What's new

Rodney Corbett has left the corporate Church of Scientology and become an Independent

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
South Africa: Rodney Corbett, OT VII, OEC, has left the corporate Church of Scientology and become an Independent Scientologist.

From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

Rodney Corbett: How Scientology Was
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/rodney-corbett-how-scientology-was/#more-636

Excerpt:
To cut a long story short, I became more and more disillusioned with the Church until recently, when I was declared. I have had no communication from the church on this matter but heard it from other sources. They didn’t even have the courtesy to tell me what I had done wrong. This is how the Chairman of the Squirrels does things now. The modus operandi of the church and the SO is to make you wrong. There is absolutely no application of one of the basics of Scientology, and that is to always make a person right.

This was the best thing the church could have done for me. I am now out of confusion and my Bridge is beckoning me. I will be having services soon from some people I can trust to apply standard tech.

I am now back to being a Scientologist who has his attention on helping myself and others up the Bridge to Total Freedom.

Thank you Ron for giving us the opportunity to enable us to achieve this goal.

I am back.

Lots of ARC,

Rodney Corbett.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Rodney Corbett has left the corporate Church of Scientology and become an Indepen

At first I read this title and thought, "Ronnie Corbett was a Scientologist?"

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: Rodney Corbett has left the corporate Church of Scientology and become an Indepen

snipped from Rodney Corbetts letter of resignation.

The modus operandi of the church and the SO is to make you wrong. There is absolutely no application of one of the basics of Scientology, and that is to always make a person right.

:confused2:

To 'always make a person right' is just another little trick all scientologists seem to use to keep people 'winning' and to further whatever agenda they are currently running and/or selling. After the initial (positive) feelings of always 'being made right' fade away it feels very phony to be treated that way because it's truly meaningless and controlling ... I can't believe anyone still believes otherwise.

I agree that the 'make em wrong' tek does kick in fast when 'make em right' tek stops working ... but both approaches are equally childish, robotic and insulting (classic 50's hubbard).

I'm glad Rodney is out of the cofs though.

Lone Star

Crusader

snipped from Rodney Corbetts letter of resignation.

:confused2:

To 'always make a person right' is just another little trick all scientologists seem to use to keep people 'winning' and to further whatever agenda they are currently running and/or selling. After the initial (positive) feelings of always 'being made right' fade away it feels very phony to be treated that way because it's truly meaningless and controlling ... I can't believe anyone still believes otherwise.

I agree that the 'make em wrong' tek does kick in fast when 'make em right' tek stops working ... but both approaches are equally childish, robotic and insulting (classic 50's hubbard).

I'm glad Rodney is out of the cofs though.

Like many very loyal Scientologists who come out, he has a long road ahead before the de-programming process will start to have noticeable results.

"Making you wrong" is a very large part of the foundation of Scientology. They are obsessed with making you wrong. Constantly. Hubbard was the King of Make Wrong. It is so interwoven into every single aspect of the tech that it ends up becoming invisible to the staunchest koolaide drinkers. It's a "can't see the forest for the trees" phenomenon.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Like many very loyal Scientologists who come out, he has a long road ahead before the de-programming process will start to have noticeable results.

"Making you wrong" is a very large part of the foundation of Scientology. They are obsessed with making you wrong. Constantly. Hubbard was the King of Make Wrong. It is so interwoven into every single aspect of the tech that it ends up becoming invisible to the staunchest koolaide drinkers. It's a "can't see the forest for the trees" phenomenon.

Very true ... and we even made ourselves 'wrong' after being in for a while and that (I suppose) was the clever part of the con (Lol, we were 'wrong' by remote control). The moment I decided to leave the cult I felt as if the weight of all that 'make wrong' started to gently melt away ... I've never regretted leaving for a second and I don't miss being 'made right' either.

:fly2: