What's new

Riverside DA confirms that AnonOrange's evidence got destroyed.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Haarumppph! - I think this is not the time for AO bashing! - He's out there taking the risks.. For us goddamit! - In a legal action that, with any luck, could be a great victory.

We can wait with the bashing till 20 minutes after he wins the case I should think?

:yes:

Didja ever stomp on someone's foot under the table when they seemed about to say something really stupid?

Zinj

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
ahh hell. I support AO, I just wish he wouldn't go off over the edge the way he does..... it CAN be counter-productive. Frankly some of what he says here makes me cringe. (e-meter connections that are needled into your arms - yuck!) I appreciate ALL he does, sincerely. I just wish he would chill out a little bit so more people would listen to him. I have been on staff, I know how he looks to those people. I wouldn't have listened to him.
Well, yes.. Hmm.. Hawwr.. Controlled experiments with the e-meter to establish whether, or how much, muscular movement affects the needle.. Should be very important to any serious scientologist, seeing that they think the meter measures spiritual phenomena that destroys your sanity... But to 'doubt' the e-meter is treason?

I don't think it's terribly important to verify that 'trinket', the e-meter...

:wiggle:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, yes.. Hmm.. Hawwr.. Controlled experiments with the e-meter to establish whether, or how much, muscular movement affects the needle.. Should be very important to any serious scientologist, seeing that they think the meter measures spiritual phenomena that destroys your sanity... But to 'doubt' the e-meter is treason?

I don't think it's terribly important to verify that 'trinket', the e-meter...

:wiggle:

I agree. I am not even saying experiments are wrong - but I think such experiments would be more respected if conducted not only in a scientific manner but a scientific environment.

As I said earlier, I do appreciate all of AO’s effort – sincerely, I just wish he would “reel it in” sometimes.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Look at how much he pisses off his supposed friends. :)

Paul

Paul, I never tried to piss you off, ever. I patiently replied to every post you made regarding the E-Meter. I thanked you for every test you made.

However, if you are upset at your own results, blowing away the E-Meter like you did, then, please do a little self-introspection and face the facts.

parrotnutz

Patron
Hell. Don't introduce *anything* that's not in the 'case' already. It's up to *them* to prove you violated some law. Make *them* show their evidence and it's not time to show yours till they do. Nothing says 'fuck me' like talking too much.

A word to the wise guy.

Zinj
All the attorneys I`ve talked to said one of the biggest problems is offering TOO much information...only answer what you`ve been asked and say no more, is what they keep repeating. Pro jury consultants make this very clear.

parrotnutz

Patron
Four DA's could just be a coincidence, but I find it a little fishy. It appears to both Graham and I that these DA's were ordered to prove me guilty, from orders above. They probably preferred to recluse themselves.

Also, I did mention that Graham and I submitted clear evidence of corruption in the case, besides the destroying of evidence. That will be unveiled in the fullness of time.
Fishy? No, something definitely STINKS to high heaven in Denmark! No question about it! Since I live in this gawd-forsaken scilon owned county, I want to make sure I keep track of what is going on. Don`t want to miss this! Camp out over night near the courthouse so I can make it into court on time in the a.m. when this goes to trial, whatever.
When AO is exonerated, I want to see the criminal charges pursued against the 3 guards and hope DM can be tracked down for depos. Gawd, that would be great!

I also am looking forward to seeing Berry in action!!

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
The trial has been delayed to Oct. 30th due to various inconsistencies that were discovered.

Also, I was rumaging through old stuff:

Stone moving Hemet office
By The Californian | Friday, February 20, 2009

HEMET ---- Third District Supervisor Jeff Stone will be moving his Hemet office and reassigning two of three staffers to his Menifee office.

The Hemet office at 1025 N. State Street is expected to close next month; Stone will maintain his practice of working Thursdays in Hemet but will use a desk in the sheriff's substation at 43950 Acacia Ave.

Office hours will remain 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but just one staff member will be on duty at the office.

Isn't interesting that Jeff Stone has his office where the evidence originated and his son, Jason Stone works where the evidence is no longer there. Jus' sayin'