ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Riverside County, May 25, 2010

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by mnql1, May 25, 2010.

1. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

2. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Thanks to Julie, AO, and to you, for recording/uploading the videos. Oh, and for keeping track of these thankful bible fellas. :D

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Could somebody give some kind of reason as to why we should watch these videos? What makes them interesting or newsworthy?

It's not that I watched them and thought they shouldn't be here. I just want to know why I should.

Paul

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I'm sorry for saying this, yet again. You can hate me if you want.

But AnonOrange is awesome.

He is the only guy standing in front of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors at almost every meeting, and getting the necessary information on the record for the County government where the violent psychotics of Int Base reside.

Keep it up, AO! The dam will burst one of these days.

Alanzo is your No 1 fan. :thumbsup:

5. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

It shows citizens doing something about the abuse at Int Base via law enforcement.

It is a running record of that activity.

6. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

I have no problem with AO.. He's doing good.. And he's going on in spite of all the animosity levelled at him in the boards.. (I agree that he did provoke much of that himself by being a belligerent and incendiary SOB.. But then, I had many good laughs from that too!)

:yes:

7. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

This might help you answer your question: http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Ordinance_884

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I totally agree. :thumbsup:

9. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

And you're an armadillo. :eyeroll:

Birds of a Feather ....

Mark A. Baker :p

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Paul inform yourself !

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  11. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

He got a lifetime ban from Emma for being a complete & unrepentant jerkwad. He earned it. Every bit. It didn't come a moment too soon. :yes:

I know that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" but AO is an @sshole. If you like him so much, invite him to your cornfield.

Mark A. Baker :p

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader