What's new

Rinder finally giving another interview?

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Prediction:

1)
Marty/Mike will be publishing their own interviews (youtube etc.) possibly with other 'independents' involved.

2)
Marty will blog about 'feelers' being out from 'Church' officials, followed by hints of 'movement'.

3)
It will be announced that Marty is meeting with 'Church' officials.

4)
These meetings will result (eventually) in the announcement that 'The War is Over' and that David Miscavige will, 'for the good of the Scientology Movement', step down as ecclesiastical 'leader', probably resigning his position as Chairman of the Board of RTC and will assume some purely advisory position and recuse himself from 'day-to-day operations'.

This announcement could be made as soon as the New Years Event, but, also might be held till Ron's Birthday Event. Marty may be the one doing the announcing at the Event, but, Davey could also Introduce him, or Marty might introduce himself with no appearance by Davey himself.

5)
Marty (or some other putative Reform Leader) will announce sweeping changes in Management and policy, including fee reform, a general amnesty, reduction or elimination of Freeloader Debt, the 'elimination of Arbitraries', possibly even a 'reform' of pay for staff and Sea Org, although an actual elimination of the Sea Org will not happen.

6)
The 'Church' will work to eliminate all outstanding legal cases and seek to clarify and eliminate any ongoing 'investigations' into Scientology.

'Fair Game', 'Enforced Disconnection' and forced abortions will be 'ended' (again.)

7)
The now reformed 'Church' of Scientology will work to present a newer kinder face, admit that 'mistakes were made' and begin to rehabilitate its relations with 'the field' and society taking a model from the GO/OSA swap. Some few heads may roll, but, it won't be Davey, although his being 'kicked upstairs' will be seen as a rebuke and all the punishment required.

8)
Assuming a successful 'Reform', further 'Events' will announce unparalleled recovery and reconciliation and Happy Days Are Here Again.

9)
Some years down the road, at an Event, the new 'leader' of Scientology will introduce a figure 'whom we all know and respect; the man who once led the 'Church' through its most trying times; a man who has worked tirelessly in the background to facilitate our renewal and reform, our unprecedented recovery of the disinfranchised, the stellar expansion of Scientology into new markets and venues, ladies and gentlemen; Scientologists of the World, I give you Mr. David Miscavige!'

10)
Everything will be forgiven.

Zinj

Barf!!!!!!!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
My guess is that he would probably have gotten permanent residence or citizenship after all these years.

Mike Rinder's been a U.S. ciitzens for years. He applied for & got his social security number in Pennsylvania.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
warning: ebonic rant

They jus two pimps out lookin f' trade.

hellllyeah!
dem boyz b repreSEH-in' da tek!
talkin' bout R to the O to the N
slangin' winz fuh bling
turnin' out dem ho's from da CoS
to hit da hood and bring sum cash-lovin home
to y'all big-theta, M & M shuga-daddy pimps!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, something is certainly in the air ...

Regardless of what M and M are doing, corporate scientology is dying and no matter who becomes the 'new leader' the exact same suppressive hubbard 'policy and tech' will still have to be used.

Enough damage has already been done and the new public in stat (raw meat) will not be exactly 'booming' (lol) and in the long-term that is the only stat that matters.

When hubbard created Xenu he was really pushing his luck ... but create him he did, and now (with the net) ... there is nowhere that they can hide him!

I still find it astonishing that hubbard couldn't have made up something a bit more credible than Xenu.

:laugh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Well, something is certainly in the air ...
Regardless of what M and M are doing, corporate scientology is dying and no matter who becomes the 'new leader' the exact same suppressive hubbard 'policy and tech' will still have to be used.Enough damage has already been done and the new public in stat (raw meat) will not be exactly 'booming' (lol) and in the long-term that is the only stat that matters.When hubbard created Xenu he was really pushing his luck ... but create him he did, and now (with the net) ... there is nowhere that they can hide him!

I still find it astonishing that hubbard couldn't have made up something a bit more credible than Xenu.:laugh:

Hey trouble! Interesting, had not thought about that exactly in that way before. So WHY didn't he make up something with more longevity and believability? I immediately thought of EXCALIBUR, Hubbard's supposed suicide-inducing book that editors leaped out of skyscrapers after reading. WTF was he thinking?

LITERARY AGENT: Mr. Hubbard, why did you falsely claim that other publishers went insane or committed suicide after reading your book Excalibur? It is clearly not true. Why are you trying to destroy your career?!

RON THE PROMOTER: Well, just between you and me, I am broke and....desperate so I made up the biggest lie I could to attract attention and work a money angle.

LITERARY AGENT: But that is negative publicity! Didn't you ever stop to ask yourself what you would do when people learned you were lying?

RON THE PROMOTER: Sure, but I wasn't worried about it.

LITERARY AGENT: What?! How can you think you can get away with lying to people?

RON THE PROMOTER: Oh that's easy, just make up a much bigger, crazier lie to distract them. I'm working on a doozie right now called Xenu.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Yep ... I can just see him sitting in one of his many offices puffing away on yet another fag and knowing that tonight was the night he had to come up with 'OT3' ... well, the paying punters were expecting it.

:p

He would have made a shortlist of options I expect, each becoming more and more ludicrous and he must have had a sense of humour because he added Xenu to the list.

Perhaps it was getting late ... dinner was getting cold, the dog needed walking or he was just feeling a bit lighthearted and silly (drunk?) and thought "Sod it ... I need to get this done fast ... I think I'll go with Xenu ... that should keep em quiet for a while"

:omg:

And it was so.

Nothing too clever or intellectually taxing (and I very much doubt he 'broke his back whilst researching' it in his comfy office ... with a ciggie in his gob ... that was just another little 'white lie').

:whistling:

Perhaps he kept his list handy just in case everyone laughed when they finally read about it ... and he could have said with a smirk "just joshing folks" ... and reverted to one of his less silly options.

I bet wizards featured on his OT3 list (he would have appreciated JK Rowling for her creativity!) ... and I suppose it could have been worse, at least he didn't have us all attempting to walk through walls at train stations Harry Potter style ... whilst wearing dodgy specs.

"Reach for that wall ... touch that wall ... walk through that wall ... Ooooh bugger, that hurt" ...

:dance3:

Eldon

Patron
I can't believe that some can think that Marty "changed his mind" or has had a change of heart over the Xenophon thing. We're not looking at a change of mind or a change of heart here - We're just looking at an attempted cover up of what he let slip when he was angry and his guard was down.

Carmel,
Marty was livid and far more disingenuous about Aaron Saxton than you may know. He first said that "Aron somebody" was going way overboard, and would be "filleted" by Scientology lawyers (even though there wouldn't be lawyers involved in a parliamentary inquiry). Then he eliminated a link I posted to Aaron's initial seven-part video series (though he did allow the full name to stay on his blog). Then, when somebody misspelled Aaron's last name "Sexton" by mistake, Marty quickly said, "I never heard of that name." I responded by asking, "What about Aaron SAxton, with an A?" Marty censored that question entirely.

My conclusion was that Marty got jealous of the attention Aaron received, and tried to discredit him out of spite. My overall impression is that Marty is quite a bit more nutzoid than he sounds or looks. He isn't stupid, and may not be purposely malicious, but he certainly can't be trusted.