What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
He was seen in 2001 in Clearwater. He'd be 63 today. http://vimeo.com/2889820

I can confirm that he was around and running Universe Corps trainees at Flag in 1999. I met him and dealt with him daily on my training. He seemed pretty nice.

But he also was thin and frail and looked like he had just come out of a hole he had been in for a very, very long time???? He was quite pale in color too. :omg:

I assumed at the time that he had been on the RPF the time that he had disappeared. But since being out, it looks like he may have been in the hole. And maybe he ended up back in the hole after that stint at Flag.

-----

Heber Jentsch was also at Flag at that same time. I saw him a few times there. I think that was the last time I saw him.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
These aren't the most detailed pics, but doesn't Laurisse have TC's haircut? Is Miscarriage with her b/c she's his acceptable TC proxy?:yes:

Where is the pic of Laurisse? I can't even imagine what it would be like to BE Laurisse? She has got to be totally insane and gone. I wonder when she will be replaced with a 20 year old?

AnonKat

Crusader
Maybe Laurisse was the passenger in the other helicopter?

http://anonforgreatjustice.blogspot.nl/2008/12/markus-stuckenbrock-just-exactly-how.html

Friday, December 12, 2008
Markus Stuckenbrock: Just exactly how bad was Uwe Stuckenbrock's situation?

There is absolutely no heart and love in this church - Markus Stuckenbrock

The world of Scientology watchers was shocked at the death of Uwe Stuckenbrock just two months ago on October 7. The news was broken by a frantic plea from his brother Markus - Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother .

Uwe died at the age of 46 from Multiple Sclerosis after a long decline over eleven years. His wife Laurisse left him after he was diagnosed, and the couple were ordered to divorce by head of the Church David Miscavige. She is now a high-powered assistant to Miscavige, accompanying him, among other places, to car races with Tom Cruise.

In the case of other staff members of the Sea Org, people with degenerative diseases would sometimes be off-loaded to a family or nursing home. Uwe knew too much. He was the head of security for the Gold Base (also known as International or INT Base). the West Coast Kremlin of organized Scientology. Here under the thumb of David Miscavige are the offices of the Church of Scientology, its propaganda and intelligence apparatus OSA (the Office of Special Affairs), and its front organizations. It is also the stage for Potemkin village productions of utopian Scientology happiness for Tom Cruise and other celebrities. Uwe knew too much and was kept under tight control of the RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force). until he died.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I bet that these pictures were taken by the CoS and handed over to the Times.

(I don't believe the Times had the access as needed to get those shots) :no:
An interesting suggestion. For some of the photos they had more than 4 high alititude focus points which would have had to be from more than 4 tall nearby buildings. Not sure who controls those buildings but you raise an interesting question.

Also, if this is true then Scientology is now relying on Joe Childs for good press. That seems odd.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Laurisse (Dave's assistant / girlfriend / widow of Uwe Stuckenbrock) was on the front row Sunday afternoon while Davey cut the ribbon of Supah Powah Building. She wore a Chanel'esque powder blue ensemble.

To her left are Monique Yingling (Davey's lead lawyer), Kelly Preston, John Travolta, Tom Cruise (who went stag), and a clutch of Feshbachs (whales who've donated their all to Scientology and are now down to their last few million).

article-2509331-197D325C00000578-498_964x748.jpg

P.S. Have you noticed that Cruise always leads with his crotch? Odd, isn't it?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Laurisse (Dave's assistant / girlfriend / widow of Uwe Stuckenbrock) was on the front row Sunday afternoon while Davey cut the ribbon of Supah Powah Building. She wore a Chanel'esque powder blue ensemble.

To her left are Monique Yingling (Davey's lead lawyer), Kelly Preston, John Travolta, Tom Cruise (who went stag), and a clutch of Feshbachs (whales who've donated their all to Scientology and are now down to their last few million).

Is that Donald Rumsfeld third from the right?

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
What I find most amusing is that, first, someone had the effrontery to tell them to sit up with their feet together and hands clasped on their knees. And secondly, these celebrities mostly OBEYED.

Paul

No doubt! Such compliant whales!

'Now, pick up the glass of kool-aid...'

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

The new money is so thick there, you can smell it.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Sorry to focus on this, but Travolta really looks bad. Pale? Like he had a face peel that didn't quite go as planned? The shape of his hair/wig is getting to that "scares young children" area now. It's unnaturally dark. John, a man your age has at least some grey hair.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I look at all this and think, "there, but for fortune, go I".

I wasn't a "Whale"; I wasn't a "OL"; I wasn't a "Big Dog".

I was a "Gump" that happened perchance to know El Ron, "in the flesh".

I look at all this and am gobsmacked that all those folks in the front row never personally interacted with Hisself and and are clutching to, reveling in and applauding imagery based not only on lies, but founded in avarice and deceit.

I am so fortunate that--no matter how frightening and terrifying (and, I assure you, it was)--I took my children and walked away nearly 30 years ago. I've made so many mistakes I'll never have the strength and time to atone for. But, the best thing I've ever and will do in my life is to not let my progeny grow up to be Children of the Corn.

Watching all this self adorning pantomime gives me the willies, makes me cringe and feel so impotent to help them. I've been there and know just where these folks...rich, poor, frenetic, struggling...are at. I know that may sound arrogant but, it's from my heart having spent 2 decades of my life immersed in Scn, one decade of which was SO and well over half of that was in personal interaction and service to the CommodeDoor, and personally interacting with well over a thousand "Up Stat" Scns, "highly trained Auditors" and "OT's".

Every parent worth their gonads and ovaries wants their children to be better than, more than and exceed them.

IMHO, no parent should bequeath the Gift of Life and then shirk, shy away from and shill out for self aggrandizement. Sadly, that's what Scn wants parents to do...that's an "Ideal" "On Source" parent.

De facto, all these "Biggest Beings Beings in the Universe" I see here in these Pics want is for the adolescent children of someone else to personally sacrifice for their "gains and wins".

And, the fact that they have never done anything to realize, mitigate and correct that tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about them, their true hearts and "Pure El Ron", Hisself's "Tech" and Scn.

Face:)

I always heard that those big time Hollywood stars get the clap.

The Anabaptist Jacques

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am so fortunate that--no matter how frightening and terrifying (and, I assure you, it was)--I took my children and walked away nearly 30 years ago. I've made so many mistakes I'll never have the strength and time to atone for. But, the best thing I've ever and will do in my life is to not let my progeny grow up to be Children of the Corn.

Dear Face,

To atone is to truly see, express a sincere regret in a way to avoid the same suffering
We know we did something wrong or didn't make things go right , but decide we don't do it anymore as we are aware of the suffering it involved.

You did it and still doing it for the rest of your life.

You did face your mistake, find the courage, despite dangers to find a good path for you children to grow.

Life had yet forgave you long ago- your bank account of life, is giving interest to you with a blessed life out - despite some heath issues, your heart is kind.
The strenght you need to find, is the strenght to have self compassion and to forgive you.

despite the conditions and mistakes,
Face, did truly his best and have gone back on a path to raised happy children- to be a good friend - a good care taker and is giving back to others - so does face deserved to be forgave by face??? Yes he does.

But if you dont't forgive yourself, you will make a mistake while you will perpetuate your inner suffering about this cult.''

I tend to believe your presence around ELRON might have lessen the amout of time he would have abused people when you were around. He wouldn't face face.

We might have been in hell with the devil and did our best (depending on the level of awareness at the time)
we also might have been in heavens with gods and behave like a devil.

So please, now let's face heal and forgive to face!:wink2:

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Remember your special weekend
and the historic "Rinder-Bennett overflight" with this
commemorative remote control battery-powered helicopter.
Built-in video camera too! Only $149.95 with free shipping.

Super Power'd Video RC Heli

ZX-35834-lg.jpg

attachment.php

MailOnline UK article with photos

The house that Scientology built: Tom Cruise and John Travolta are in the front row to see
opening of $145m cathedral where members will be trained to develop 'super powers'

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Face,

To atone is to truly see, express a sincere regret in a way to avoid the same suffering
We know we did something wrong or didn't make things go right , but decide we don't do it anymore as we are aware of the suffering it involved.

You did it and still doing it for the rest of your life.

You did face your mistake, find the courage, despite dangers to find a good path for you children to grow.

Life had yet forgave you long ago- your bank account with like is giving interest to you with a blessed life out - despite some heath issues, your heart is kind.
The strenght you need to find, is the strenght to have self compassion and forgave you.

''face,
despite the conditions and mistakes,
did truly his best and have gone back on a path to raised happy children- to be a good friend - a good care taker and is giving back to others - so does face deserved to be forgave by face??? Yes he does.

But if you dont't forgive yourself, you will make a mistake with perpetuate your inner suffering about this cult.''

I tend to believe your presence around ELRON might have lessen the amout of time he would have abused people when you were around. He wouldn't face face.

We might have been in hell with the devil and did our best (depending on the level of awareness at the time)
we also might have been in heavens with goods and behave like a devil.

So please, now let's face heal and forgive to face!:wink2:

Lotus,

You are so kind, thoughtful and wise. :yes:

From my Heart...Thank You!:thumbsup:

I'm just trying to share what I've got to say. Sometimes I probably get overbearing about children in general and my children in specific. :melodramatic:

I would venture a guess that most all of the Folks here were not the easiest children to raise. I assure you I sure enough wasn't. :no:

I'm still trying to forgive myself for all the dastardly, mean spirited and evil things I have done. I know that to forgive oneself is the "penultimate" forgiveness. :yes:

Unfortunately, I'm just not "there" yet. :confused2:

I'm resigned to the fact that I might not "get there". :no:

But, that's OK with me:)

My children are going forward and I envy their brilliance, education, hearts and futures.:clap:

I also must "hold my water", "temper my tongue" and let them live their lives...and that isn't always easy. But, you know what? I'm an old man, the world is as it is now and I think that my children, your children, all our children are gonna do just fine. :coolwink:

Last edited: