What's new

RIP - Rachel Wilkinson, Exec ESTO STL

Meshell

Additionally, my information comes direct. PM me for that detail, if it will help in finding answers. I need some more answers and these questions wouldn't be proper to ask my source.

I know that Will and Rachel were removed from the CoS St. Louis about 5-6 years ago. I asked many questions and really never got a straight answer as to why. However it was told to me that they (or was it only Rachel, shrug) had Non Enturb order.

It was known that Will was on the BC since they left and it was rumored that Rachel paid off his FL debt so he could continue his training.

I also know that Will and the girls are currently in Buffalo, NY.

-Meshell

Meshell

I feel it is important to add here that only ONE person is claiming that she committed suicide due to looking at OT data on the internet. It was never stated that the CoS is promoting that information.

Stories get wildly out of hand, don't they?

-Meshell

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
"It's a fucking nightmare: you all have GOT TO wake up!!! Look around you!!! It's a lie! It always was! It always will be be! It's NOT "enturbulation". It is NOT "entheta". WTF!!! What the Hell kind of ANYTHING so precariously teeter-totters on loss of gains? Loss of Gains? Because someone said BOO?!! What came back to null the gains?
What the Hell kind of ANYTHING tells you to NOT look at the internet or have any critical thinking? THEY took it from us. That's not a generalization: that's a fact!

Just wait and see what happens when Rinder and Rathbun are forced to tell the truth. Don't bury your head as you have programmed to do.
We were all duped, tricked, conned and enslaved. We CAN get over it.

You guys have got to listen!

pffffttt.... I don't know whether to cry or smash the keyboard into a MILLION pieces!

Fuck!"

I so get the fury and the frustration. Most of us still have friends and or family still doing it... burning their lives, burning their health, and wealth and all that ever meant anything to them.

LIKE A DRUG ADDICT CHASES the DRAGON A CULTIE IS ALSO CHASING the DRAGON - and all they ever get is death.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
^^^
So sadly true. :bigcry:

I may eventually forgive them, but I will NEVER FORGET.

All you Detroit area clams; when I bump into you as I have, don't expect any soft talk... the gloves of off! I am no longer prepared to hear about another local clam friend taking his or her life or dying too soon! :no:

This means YOU
KEN
JOE
GERRY
TONY
RON
MARYANN
JOHN
PHIL
STEVE
TONY
MIKE
KEVIN
KEVIN
KARL
SASS
DEBBIE

CINDY is gone! Cancer! Where was "ron" and all his bullshit then?
BRAD is gone! Suicide! Where was "ron" and all his bullshit then?
PENNY is gone! Cancer! Where was "ron" and all his bullshit then?
BOB is gone! Suicide! Where was "ron" and all his bullshit then?
*** is going! (***) Where is "ron" and all his bullshit now?

It's a fucking nightmare: you all have GOT TO wake up!!! Look around you!!! It's a lie! It always was! It always will be be! It's NOT "enturbulation". It is NOT "entheta". WTF!!! What the Hell kind of ANYTHING so precariously teeter-totters on loss of gains? Loss of Gains? Because someone said BOO?!! What came back to null the gains?
What the Hell kind of ANYTHING tells you to NOT look at the internet or have any critical thinking? THEY took it from us. That's not a generalization: that's a fact!

Just wait and see what happens when Rinder and Rathbun are forced to tell the truth. Don't bury your head as you have programmed to do.
We were all duped, tricked, conned and enslaved. We CAN get over it.

You guys have got to listen!

pffffttt.... I don't know whether to cry or smash the keyboard into a MILLION pieces! :bigcry: :angry:

Fuck!

YEAH!! Add to that several people I knew who also died!! HUH?!! :angry:

:goodposting:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Is Maggie Magerowski/Kittenger still the ED of St. Louis org? Any info on her.

She used to work at the Boston Org and would blow several times a year. I wonder if she's still doing that or if she finally left.

She used to work at the Boston Org and would blow several times a year. I wonder if she's still doing that or if she finally left.
Chad Lane has been ED since the end of 1998/beginning of '99, after Marcy Sargeant was recalled to Los Angeles.

Wisened One

Crusader

Maggie Kittinger is definitely still ED of the Kansas City Org, afaik. Has been forever.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I knew several people in Detroit who committed suicide. Keith Kline, Jim Dizmang, the daughter of Walter Gaines, and Jim Slack.

:omg:... so sad.....

~ Mary

R I P my old friend, Dale Susan Bogen, ASHO public who committed suicide in 1984.

BlingFree

I knew Rachel very well. Will was the one who got me in to the org in the first place and as a result I have been house mates with them on 3 separate occasions.... hi Meshel... it's James :)

I couldn't be more creeped out that she died on my birthday. Not to tie it to me unnecessarily but after finding this forum it shocked me pretty well.

Will knew that I was always sweet on her even tho I had my own lovely lady. :whistling: We would often share stories that neither of our ladies would have appreciated but Will and I spent countless hours together so, like good Scientologists, we had communicated ;)

I'm sure I could come up with some dandy stories like when she did a some sort of rudiment check on my living quarters and reported that there were pubes on my toilet seat... or her seeing that I was starving and offering me my first cup of Chicken Cashew... also the first time I had Chinese food beyond crab rangoon.

A lot I could say about Rachel. Wish I could talk to Will and give him a hug. I have a feeling I'll be talking to him soon anyway.

R.I.P.

Hello to all my past folks.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I should add: Scientologists are apparently being told the reason why she committed suicide is she was "looking at stuff on the internet." So this is being spun to keep others from looking. Sick.

Fuck!

I haven't read all this thread yet ... but this spin about her suicide is sick, sick, sick.

The Co$ fucking lies like a dog.

TG1

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don’t normally use the F word out loud when I’m sitting at my computer, but this was one of those times.

What a horrible and tragic thing to happen. My heart goes out to Rachel’s family and friends.

If the CoS were half the organization they claimed to be, this would never happen. But many people are driven to having suicidal thoughts because the Church of Scientology is an evil cult that destroys lives.

Axiom142

THE "CHURCH" OF SCIENTOLOGY

IS STILL MADE UP OF INDIVIDUALS THOUGH.

WHO ARENT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS, UNDER THE CLOAK OF PASS THE BUCK,(FEAR) ROBOTISM (FEAR)
DOG EAT DOG.DONT WANT TO BE EATEN BETTER EAT THE GOOD GUYS!

SCANT GOOD SURVIVES IN A HOUSE OF HATE.

T

TheSneakster

I just got off the phone with the DSA at St. Louis Org, Ellen Forney. She confirmed that Rachel Wilkinson, the woman who ran the project prepare that arrived me and my wife on staff, has passed away.

This more-or-less confirms the rumor I heard earlier today that Rachel committed suicide this past August.

John,

How exactly do you get confirmation of suicide from that limited information?

Only a Coroner / Medical Examiner's Report or Board of Inquiry findings would actually determine that.

I'm sorry to hear of her death, but without positive confirmation of suicide, you are engaging in rumor-mongering.