What's new

Riverside County, May 25, 2010

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Thanks to Julie, AO, and to you, for recording/uploading the videos. Oh, and for keeping track of these thankful bible fellas. :D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Could somebody give some kind of reason as to why we should watch these videos? What makes them interesting or newsworthy?

It's not that I watched them and thought they shouldn't be here. I just want to know why I should.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I'm sorry for saying this, yet again. You can hate me if you want.

But AnonOrange is awesome.

He is the only guy standing in front of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors at almost every meeting, and getting the necessary information on the record for the County government where the violent psychotics of Int Base reside.

Keep it up, AO! The dam will burst one of these days.

Alanzo is your No 1 fan. :thumbsup:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Could somebody give some kind of reason as to why we should watch these videos? What makes them interesting or newsworthy?

It's not that I watched them and thought they shouldn't be here. I just want to know why I should.

Paul

It shows citizens doing something about the abuse at Int Base via law enforcement.

It is a running record of that activity.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I have no problem with AO.. He's doing good.. And he's going on in spite of all the animosity levelled at him in the boards.. (I agree that he did provoke much of that himself by being a belligerent and incendiary SOB.. But then, I had many good laughs from that too!)

:yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I have no problem with AO.. He's doing good.. And he's going on in spite of all the animosity levelled at him in the boards.. (I agree that he did provoke much of that himself by being a belligerent and incendiary SOB.. But then, I had many good laughs from that too!)

:yes:

I totally agree. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry for saying this, yet again. You can hate me if you want.

But AnonOrange is awesome.

And you're an armadillo. :eyeroll:

He is the only guy standing in front of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors at almost every meeting, and getting the necessary information on the record for the County government where the violent psychotics of Int Base reside.

Birds of a Feather ....

Mark A. Baker :p

AnonKat

Crusader

Paul

Paul inform yourself !

Last edited:
I totally agree. :thumbsup:

He got a lifetime ban from Emma for being a complete & unrepentant jerkwad. He earned it. Every bit. It didn't come a moment too soon. :yes:

I know that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" but AO is an @sshole. If you like him so much, invite him to your cornfield.

Mark A. Baker :p