What's new

Riverside DA confirms that AnonOrange's evidence got destroyed.

Carmel

Crusader
As has been suggested, whenever you're on the stand, just simply answer the questions by giving the facts - It's your defence attorney's 'job' to present the case (not yours), and he will put anything on the table that needs to be there. You'd be wise not to 'originate' a thing, or you'd more than likely put your foot in it.

Good luck! :)

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just read that supplemental report that I couldn't see before. If three guys are sitting on you, you say you can't breathe and the response is to shove your face in the dirt, um, isn't that attempted murder?

Paul

Depends if they were intending to kill him or not. Definitely something like conspiracy to commit...commit what is the next question. And then there is the question of who also knew. A charge like that could rope in a hell of a lot of people.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Depends if they were intending to kill him or not. Definitely something like conspiracy to commit...commit what is the next question.

Anonicide?

But no, I wouldn't honestly think they were trying to kill him, since it was on camera, although if it had accidentally happened I doubt if they would have shed any tears.

Paul

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
As has been suggested, whenever you're on the stand, just simply answer the questions by giving the facts - It's your defence attorney's 'job' to present the case (not yours), and he will put anything on the table that needs to be there. You'd be wise not to 'originate' a thing, or you'd more than likely put your foot in it.

Good luck! :)

Please try hard to follow this very wise advice, AO.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish you all the best with this AO.
This must be very stressful for you, so hang in there.

skydog

Patron Meritorious
Four DA's could just be a coincidence, but I find it a little fishy. It appears to both Graham and I that these DA's were ordered to prove me guilty, from orders above. They probably preferred to recluse themselves.

Also, I did mention that Graham and I submitted clear evidence of corruption in the case, besides the destroying of evidence. That will be unveiled in the fullness of time.

The state doesn't file charges unless it wants to get a conviction. The problem is what happens when the prosecutor finds out a high profile case is a loser? They refer it to another prosecutor. Hopefully, if the prosecutor is aware of and takes his ethical obligations seriously, he or she will do the right thing and not prosecute. Unfortunately, too many view such situations as a challenge. After all, any idiot can convict an guilty man, it takes talent to convict an innocent man.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish you all the best with this AO.
This must be very stressful for you, so hang in there.

It's not stressful at all. With the shit we've got on them it's actually a blast. Don't worry about me one bit, but thank you for your concern.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It's not stressful at all. With the shit we've got on them it's actually a blast. Don't worry about me one bit, but thank you for your concern.

That's really what's worrying most of us I think AO; that you think it's about 'what we have on them' and that you're having too much of a 'Blast'. Enjoy afterwards. Keith Henson was anything but stupid, and, he wasn't blinded, except by his confidence in the legal system. But, he'd been through enough lulzy court involvement that the lulz were still echoing even after they'd bankrupted him and very clearly pointed out where the railroad was running.

And, you're no Keith Henson.

Legal cases, and, especially Scientology legal cases are like nothing else in the world. Unless you've got millions and a team of crack lawyers you're playing out of your league and should be doing your best to *get out* before trying to turn things to your advantage.

And, even the millions didn't save Bob from his own hubris.

And, you're no Bob.

Zinj

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, times are a'changing.. Maybe the Sinister Scam Cult can't fool and confuse the justice system as easily anymore.. Let's hope...

Hmm.. Can the cult get AO's evidence, that the 'police' was so 'unlucky' to destroy, dismissed as evidence because it (the copies) was not in police custody?

I mean.. How idiotic can this get.. I think this idiotic unfortunatly..

:duh:

HCObringOrder?

Perhaps a protest to the FBI is in order for the possible theft of the evidence, and a history of misconduct in that local?

Good luck on this.
It looks like you are in good hands with Graham.

:yes:

Ladybird

I am sure OSA has collected complete histories on every public official and their friends and families in Riverside County. That is what the cult does.

Maybe filing for a change of jusrisdiction based on the cults obvious influence in Rivercide would be a good idea?

It would be an opportunity to bring up many past questionable rulings like the harrasement and attempted citizens arrest of the German journalists in the Weibke Hanson case, the Henson case, the Flo Barnett suicide and others.

BTW, didn't the cult quickly move the fence with the barbed wire off of public property where they had illegally installed it when this case went public?

It does seem like an open and shut case of entrapement, impersonating a peace officer, assault and other things; but strange things have happened when one goes to court with the cult of scientology.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I mean.. How idiotic can this get.. I think this idiotic unfortunatly..

That's what gives Graham and I confidence. The case is very poorly run on their side. We were both amazed at their stupidity, and even more at the upcoming fraud and stupidity you'll see.

3rdman

Patron
All that evidence "accidentally destroyed." W-T-F? Any chance you can report this to Nathan Baca? He might jump on this.

Thank you everybody for your kind replies.

A clarification. In the list of the 4 items on the supplemental report, item #3 was ALSO missing, but the DA failed to mention that. Luckily, I had an exact copy of that DVD, with all the documentation, raw photos/videos. I just gave the DA a new copy.

Excellent. Hope you have several in case they try to pull another fast one on you and GB. Can this administration at Riverside look any more corrupt?

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
All that evidence "accidentally destroyed." W-T-F? Any chance you can report this to Nathan Baca? He might jump on this.

Nathan has it, but I want to package it with more stuff before anything gets aired. He's is not on this right now, that I know, but we discussed in the past a future episode of his series.

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
Sounds like it's time to go to the FBI. That is one of there specialties, prosecuting civil rights violations in corrupt little counties where justice is served over whisky by good old boys with dirty hands.

Watch out for break ins. That's the next level of play.

And AO, a spirit of play can be a powerful thing. But also maintain a state of paranoid awareness. As the stakes rise so does the threat level.