What's new

Riverside Police BAN Anonymous from protesting at Gold Base

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://forums.enturbulation.org/121...ide-cops-banned-anons-raidng-gold-base-29449/
Yes, this actually happened. Five anons went to raid Gold yesterday and the Riverside (San Jacinto branch) cops were waiting for us. They stopped us and came to the car with a thick file (evidently prepared by Scilon staff).

Here's the reason they gave us to BAN Anons from protesting gold. Because they had a 10 year old picture of (Happy Smurf next to Keith Hanson), that means that he was and presumably still "in association" with him. In other words guilt by association. Now get this, because the other 4 anons were in the car with smurf, they would be ARRESTED if they were to protest gold.
-----------------------------------------------------------
http://forums.enturbulation.org/121...ed-anons-raidng-gold-base-29449/3/#post575278

Graham Berry, Lawyer:
I have been waiting for the right moment to file this proceeding. They have used the same argument to stop me from picketing Gold. I had been planning to contest it soon. Now OSA has handled us a whole new bundle of grounds. Scarff and I conferred yesterday. Henson and I conferred this morning. The Henson proceeding itself lacked due process (and is under appeal) and the application of the defective and invalid injunction against people in association with Henson also lack due process. The issue we are now dealing with is whether to file in Federal or State Court. Henson is residing out of California so we may have diversity jurisdiction for Federal purposes. This is a delicious law suit the cult has just served us.

The Angry Gay Pope Anti-SLAPP motion and papers were filed and hand served on the cult on Friday. We know that DM and OSA have gone ballistic over the papers, especially the four supporting declarations.

Last week, I had a long and arduous week doing the AGP papers and now we are working on the Hemet injunction matter. The previous filings are also about to get stirred up some more as well. So to those kind souls who have been worried about me I'm back on deck working for Anonymous twelve seven! We have a job to do, while having fun doing it. As V said, "A revolution without dancing is no revolution at all!" Anonymous will be dancing on the roadside outside Gold Base. DM and Gold Base will be listening to Rick Astley whether or not they like it. Anonymous is rolling on to victory.

Today there is a strategy meeting between DM and his "out-lawyers." They meet in vain.

With best wishes,

Graham
-------------------------------------------

http://forums.enturbulation.org/121...ed-anons-raidng-gold-base-29449/3/#post575412
My Fellow Friends in Anonymous:

What happened yesterday outside Gold was a blatant miscarriage of justice and it very clear to me Deputy Julian Pollitt from the San Jacinto Police Department in acting on behalf of the cult (the SJPD was technically disbanded in 2005 and a contract signed with Riverside County Sheriffs Department. All SJPD police officers kept their jobs but now answer to the RCSD rules. Even though the RCSD have a contract, corrupt cult cop Julian Pollitt (not Follitt) still works for the city of San Jacinto which explains why his shirt had the San Jacinto Police patch on his shoulders, but the the RCSD emblem on the front of his shirt.)

The actual copy of the injunction will be posted later, but in effect, the Riverside County Sheriffs Department has taken the cult's position that because I was "participating" in a picket which when Keith Henson was present in Clearwater, Florida in 1997, this means I am "in concert with Mr. Henson", and therefore subject to arrest if I picket with "500 yards of the Gold Base property" at any time forever. A group of women from the National Organization of Women (NOW)
were also present, therefore, they were also in conspiracy with Mr. Henson.

It should be noted, as can be verified by critics who were there in 1997, and which I later testified to, that the photo officer Julian Pollitt referred to as "documented evidence" in the OSA pack he was holding, and showed me, was taken when I was, in fact, a Scientology operative spying on Jeff Jacobsen, Keith Henson, Jesse Prince and other critics. I cannot wait till this fact is presented to the Court and watch Moxon crap his pants again.

The injunction states: (Court Case No. HEC009673)

"On August 26, 2002, the (Riverside) Court found that defendant Keith Henson had violated Plaintiff's civil rights in violation of California Civil Code 52.1, in that he had interfered by threats, intimidation, or coercion, with the exercise or enjoyment by any individuals of rights secured by the Constitution or laws of California and the United States.

An order of injuctive relief is therefore entered as follows: (I have boldened the part of the injunction highlighted by the RCSD)

Defendant H. Keith Henson, his agents, employees, representatives and persons acting in concert or conspiracy with him who have actual notice of the Permanent Injunction, are hereby and forever restrained and enjoined from doing or indirectly any of the following:

2. Coming with within the 500 yards of Plantiffs or any of them or their residences or workplaces, in particular, including the road State Highway 79, that Golden Era Productions occupies between State Street (in city of San Jacinto) and Sanderson Avenue;

VIOLATION OF THIS ORDER IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE UNDER SECTION 422.9 OF THE PENAL CODE.

How Police Officer Julian Pollitt, who is acting in concert or conspiracy with the criminal cult, has interpreted this injunction is, as the anon with us in the van described it the "daisy-chain" effect.

First, the San Jacinto Police, the RC Sheriff & the criminal the cult has decided Anonymous is a membership organization and all anons who participate in the raids, or post about their involvement in the raids on the Internet, especially this one, makes you are members of this "organization".

Because I was engaged in a protest 11 years ago in Florida where Keith Henson was present (years before the events took place leading to the injunction against him), that makes me an "agent of Henson, acting in concert or conspiracy against him", which means I will be arrested if I come within 500 yards of Gold.

Because I post on this site as Happy Smurf, that makes me a member of Anonymous. Everyone else that posts on Enturbulation or participates in the raids are members of Anonymous, and because I am a member of Anonymous, you are all subject to arrest for violating the law because, via the daisy-chain effect, you are all in "concert & conspiracy" with Smurf.

One very important point: If you listen to AnonOrange's videos, you will hear Officer Pollitt refer to the evidence against me, includes Internet postings (I have already been fully advised that Rick Moxon, Tommy Davis, and Scifag execs have staff monitoring & printing selective posts published on this site 24/7 and the cult intends to use the posts in future black ops against anons.

If you consider everything that has been posted, including some great videos, the cult, with the full cooperation of the SJ Police & RC Sheriff is using this unlawful, unconstitutional strategy to insure Gold is never visited by a protestors.

With me in the van were 3 anons which wore masks which Officer Pollitt wanted to identify (so he could inform the cult) and AnonOrange and I was resolute not to allow occur. If he had forcibly tried to do so, I would have done everything I physically could to prevent that.. getting Graham Berry on the phone & explaining the situation to him (with the Officer present), I believe, prevented him from doing just that. When anons asked if they could get copies of the Injuction, Officer Pollitt agreed to do so only if they gave up their identifies.

This is where it stands as Officer Pollitt explained to us. If anyone goes to Gold to protest, they will be served with a copy of the Permanent Injuction and forcibly name-fagged and be arrested on the spot if they do not leave. This applies to everyone.

I assure you this injustice will not stand! Happy Smurf has declared war on Scientology and every corrupt official and corrupt police agency that does thier bidding to destroy the constitutional rights of anyone, anons or not is going to regret it dearly. A lawsuit will be filed against the cult, the San Jacinto Police & the Riverside County Sheriffs Dept.

There have been a few anons that have concluded I am responsible for this mess. Be assured, if I go away, you will all remain subject to being name-fagged for the cult and subject to arrest merely for the fact that you are protesting Scientology and posting on Enturbulation and anyone else on the Internet about your cult critisms.

I very strongly encourage every U.S. citizen contact the ACLU for their help. Your constitutional rights to protest against the criminal cult have been eliminated once again.

Happy Smurf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU4YppPzGis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSKk9v3ND6o

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is how the game is played.

You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out
you do the hokey pokey and you shake it all about
you put the left foot in, you put the left foot out
you to the hokey pokey and you shake it all about

the hokey pokey!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
(Arrg! I just composed a MF of a post about this to start a new thread! - Allright editing...)

A heads up!
Scientology uses the 'injunction' they got in the case against Keith Henson to prove that anyone picketing Gold Base is in 'affiliaton' with Keith... And they even got the police 'cooperating'.

Crap! - This idiocy is intolerable! - Keith Henson was treated to a cross miscarriage of justice.. With police, lawyers and judges being manipulated by the Sinister Cult of Scientology.

To see this being 'used' by the scamcult this way.. And police still being fooled into doing their dirty work.. Is and outrage and plain embarrasing!

We need to bring the whole 'case' about Keith Henson up for renewed scrutiny. Jurors in Keith Hensons trial were not told that it was $cientology he protested. Scientology doctrine was disallowed as evidence in court.. Jurors later stated that had they known that it was Scientology they would not have voted Keith guilty! - Keith really deserves some substantial damages paid to him! - Like in the 'bankcrupt the CoS' range!

And the lunatic 'injunction' needs to be thrown out! - And it really looks like some cops needs to be thrown out as well!

Does anybody know of a really good summery of the intire Henson fiasco?

:grouch:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip>(Quoting Happy Smurf, Ex-OSA fuck): It should be noted, as can be verified by critics who were there in 1997, and which I later testified to, that the photo officer Julian Pollitt referred to as "documented evidence" in the OSA pack he was holding, and showed me, was taken when I was, in fact, a Scientology operative spying on Jeff Jacobsen, Keith Henson, Jesse Prince and other critics. I cannot wait till this fact is presented to the Court and watch Moxon crap his pants again.<snip>
Damn! - I'm gonna laugh my ass off for a week over this!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Pixie

Crusader
More insanity... :duh: I wonder how much DM is paying these cops. And can you believe they own all that land!! My god! How much more is he going to buy to keep the protesters as far away from him as possible. Do they not realize this is all in the net yet? Can they not see that people are watching them from all over the world? :confused2: I guess not, as long as he is still able to sifle millions more into his coffers what the hell does he care.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Am I the only person in the world who thinks AGP following a woman from the HGB building to her car a half mile away screaming "Xenu!" at her isn't at least MILDLY against the law, if not incredibly fucked up?

Hautbois

Patron
Am I the only person in the world who thinks AGP following a woman from the HGB building to her car a half mile away screaming "Xenu!" at her isn't at least MILDLY against the law, if not incredibly fucked up?

He's being a jerk, but he's not breaking the law. As long as he's on public space, and not touching or threatening the woman, his free speech rights outweigh her right to be left alone. California has very strong free speech rights.

Are his tactics justified? Are they even effective? I don't know. Personally, I think stridency makes protesters look bad, and I wish he'd tone it done a bit. But maybe after you've been bullbaited once too often, you feel like giving as good as you got.

Besides, he is gay, so he had to deal with coming out. At some point, anyone openly gay had to say to themselves, screw what the rest of the world thinks is appropriate; this is what's right for me. Maybe for him, it was easier or even necessary to be brash and vocal to stand up for himself, and he's just applying that strategy to CoS.

I do believe that Scientology's way of controlling what information you're exposed to, especially via the "gradient," is immoral and dangerous. Maybe yelling "Xenu!" is what is takes to make the topic less taboo.

CoS has seriously dropped the ball here. They should just embrace the whole Xenu story, and mass-market official Scientology (registered trademark symbol) Xenu Plushies. They'd make a fortune. :thumbsup:

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think the anonymous movement will play itself out in a couple years. They will crash and burn just like the cofs is doing. Anonymous has its own variety of cult thinking going on and that is just not sustainable.
Smitty

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron

I do not see anywhere in the title of the thread where this indicates this post is about AGP. He is, after all, one of 9,000-10,000 reported Anons.

So addressing the actions of one person in this thread is supposed to accomplish what exactly.....?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I do not see anywhere in the title of the thread where this indicates this post is about AGP. He is, after all, one of 9,000-10,000 reported Anons.

So addressing the actions of one person in this thread is supposed to accomplish what exactly.....?

Thanks Klidov!

:threadjacked: :dontfeedtrolls: :offtopic:

Anne Ominous

Patron with Honors
I think the anonymous movement will play itself out in a couple years. They will crash and burn just like the cofs is doing. Anonymous has its own variety of cult thinking going on and that is just not sustainable.
Smitty

Care to elaborate?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
There is no 'anonymous movement'
There are some people who, from within the collective nonentity of anonymous, do people kind of things.
Anonymous is not your army.

It's your popcorn bucket

Zinj

EastAnon

Patron with Honors
Smitty

Smitty, that's like saying the ocean will stop moving soon.

The small part of anonymous that is currently protesting has their mind on bringing down the cult. As soon as that happens, lots of them will move on, or not. It's just persons doing something.

Anonymous has done lots of other things. I was not involved. Didn't even know about them. Am i not anonymous?

They might do other things. Will i be there? Dunno. Depends.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's imortant now is that the Anons who started legally protesting gave many ex members a very big helping hand by showing what can be done, in a simple straight forward way. They have also made hugh progress in alerting the public to Co$ abuses and crimes. How long they will continue depends to a large degree on how willing and courageous ex members get involved. Many sat for years doing very little or nothing out of fear and lack of hope. I believe there are many ex members who got involved already, starting with the first protest. I think that more should get out there and get in involved if they haven't already.

As regards AGP and the Gold Base incident; neither of those protests nor their tactics are of any big help to the cause; and are the types of actions that the Co$ can use to make it's case of being "victimized". Those types of protests should be discarded.

What's worked to enormous good effect is good natured protests in high public visibility locations- these have led to public awareness and Church member breaking the bond. That's what works.