What's new

Riverside DA confirms that AnonOrange's evidence got destroyed.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
I'm really tired of anons being compared to keith henson et al

Keith Henson is not AO. Keith Henson is not me. That was then, this is now. I am really tired of myself, AO and others who stick their necks out being compared to Keith Henson's behavior years ago. He protested outside gold alone for some time and well before the global protest movement. None of us would ever do that.

Plus, thanks to the anonymous movement all bets are off on dealing with scientology. It's a different world.

Zinjifar, do you understand the concept of being a "team player?" It involves not criticising others needlessly.

That's really what's worrying most of us I think AO; that you think it's about 'what we have on them' and that you're having too much of a 'Blast'. Enjoy afterwards. Keith Henson was anything but stupid, and, he wasn't blinded, except by his confidence in the legal system. But, he'd been through enough lulzy court involvement that the lulz were still echoing even after they'd bankrupted him and very clearly pointed out where the railroad was running.

And, you're no Keith Henson.

Legal cases, and, especially Scientology legal cases are like nothing else in the world. Unless you've got millions and a team of crack lawyers you're playing out of your league and should be doing your best to *get out* before trying to turn things to your advantage.

And, even the millions didn't save Bob from his own hubris.

And, you're no Bob.

Zinj

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Two Questions

I'm unclear on two questions, one of which somebody else also asked.

1. How do they know the evidence was "destroyed"
I know evidence (like drugs) can be stolen from the evidence locker. But if it were just missing then why did the DA say it was destroyed? If they don't know where it is how do they know it was destroyed?

2. What does "case status exceptional" mean?

I would think it means "this case is important so don't lose the f#@*ing evidence!"

PS couldn't be happier with this BS! It will help my case also. I can't wait for the next footbullet! I assume that now my case will go before the court first? Mine is in October.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Plus, thanks to the anonymous movement all bets are off on dealing with scientology. It's a different world.

Zinjifar, do you understand the concept of being a "team player?" It involves not criticising others needlessly.

*If* it's a different world, then the rules of the game are less than clear. And, while I wouldn't express criticism publicly about things I consider questions of 'style' or 'tactics' generally, my 'solidarity' ends when it's activities and behavior that's likely to help Scientology or make opposing Scientology more difficult for others.

So, running into an org wiping vaseline and pubic hairs on private property would be something I'd criticize. Violating a judge's orders immediately upon release from custody is also something I'd consider stupid. Directing protest at individual Scientologists to the point where they can easily claim harassment (yes, they'll claim harassment in any case) is something I have and will continue to criticize, and, yes, stomping pansies isn't very bright either :)

As far as I know, AO's own 'It's All About Me' style also rubs a lot of Anons the wrong way, and, it certainly doesn't do much to help any 'cause' I'd care to be involved in, besides violating the essential *nature* of an 'anon' raid as far as I understand it.

I didn't hesitate to criticize Keith, whom I consider a close friend, or Bob, whom I highly respect both publicly and privately and that's not about to change just because of 'team spirit'.

But, beyond that, I am very worried about AO's apparent confusion about the difference between 'street theater' and a court and his tendency to shoot his mouth off. Not only because it's likely to snatch bad juju from the mouth of victory, but because it's not just about him screwing himself, but others too.

I'll admit; your style isn't my style, but, that's not something, excepting the genocidal attack on pansies, I've felt it necessary to comment on.

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm unclear on two questions, one of which somebody else also asked.

1. How do they know the evidence was "destroyed"
I know evidence (like drugs) can be stolen from the evidence locker. But if it were just missing then why did the DA say it was destroyed? If they don't know where it is how do they know it was destroyed?

2. What does "case status exceptional" mean?

I would think it means "this case is important so don't lose the f#@*ing evidence!"

PS couldn't be happier with this BS! It will help my case also. I can't wait for the next footbullet! I assume that now my case will go before the court first? Mine is in October.

Graham will file more motions early next week. Should be fun.

Torey Nasif (DA #2) was supposed to have gotten all the evidence form the sheriff. But somehow, she didn't have it and had to request it from Graham. Considering, they knew it was an "exceptional case", I would think they should have used better security than say, little ziploc bags.

I found your case in the Riverside court system and you are shown to have Torey Nasif as the DA. That was my DA #2.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
As far as I know, AO's own 'It's All About Me' style

People that know me would say I'm the exact opposite of that. After I got attacked, my "popularity" went way up and keyboard warriors on WWP didn't want anybody to be more famous than they were. They started accusing me of many things that were furthest from the truth. A mob mentality ensued and I got banned. Fuck'm. They even invented the story "what happened at Gold Base". Good parts of it are wrong.

Zinjifar

I only know you from here and, I couldn't care less about anonadrama although, from what I've seen here, I'm not surprised that your style clashes with the whole concept of 'anonymous'.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What does "case status exceptional" mean?

I don't know about this specific case, but it has various meanings in English. One of them is simply an exception to the normal run of things. You, Pope, are exceptional. You aren't like the average Anon. There are other meanings of the word that may or may not apply to you, but that one certainly does.

Graham can surely find out what it means here, if he doesn't know already.

Paul

Zinjifar

I don't know about this specific case, but it has various meanings in English. One of them is simply an exception to the normal run of things. You, Pope, are exceptional. You aren't like the average Anon. There are other meanings of the word that may or may not apply to you, but that one certainly does.

Graham can surely find out what it means here, if he doesn't know already.

Paul

I'd expect that it's an internal designation for a 'high profile' case with potential consequences, rather than an actual 'legal' term. Which is probably why they're having problems getting a prosecutor to sign on to it :)

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd expect that it's an internal designation for a 'high profile' case with potential consequences, rather than an actual 'legal' term. Which is probably why they're having problems getting a prosecutor to sign on to it :)

Zinj

For once, I think you're right Zinj.

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anonicide?

But no, I wouldn't honestly think they were trying to kill him, since it was on camera, although if it had accidentally happened I doubt if they would have shed any tears.

Paul

In agreement there. Looking up a few posts & pages, noticed that someone mentioned the case is possibly 'high profile'. Numerous possibilities, one possible bet would be that it involves bringing DM in. He runs int, it's perfectly reasonable to assume he gets reports on what happens with security, it's perfectly reasonable to ask how much he knew about their behaviour regardless of how he plays up or down his position.

Having him being examined and cross examined as the Leader of The Church of Scientology and having those writings from the courtroom splashed all over newspapers would be high profile regardless of how he comes off.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I suspect that "Exceptional" on the case may also mean "very expensive for the public funds".
There are many factors that may be fore front to different people.

:clap:

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Getting Miscavige in Court

one possible bet would be that it involves bringing DM in. He runs int, it's perfectly reasonable to assume he gets reports on what happens with security.

Yes but first you have to get court papers to him. He is impossible to find and moves around a lot in part to avoid being served papers. The only place he has been publicly seen lately is international waters!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow AO, I haven't even read your whole post -and don't need to, to see how much you have pissed off scn, wow!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yes. AO needs a leader IMO. He like a wily soldier with no real direction – so he pisses off team members as much as he pissed off the cult.

He should get the universe processes of Grade 0 and learn that there are other people in the world. :)

(Only half-joking here.)

Paul

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Haarumppph! - I think this is not the time for AO bashing! - He's out there taking the risks.. For us goddamit! - In a legal action that, with any luck, could be a great victory.

We can wait with the bashing till 20 minutes after he wins the case I should think?

:yes:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
He should get the universe processes of Grade 0 and learn that there are other people in the world. :)

(Only half-joking here.)

Paul

Lol - funny actually!

Haarumppph! - I think this is not the time for AO bashing! - He's out there taking the risks.. For us goddamit! - In a legal action that, with any luck, could be a great victory.

We can wait with the bashing till 20 minutes after he wins the case I should think?

:yes:

ahh hell. I support AO, I just wish he wouldn't go off over the edge the way he does..... it CAN be counter-productive. Frankly some of what he says here makes me cringe. (e-meter connections that are needled into your arms - yuck!) I appreciate ALL he does, sincerely. I just wish he would chill out a little bit so more people would listen to him. I have been on staff, I know how he looks to those people. I wouldn't have listened to him.