic before so would call me to decipher what they thought they were doing ? Ahhh the lulz as we compared notes....

One funny moment he told me was when they exited the Courtroom and waited by the elevator. The Church Lawyers were waiting too. The Elevator door opened, large elevator, totally empty. Mike Bennitt stepped into the elevator.

The Church Lawyers would not step in. They would not ride in the elevator with the videographer ! They glared at him and he rode the elevator alone :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So what did Mike Bennitt do after OSA INT stalking him with their *scary* intimidation in Texas ?

He hired the flyover helicopter for their grandest opening and had *FUN*.

Gib

Crusader
I'm convinced the "extras" sign should read "Extra Parking" and the error was made by one of the Eastern-European slave laboring staffers. I mean, it's just too... IS that really REAL? :questions: Are they THAT stupid?

Good point.

We just don't know.

The present members would have no knowledge that "extras" are hired to attend events.

Present members would not connect the dots since they have no dots to connect.

Under ground members might connect the dots.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
A little note on Mike Bennitt.

Furious that he had filmed the Debbie Cook Court Scenes and then the Marty/Mosey court case footage, the Dirty Black Bag Ops of OSA INT started their vigilantism on him, stalking and following his moves, impersonating "friends" to call his hotel in Comal Country Texas to get his departure date, making sure when he looked in his rear view mirror he would *Know* he was being tailed even for simple errands to grocery store.

Mike Bennitt never experienced this tactic before so would call me to decipher what they thought they were doing ? Ahhh the lulz as we compared notes....

One funny moment he told me was when they exited the Courtroom and waited by the elevator. The Church Lawyers were waiting too. The Elevator door opened, large elevator, totally empty. Mike Bennitt stepped into the elevator.

The Church Lawyers would not step in. They would not ride in the elevator with the videographer ! They glared at him and he rode the elevator alone :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So what did Mike Bennitt do after OSA INT stalking him with their *scary* intimidation in Texas ?

He hired the flyover helicopter for their grandest opening and had *FUN*.

Having fun is the greatest revenge :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

So, after 20 long years in-the-making

and $ 200,000,000 later...

Here's the SuperPower scoreboard:

1ffb520a-d480-43d8-be6f-d636afff011f_zpsbdf198c9.jpg

1) 1,758 marks

2) 1 empty building.

3) 1 "bridge" to total freedom

Good point.

We just don't know.

The present members would have no knowledge that "extras" are hired to attend events.

Present members would not connect the dots since they have no dots to connect.

Under ground members might connect the dots.
I wonder who did the casting? I doubt there are many casting agencies that specialize in extras for batshit crazy cults, they must of went to one that specializes in zombie apocalypses

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's another photo that Sam Domingo posted at the Bunker.

You can see some celebs in the front row (Travolta, Kelly, Cruise sitting next to each other?)

original.jpg

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Here's another photo that Sam Domingo posted at the Bunker.

You can see some celebs in the front row (Travolta, Kelly, Cruise sitting next to each other?

original.jpg

What's with all their hands in front of them -- like they want to demonstrate that no one is hiding a weapon? A gun? A camera? A cell phone?

It looks like they're following TSA instructions. Or doing TR-0 with COB.

Weird.

TG1

P.S. And there is Laurisse (bottom left in light blue dress).

P.P.S. And there are the Feshbachs on the top of the front row.

Sindy

Crusader
Here is the best way to get the most accurate crowd figure. :biggrin:

Go to this site:

http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm

Enter the address 210 S Fort Harrison and orient yourself. It allows you to flip the map so that you can get the same angle as the photo above.

This allows you, using google maps, to measure the exact distances of where the crowds are standing.

Then, someone smarter than me will have to figure out how to convert that to square footage.

Then use the formula that crowd estimating experts use:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...owd-size-at-big-events-like-the-inauguration/

Gib

Crusader
I wonder who did the casting? I doubt there are many casting agencies that specialize in extras for batshit crazy cults, they must of went to one that specializes in zombie apocalypses

If the numbers of who attended are 3000 or so, including staff & public,

I doubt they hired "extras".

"Extras" would be hired for small photo shoots, where only a few "extras" are needed.

There is no way the DM hired 1000 extras.

Just say'in

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's with all their hands in front of them -- like they want to demonstrate that no one is hiding a weapon? A gun? A camera? A cell phone?

It looks like they're following TSA instructions. Or doing TR-0 with COB.

Weird.

TG1

P.S. And there is Laurisse (bottom left in light blue dress).

P.P.S. And there are the Feshbachs on the top of the front row.

You'd think John would at least have his hand on Tom's thigh or something.

Gib

Crusader
Here is the best way to get the most accurate crowd figure. :biggrin:

Go to this site:

http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm

Enter the address 210 S Fort Harrison and orient yourself. It allows you to flip the map so that you can get the same angle as the photo above.

This allows you, using google maps, to measure the exact distances of where the crowds are standing.

Then, someone smarter than me will have to figure out how to convert that to square footage.

Then use the formula that crowd estimating experts use:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...owd-size-at-big-events-like-the-inauguration/

Well,

I'm 3 feet across, shoulder to shoulder, so figure a 3 foot square.

Let's take a space 100 foot by 100 foot.

100 divided by 3 is 33.

We have two sides 100 foot,

so that is 33 times 33 which is 1089.

That would be 1089 people who occupy 3 square foot all aligned perfectly in a square in a space 100 foot by 100 foot.

HelluvaHoax!

original.jpg

It's all in the Body Language!

NEAR TOP CENTER: 12 year old kid (in red sweater vest) with crossed arms, thinking: "GOD! WHAT LOSERS!"

TOP CENTER: His 5 year old little brother (in white shirt): "DAD? YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT DO YOU, DAD?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Well,

I'm 3 feet across, shoulder to shoulder, so figure a 3 foot square.

Let's take a space 100 foot by 100 foot.

100 divided by 3 is 33.

We have two sides 100 foot,

so that is 33 times 33 which is 1089.

That would be 1089 people who occupy 3 square foot all aligned perfectly in a square in a space 100 foot by 100 foot.

Hmmmm. I calculated 1,759 people. I wonder what could account for the difference?

Did you use that new Xenu software that re-calculates for the compression of clusters?