What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The new money is so thick there, you can smell it.

To think thousands of Scientologist's have filed bankruptcy, are living in squalor so Laurisse can have a Chanel-esque dress for the Grand Opening...and David Miscavige probably dropped 10K on his suit and shoes!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can you imagine how funny it would be to see a half a dozen of these things flying around just out of reach of the dwarf.

:lol:

They fly REALLY well in large indoor areas like malls, arenas, etc..:biggrin:

Could this be the "Drone" Squadron of the Apostate Air Arm of the near-future?:roflmao:

I would pay money to see a squad of these invade the Big Top in downtown Clearwater.:hysterical:

you know, I keep coming back to this photo for the last hour or so and I really don't see it as being 3000 odd people. is it just me? just doesn't seem to be that many to me. maybe my 'end of the week' eyes are playing tricks? but 3000+? really?

It's less than 3,000 and for the life of me I haven't been able to find the headless Scientologist in that photo, he must have been declared an SP

Deeana

Patron with Honors
"Sorry to focus on this, but Travolta really looks bad. Pale? Like he had a face peel that didn't quite go as planned? The shape of his hair/wig is getting to that "scares young children" area now. It's unnaturally dark. John, a man your age has at least some grey hair."

Yes. Known colloquially as the "black shoe polish look". There is really no excuse for this. The man has enough bucks to have his hair professionally colored to make it look age appropriate.

Remember the red carpet photo in which his "mesh" was showing? Here's an article from 2010 along with close-up photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-battle-baldness-revealed-mesh-hairline.html

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Could this be the "Drone" Squadron of the Apostate Air Arm of the near-future?:roflmao:

I would pay money to see a squad of these invade the Big Top in downtown Clearwater.:hysterical:
You could paint them blue and yellow and call them the 'Blue Squirreles.'

Why not use drones to fly cell phones into Int / Gold base? If they can carry a camera, they can easily fly in a few cell phones. Mimsey

Helicam.jpg

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

I'll see your one fake Navy and raise you one fake Airforce.

Game on, Dave! Game on!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
"Sorry to focus on this, but Travolta really looks bad. Pale? Like he had a face peel that didn't quite go as planned? The shape of his hair/wig is getting to that "scares young children" area now. It's unnaturally dark. John, a man your age has at least some grey hair."

Yes. Known colloquially as the "black shoe polish look". There is really no excuse for this. The man has enough bucks to have his hair professionally colored to make it look age appropriate.

Remember the red carpet photo in which his "mesh" was showing? Here's an article from 2010 along with close-up photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-battle-baldness-revealed-mesh-hairline.html

WOW he looks great with no hair on that link. It looses years, takes weight off his face and makes his eyes look bluer, why do guys think that boot polish coloured wigs and toupes makes them look younger, it has the reverse effect. John Travolta, be who you are, not who you think you should be.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Remember your special weekend
and the historic "Rinder-Bennett overflight" with this
commemorative remote control battery-powered helicopter.
Built-in video camera too! Only $149.95 with free shipping.

Super Power'd Video RC Heli

ZX-35834-lg.jpg

attachment.php

MailOnline UK article with photos

The house that Scientology built: Tom Cruise and John Travolta are in the front row to see
opening of $145m cathedral where members will be trained to develop 'super powers'

Looks like the American Authorities are already using these things.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2013/03/25/drone-wars-in-america

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The tight body language is hilarious.

This is ^^^ part of the GAT II release - How to control a small :whistling:crowd:

OT TR C

COB ordered everyone in the audience to practice their OT TR1. They are ordered not to move, not to speak - do nothing but be there. Anyone that moves or speaks gets a flunk and is body routed to the MAA's office for some fleecing of donos!

Then they will be given the order, when COB decides (he is the auditor) - to implement OT TR C.

Another missing TR was located in a shoe box in the turd's trailer - OT TR C (cheer)

When the order is given - they are to stand up and cheer and scream and cry! Stomp! Stand on chairs!

When they are ordered to sit again - it is back to OT TR 1.

:lol:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/update-from-inside-the-bubble/

Building

Basement is the crew galley.

1st floor is everything Div 6. A/V displays. WISE / ABLE, Sea Org Museum, the big statues of SCN precepts, etc. (No Div 6 course rooms of course, since FLAG is not a Div 6 org)

2nd floor is HCO, Div 2, Course rooms

3rd floor is HGC

4th floor is Cause Resurgence

5th floor is Super Power (the order of 3 / 4 / 5 might be off)

6th floor is – no idea

I'm going to ask a stupid question.

Is the SuperPower building just for delivery of SuperPower, or is all of FSO moving into it?

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Here's a rough calculation of the crowd size.
Using Google maps, an approximation of distances is possible, for example the bridge over the street is about 120 feet long.
The area marked by the purple lines calculates to 17,100 sq feet.
From a Wired article about estimating crowd sizes,
"In a loose crowd, where people are at an arms length of each other, figure about 10 square feet of space per person.
In a tighter crowd, it's about half that, or 5 square feet.
In a packed crowd, it's more like 2.5 square feet."
If the 5 square feet per person number is used, it gives 3420 people.
Because the crowd on the left side and at the edges is spread out a lot more and the seated take up more room, I would say that the total number is closer to 3000 but definitely not more than 3500.

zmeex1.jpg

Building

1st floor is everything Div 6. A/V displays. WISE / ABLE, Sea Org Museum, the big statues of SCN precepts, etc. (No Div 6 course rooms of course, since FLAG is not a Div 6 org)

3rd floor is HGC

6th floor is – no idea

Is the SuperPower building just for delivery of SuperPower, or is all of FSO moving into it?

It is my understanding all of the tech delivery ( HGC, L's etc ) that is being delivered in the FH and the Oak Grove, was moved to the SP Building and they are reverting to hotels.

Mimsey

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
It is my understanding all of the tech delivery ( HGC, L's etc ) that is being delivered in the FH and the Oak Grove, was moved to the SP Building and they are reverting to hotels.

Mimsey

Thanks!

Funny, because I assumed they were going to keep the FH as is and just use the building for SP.

(Boy, does that rundown have an unfortunate acronym....
:p)

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Using Google maps, an approximation of distances is possible, for example the bridge over the street is about 120 feet long.
"In a loose crowd, where people are at an arms length of each other, figure about 10 square feet of space per person.
Because the crowd on the left side and at the edges is spread out a lot more and the seated take up more room, I would say that the total number is closer to 3000 but definitely not more than 3500.

zmeex1.jpg

I did the same thing....went to Google Earth and used the measurement tool for the area the aerial photos showed the maximum crowd. I came up with qpprox 15,000 square feet...gave it the benefit of the doubt and called it a "tight crowd", and used 4.5 square feet per person standard (looked it up)....I came up with about 3,350. Close to your estimate.

zmeex1.jpg
It's far less than that; you can see that the corners and edges of that boundery are sparse and the entire center are rows of chairs which hold less people and then when you take into account all of the sea org and staff, there were 1000 public present at most

The red circles are staff and sea org notice how many of them are in the crowd.

13z4u46-jpg-png.215416

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
It's far less than that; you can see that the corners and edges of that boundery are sparse and the entire center are rows of chairs which hold less people and then when you take into account all of the sea org and staff, there were 1000 public present at most

The red circles are staff and sea org notice how many of them are in the crowd.

Could well be. If you take the 17,100 square feet and use an average of 9 square feet per person (3' x 3'), then the total is just 1900 people. Subtract crew and outer org trainees and you definitely get less than 1000 public! :omg:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Building

3rd floor is HGC

6th floor is – no idea

Not a stupid question...when it comes to Scientology - it is always changing and there is so much lying..hard to keep track.

A Scilion told me a few weeks ago they were really pissed that the Super Power building is going to be used for other things...they donated the $35K and waited 20 years for it to open and now they are too old to do it - so they are really pissed. They went to the event where it was announced that it will be used for many things...

No one is going to be able to afford Super Powerz after the whales are done...so of course, they will use it for other things...but no one is coming in so it will sit vacant and eventually be sold off so Slappy can get some of them there attorney's to sue people who speak up against the fraud and abuse of the cult!