What's new

Rock Slams and other assorted phenomena

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Given that most of lrh's personal history (within CoS) is entirely fictional, does it not suggest taht lrh's obsession over withholds, was because he had so many of them himself?

After reading this entire thread, it's pretty clear to me that I could pack myself off to the UK for a month and go broke getting free-zoners to clean up the mess created by being involved with $cn.

What do I mean by go broke? I am already broke, and broken.
"The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
These days the flesh is so weak that the spirit couldn't even be bothered to be "willing" any more.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

ACW wrote: "In early 1964 there was also was a massive Ascension Experience when he thought he and his creation Scientology was going to become a household name - the "Look Magazine Article" - which ended up being a complete make nothing of him and Scio."

M wrote: "Did LRH feel at that time he would create a world wide expansion and pushed ethic,admin side of Scn and molded the tech around his control and pretty much stopped researching higher levels and just pushed heavly ethics?

Then declaring anyone who was smarter then him that figured out a better way"

Ethics as a subject did not exist at that time - June 1964.

Admin was rudimentary.

Org Boards did not really exist also.

Scio at that time audited and handled the people in front of them.

Scio was very small - world-wide probably less the 8,000 people, with about 1500 to 2000 people active.

Saint Hill had no HGC........its staff consisted of 5 people.

LRH went into a massive ferocious R/Sing beingness - he created Ethics, he created a quickie bridge, he created the OT Levels - he created the most deadly control machine-like mechanism possible. He often states on the FEBC and ESTO tapes that the Org Board was a machine.

ACW wrote: "LRH then set about building a replica of an Operating Games Matrix. The FEBC Tech covers the top part of the Games Matrix - the processing and training tech covers the next level below that - the Ethics Tech covers the bottom part - though all three span all levels."

M wrote: "This is kinda over my head could you explain more."

Take too much time :)

ACW wrote: "I know for a fact LRH deliberately omitted Tech that would let people go free......as I inadvertently did on one experimental process......that process was omitted completely from the Tech Volumes - I ran it on the 15th Nov 1962."

M wrote: What tech do u feel he omitted?

Ascension Experience Tech.

Processing the pc from the highest cause point and mood level down.

How to process and follow the pc's interest line, purpose and Goals lines and Game Playing lines.

How to handle other Universes and once outside the physical universe - the other universes float in the here and now.

Abuse Handling Tech.

Free Radical Tech.

Software for the mind Tech.

Full extent of the Games Matrix Tech.

Exteriorization Tech and how to process whilst exterior.

How to process the positive.

Codes Tech.

The 32 Universe Handling Tech.

The Spiritual Teammate Tech.

Charge Handling Tech.

How to undo a Reliable Item.

Virtual Reality Implant handling Tech.

The vital differences between Moods and the tone scale.

How to be at cause over an SP identity.

That'll do for a start. :)

ACW wtote: "It also requires having the Tech for all the off-beat booby-trap subjects and items that you run into."

M wrote: "What off beat booby trap stuff do you mean?"

assalamu alaikum

Free Radicals.

Ascension Experiences - once you have an AE you need to process from that position - otherwise you bury the pc in 2nd postulate effect point garbage.

A big AE is in actuality the new beginning of a beings case.

It is relatively easy to maintain the AE state.

The travelling R/S phenomena.

There are many more booby-traps, but they are unique to each person. :omg:

Alan

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
beyond_horizons:

What exactly do you fancy I might have told "the Police" that might have been actionable by Law Enforcement ?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.
Hell I could fancy a lot of things including ET Fairies, :alien2: however to keep it real ... and now I fully realize that scientology is not a present time tech that helps one to deal with their environment in this physical world outside the box called scientology.

But there are a lot of ways to get creative and communicate, get a report filed that paints a picture that over time results in a critical mass that results in some sort of action being taken.

Seems even before that, one has to first reach their own critical mass about what constitutes abuse and decide when enough is enough and when its time to act.

But as far as getting the attention of the Police, with the intent of getting the story out, recorded, and communicated into other and outer worlds … no one did it better than Lisa!

:touched:

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
My comment was an attempt at a funny warning, as I knew Sneaks would answer exactly as he did.:D

As I said...bad me. :hide:
You can come out now, I was just playing.

And Sneaks will be fine, I don't believe any permanent or lasting damage was done. I like his heart felt posts even if he does seem to enjoy the literal side of life.

:)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
B_H:

As written, your post is plainly an accusation of me failing to report C of $ crimes I was aware of to the proper authorities.

In this forum, that is a negative PR attack of considerable magnitude.

There are no emoticons ("smileys") in the original post to give any indication that this accusation was in any way humorous and only after I called you on it do you now claim it was a merely "playing".

I'm not buying what you are selling.

If you don't like the result you are now getting, then don't toy with me, if that is what you were doing. I am not
"playing" with you.

When I report of my experiences in the Sea Org, it is deadly serious to me and most of that experience is still pure grief, pain and rage for me all these years after. Furthermore, the consequences of that past still manifest in PT and give me further grief, pain and rage.

I don't expect to be rewarded for my candor with ridicule or degrading remarks cloaked as "humor" nor will I put up with it for even five (5) seconds.

FTS: What exactly did you gain by holding me up to ridicule on this thread ? Some small revenge for some slight or offense given to you by me ? Do you have even the slightest clue how hurtful your words are to me ? Do you give a flying fuck ?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.

Sorry mate, no offence intended.
Humour does help alleviate pain and rage when it all gets too serious.

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
B_H:

As written, your post is plainly an accusation of me failing to report C of $ crimes I was aware of to the proper authorities.

Sorry, it wasn’t my intent to accuse you of anything.

I'm totally aware that back before the days of the Internet, folks outside the box would have thought you nutz when you opened your mouth about this subject. All I was inferring was; we all reach a critical mass on different issues based upon our interaction with our environment and relationships. About all any of us could do was to draw a circle around our critical masses and title and attempt to store them deep down in the core of our souls.

You had a realization based upon what you observed and approached the Chaplin so as to clear your conscious. All she could do was empathize with you. She was stuck in the middle of the same trap herself while justifying the crimes that you both were aware of 'as the cost of doing business'.

Sooner or later the smarter of us have the revelation that this entity called Scientology isn't here for you. It is here to consume you! We are blessed to have the internet as many of us might still be trapped in there or worse.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
About the out 2D situation... I have thought that LRH's 'dalliance' with Eunice might have been meant to intentionally humiliate Mary Sue. MS was, after all, from a tiny Texas town and it was 1962. I was from a large Texas town, and racism was common amonst all us Southerners. I didn't realize the ignorance of racism until I was twinned with an extraordinary black man on the SHSBC. That was in the late 1970s. Not only was Eunice undeniably black, LRH made her pregnant. That's a bit much for any wife to confront. I have had this thought also because LRH had at least half of his female staff members hot after him. He could have had any one or all of them. For all I know, he did have all of them. What I still don't understand is what made it OK with those of us who knew he was a druggie and a liar and a womanizer to continue hip hip hooraying him.

Challenge

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
About the out 2D situation... I have thought that LRH's 'dalliance' with Eunice might have been meant to intentionally humiliate Mary Sue. MS was, after all, from a tiny Texas town and it was 1962. I was from a large Texas town, and racism was common amonst all us Southerners. I didn't realize the ignorance of racism until I was twinned with an extraordinary black man on the SHSBC. That was in the late 1970s. Not only was Eunice undeniably black, LRH made her pregnant. That's a bit much for any wife to confront. I have had this thought also because LRH had at least half of his female staff members hot after him. He could have had any one or all of them. For all I know, he did have all of them.

What I still don't understand is what made it OK with those of us who knew he was a druggie and a liar and a womanizer to continue hip hip hooraying him.

Challenge

Similars of our own - or too terrified to take on the whole church by ourselves? :omg:

To my knowledge there were no others after EF. There are some rumors about Rhodesia - but no verification.....unless Dart has some inside data.......

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
There were strong and persistent rumours of a liaison with Jan Lacey who later became the head of G.O. in Africa and then got promoted to something in the G.O. at St Hill.

But no definite proof I know of.