What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
The spelling isn't the best is it?

snipped.

d05031f5-db98-41f0-91f2-18b432fb7565_zps9e111853.jpg

I wonder if that sign was meant to say 'crew parking' or (cough) 'crew packing' ... I do hope it was the latter and they all packed and legged it (minus the embarrassing fake sailor suits).

I'm allowed to dream while laughing my arse off ...

:whistling:

Scios didn't go because they thought they might be filmed from roofs or even helicopters and then have SPs minutely searching the pics to see how many were there, and who they were etc.......I guess they hate that and I bet it's a WHY of people not going to events. Helicopter = people are outed. A lot of the public are not cult whores like TC, JT and KA. No one wants to be outed.
Imagine having to waste high priced auditing talking about being outed and knowing that its CI to do so and..and..and. The evil eye is on them.

This may be the last outside event??????????

Re: The spelling isn't the best is it?

I wonder if that sign was meant to say 'crew parking' or (cough) 'crew packing' ... I do hope it was the latter and they all packed and legged it (minus the embarrassing fake sailor suits).

I'm allowed to dream while laughing my arse off ...

:whistling:

I think that's the shore-story sign for public. It is supposed to say "crew packing". It means the ones which have been sent packing, which translates to "routed to the RPF".

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
If you have any technical queries or concerns about GAT II,
Super Power or the New Bridge, please do not post or
natter about them on this board. Instead email them to the
Senior CS INT, Ray Mithoff (far left in this 1987 photo).

so3.jpg

Since he hasn't been seen publicly or in any videos since the
early 2000's, many newbie ESMB visitors might not know the
correct protocol or that there is a Senior CS at Int base even.

He was probably too busy to attend this event for the biggest
tech releases in over 30 years. Doing what, I can't tell you.

:confused2:

attachment.php

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Wow, amazing times we live in. The Cult can't even drum up 10.000 public scientologists to go to the "most important" event ever.

I'm happy for all the people who did not attend.

Wither and die you evil cult of creed!

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
My local soccer team had an attendance of over 40,000 last weekend.

It wasn't the greatest game in the history of the universe but it was pretty good.:thumbsup:

Jump

Operating teatime
If you have any technical queries or concerns about GAT II,
Super Power or the New Bridge, please do not post or
natter about them on this board. Instead email them to the
Senior CS INT, Ray Mithoff (far left in this 1987 photo).

so3.jpg

Since he hasn't been seen publicly or in any videos since the
early 90's, many newbie ESMB visitors might not know the
correct protocol or that there is a Senior CS Int even.

He was probably too busy to attend this event for the biggest
tech releases in over 30 years. Doing what, I can't tell you.

Spoon-feeding Heber his rice and beans?

Terril park

Sponsor
well, one has to look at the space in the pictures, and then figure how many square feet are involved to get an estimate.

One could get a figure for the sidewalk, distance across the street, etc.

But one could count the people in a given area and work it backwards. Assuming by my 3 foot square for a single person.

Not all of us are blessed or cursed by being 3ft square!

MikeRinder @MikeRinder Twitter Post said:
Why does David Miscavige need an elaborate teleprompter set up for 8 minutes on stage? He cannot string together 10 unaided sentences?

How's that Golden Age Of Tech 2 thingy working out for you?

Maybe total memory recall might be a little too much to ask for, but not having the ability to memorize 10 fucking sentences?

Yeah here's my credit card; sign me up for that amazing 'Tech'

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
The two Mikes have made my day :roflmao:

SHORT leader lasted only 8 minutes in the real world, not in the fantasy tentland where He gets 10-minute standing ovations from hired crowd:hysterical:

I doubt that even His nightly soak in embalming fluid will cheer Him up tonight (I mean He'd have to, there's no other way He could keep up that complexion He has):dieslaughing:

Can't wait for the next installment:drama:

p.s. - I have at least one friend that I still care deeply about who's currently at FSO for "training" - I hope this wakes him and the others up to just how LITTLE Slappy actually is doing for the toxic cult's survival.

Each man usually uses himself as a yardstick to measure the world. Slappy figured that since this speech lasted 6 minutes longer than he usually does when having intercourse, it must have seemed like an eternity to the audience. And the crowd was all faking the "Oh God! Yes!", too. :yes:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Close-up view of the ecstatic crowd on its feet.

See Travolta's new hair style . . . er, ah. :whistling:

a4s_FLAGBUILDING111813c_11948061_8col.jpg

Is that a security guy at end of row in blue shirt? He's more interested in the audience than in the speaker. And a couple more behind him, maybe? There could be dozens of them.