What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors
These aren't the most detailed pics, but doesn't Laurisse have TC's haircut? Is Miscarriage with her b/c she's his acceptable TC proxy?:yes:

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors
Re: The spelling isn't the best is it?

I wonder if that sign was meant to say 'crew parking' or (cough) 'crew packing' ... I do hope it was the latter and they all packed and legged it (minus the embarrassing fake sailor suits).

I'm allowed to dream while laughing my arse off ...

:whistling:

See?! They can't spell-check their signs! :coolwink:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, the building is open, but what about the delivery of Super Power? Or is the building just a gateway like a train station where everyone takes their seat on the equipment and then shuttles off to Target 2 where Lron has been delivering SP for uhmmm 27 plus years?

Or maybe you need to RPF the hole of RTC for failing to apply the policy of you always deliver what is promised. except on earth ?

Freedom Magazine Special Report:

Fatal Stampede at Flag! 12,000 Scientologists trampled to death in the mad rush to get into the Super Power Building!

Crowds estimated at 5,000,000 Scientologists swarm the new Flag Building during COB RTC David Miscavige's speech to open the facility. Photo courtesy of The Bunker.

Speaking today from Flag Land Base, Church of Scientology spokesman Ken Delusion said, "Due to the incredibly high demand of Scientology parishioners to begin Super Power the very second the new Flag Building was dedicated, COB RTC David Miscavige kept opening ceremonies to eight minutes."

"Millions of Scientologists were clamoring to get onto the Super Power Rundown immediately," Delusion reported. "And given the fact that most of these people had been waiting fifteen years to do the Super Power Rundown, their 'Gung Ho' eagerness to route onto Super Power asap is understandable."
"And this is why," Delusion explained, "the crowd today at Flag swelled to over 5,000,000 Scientologists."

"Nevertheless, and tragically," Delusion stated, "As soon as COB cut the ribbon on the building, some 12,000 Scientologists were trampled to death in the stampede to get into the Super Power Building."

HCO was unable to bring order as the stampede to get into the new Super Power Building got out of hand!

"Naturally, this being the Church of Scientology," Delusion added, "the dead are not mourned but are rather encouraged to go pick up new bodies, find their nearest Ideal Org, and then get this 'death by stampede' incident handled in session. They pulled it in and they need to handle it. Meanwhile, normal operations have resumed at Flag and we regret any inconvenience the stampede caused."
"On an unrelated matter," Delusion noted, "any unused Flag food coupons are not redeemable for cash or for bookstore items. They may, however, be used in the gift shop."

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sitting to the right of JT, looks like Tommy Davis and Shelly? NO?
10926649863_d71c25d0c1.jpg

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
I keep wondering why in hell they'd only give three weeks notice for the Event of the Century.

It guaranteed this low turnout.

And then yet again I remember it's Scientology...

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
If this violates anyone's copyright, I will take it down later, but this looks to be "the money shot" until Rinder and Bennitt get on the ground and publish more pix and vid.

ClearwaterOH5.jpg

This looks like a screen grab for a sequel to the movie "Day of the Dead" a Zombie motion picture. The Zombies are gathering to attack the fortified Supah Powah building in Clearwater, Florida.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do you mean Tommy Davis? TC didn't come, or did he?
I have only ever seen a couple of photos of shelly, but she has a very distinctive nose, such as this woman.
(i was not able to do an accurate ear comparission;)

I have been looking around here and tony's site for information regarding permits from the city. Last I heard, scn had not filed for street closure permits, but they obviously closed some streets. Any one have any info on if they got the permits or just went ahead and closed the streets?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Do you mean Tommy Davis? TC didn't come, or did he?
I have only ever seen a couple of photos of shelly, but she has a very distinctive nose, such as this woman.
(i was not able to do an accurate ear comparission;)

I believe we have an in-house expert on this, don't we? :coolwink:

I have been looking around here and tony's site for information regarding permits from the city. Last I heard, scn had not filed for street closure permits, but they obviously closed some streets. Any one have any info on if they got the permits or just went ahead and closed the streets?

The City of Clearwater bent over and gave CoS last minute permits.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...nal-approval-for-building-dedication/2152311#

elwood

Patron with Honors
If they filled up the tent on Saturday, where were all those people on Sunday? I calculated ~ 2000 - 2500 people at the SP opening.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
If they filled up the tent on Saturday, where were all those people on Sunday? I calculated ~ 2000 - 2500 people at the SP opening.
HEADLINE
"3,000 Scientologist flee Clearwater in disgust."
(and 2,500 of them LIVE there.)
Canadian tourists confused.
"what is this aboot, it was only a sprinkle of rain?"

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
If you have any technical queries or concerns about GAT II, Super Power or the New Bridge, please do not post or natter about them on this board. Instead email them to the Senior CS INT, Ray Mithoff (far left in this 1987 photo).

Since he hasn't been seen publicly or in any videos since the early 90's, many newbie ESMB visitors might not know the correct protocol or that there is a Senior CS at Int base even.

He was seen in 2001 in Clearwater. He'd be 63 today. http://vimeo.com/2889820