What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
:melodramatic:

I've never deleted anything from my box in the almost 4 years I've been on ESMB. :hysterical:

Try again...I just did some house cleaning. :biggrin:

Face:)

OH NO!

I can't believe you deleted your old PMs! Last year I sent you a PM with the secret of the universe and now I can't find my original copy--and I can't even recall what it is.

Bummer!!

Gib

Crusader
Hmmmm. I calculated 1,759 people. I wonder what could account for the difference?

Did you use that new Xenu software that re-calculates for the compression of clusters?

well, one has to look at the space in the pictures, and then figure how many square feet are involved to get an estimate.

One could get a figure for the sidewalk, distance across the street, etc.

But one could count the people in a given area and work it backwards. Assuming by my 3 foot square for a single person.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

original.jpg

It's all in the Body Language!

NEAR TOP CENTER: 12 year old kid (in red sweater vest) with crossed arms, thinking: "GOD! WHAT LOSERS!"

TOP CENTER: His 5 year old little brother: "DAD? YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT DO YOU, DAD?

I could just SLAP John Travolta, Kelly Preston and Tom Cruise for breathing life into this evil cult!! :angry: Did I just snap terminals with Slappy Miscavige? :unsure: I hope they find out the truth about their cult soon because they look like total baboons sitting at the Golden Age of SCAM II Souper Powah Show!!

Sindy

Crusader
well, one has to look at the space in the pictures, and then figure how many square feet are involved to get an estimate.

One could get a figure for the sidewalk, distance across the street, etc.

But one could count the people in a given area and work it backwards. Assuming by my 3 foot square for a single person.

Well apparently the formula is 10 square feet per person for a loose crowd, 4.5 square feet for a tight crowd and 2.5 square feet for a scary, you're gonna get crushed and trampled to death type mosh pit crowd.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

original.jpg

It's all in the Body Language!

NEAR TOP CENTER: 12 year old kid (in red sweater vest) with crossed arms, thinking: "GOD! WHAT LOSERS!"

TOP CENTER: His 5 year old little brother: "DAD? YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT DO YOU, DAD?

AT TOM CRUISE's LEFT: Erm, is that...cane tek? In the front row?
(Who knew Lucius Malfoy was an OT? "Old-fogie-ium Whale-e-osa!")

Fun Fact: If you move closer to the picture on the screen, you can smell spaghetti bolognese, sauerkraut, and pomposity.

JB

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
(Who knew Lucius Malfoy was an OT? "Old-fogie-ium Whale-e-osa!")

That old wizard is there to cast the wingardium leviosa spell to make sure DM can see over the pulpit :)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
OH NO!

I can't believe you deleted your old PMs! Last year I sent you a PM with the secret of the universe and now I can't find my original copy--and I can't even recall what it is.

Bummer!!

No worries...I didn't delete all of them.:no:

I kept your one with the secret of the universe. :yes:

In the essence of my personal instruction by El Ron and the spirit of Scn, for a fee I will send you the text, a letter at a time, subject to arbitrary price increases at my discretion. :coolwink:

Hopefully, there will be no errors in transcription. However, should that inadvertently occur, I will start over sending you the text, at a new fee schedule, adjusted to inflation and what ever the F else I think I can shake you down for.:biggrin:

Due to my magnanimosity, I will PM you the first letter for free, taken at random from the original text.:whistling:

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The sad thing is that in these people's warped minds this is supposed to be one of the greatest days in the history of the universe. The reality is it's the greatest days for lulz in the last few months. Keep up the good work Davey! There's not a lot of people in the world that I'd like to see utterly humiliated and even incarcerated but you're top of the list. Nothing makes us laugh more then watching the world close in a little tighter on you every day and more and more people exposing your lies and crimes. Paybacks are a bitch and uh, maybe using L Ron Hubbard as your role model wasn't such a smart move. I'm glad I'm not you.

Gib

Crusader
Well apparently the formula is 10 square feet per person for a loose crowd, 4.5 square feet for a tight crowd and 2.5 square feet for a scary, you're gonna get crushed and trampled to death type mosh pit crowd.

well,

then I'm correct. 3 sq ft is accurate, approximately.

We no gots a scary crowd at this event of super power and GAT2.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I find it highly amusing that today in Florida Tom Cruise was standing and cheering for The Short One. And last night in Southern California, Bert Fields led a standing ovation for "The TomKat Project" in Los Angeles.

I like those bookends.

:)

TG1

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
(

I did some research on the cane dude and found out who it is. . .

It's the money-grubbing banker guy from that role-playing game.
. .

458b7d25-240e-4ef6-ae2a-90e644f7859a_zpsea1e6bf8.jpg

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I find it highly amusing that today in Florida Tom Cruise was standing and cheering for The Short One. And last night in Southern California, Bert Fields led a standing ovation for "The TomKat Project" in Los Angeles.

I like those bookends.

:)

TG1

Amusing that Tom doesn't have a date with him at the most important event in any universe ever. Lousy wogs, I mean what upstat young female wouldn't want to be there!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
No worries...I didn't delete all of them.:no:

I kept your one with the secret of the universe. :yes:

In the essence of my personal instruction by El Ron and the spirit of Scn, for a fee I will send you the text, a letter at a time, subject to arbitrary price at my discretion. :coolwink:

Hopefully, there will be no errors in transcription. However, should that inadvertently occur, I will start over sending you the text, at a new fee schedule, adjusted to inflation and what ever the F else I think I can shake you down for.:biggrin:

Due to my magnanimosity, I will PM you the first letter for free, taken at random from the original text.:whistling:

:lol: I see you are using L Ron Hubbard's "Pricing" TEK - hysterical!!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I could just SLAP John Travolta, Kelly Preston and Tom Cruise for breathing life into this evil cult!! :angry: Did I just snap terminals with Slappy Miscavige? :unsure: I hope they find out the truth about their cult soon because they look like total baboons sitting at the Golden Age of SCAM II Souper Powah Show!!

Don't worry, IM. If they're within slapping range of Slappy McSavage, I'm sure he will slap them for you tonight after the Flying Squirrel disrupted the most important event in the history of the whole track of this universe by flying his damn MEST-icopter overhead.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can definitely see scalp on Mr TC's head in that raised shot of the front row :omg:

Never shoot an ageing male celeb from a raised angle!

(OK - not that bad really, but would love to have him feeling a bit sensitive about it)

Lone Star

Crusader
Amusing that Tom doesn't have a date with him at the most important event in any universe ever. Lousy wogs, I mean what upstat young female wouldn't want to be there!

Oh he has a date with DM and JT. They're meeting at the oiliness table.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
News from RTC

Here's some tragic news from OTVIIIisGrrr8!
http://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2013/11/18/12000-people-trampled-to-death-at-flag-land-base/

12,000 People Trampled to Death at Flag Land Base!

Freedom Magazine Special Report:
Fatal Stampede at Flag! 12,000 Scientologists trampled to death in the mad rush to get into the Super Power Building!

original.jpg

Crowds estimated at 25,000,000 Scientologists swarm the new Flag Building during COB RTC
David Miscavige’s speech to open the facility. Photo courtesy of The Bunker.
Full Story: http://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2013/11/18/12000-people-trampled-to-death-at-flag-land-base/