What's new

Ron Miscavige, Jr. likens his brother Scientology leader David Miscavige to Hitler

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Ron Miscavige, Jr. likens his brother Scientology leader David Miscavige to Hitler.

Radar: Scientology Boss David Miscavige Called ‘Little Hitler,’ Accused Of Terror Tactics

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/scientology-leader-david-miscavige-uses-tom-cruise/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

EXCLUSIVE

Scientology Boss David Miscavige Called ‘Little Hitler,’ Accused Of Terror Tactics

Leader uses blackmail and Tom Cruise to conduct menacing missions, claims brother.

By Radar Staff
Posted on Sep 15, 2016 @ 6:58AM

Scientology boss David Miscavige was called “Little Hitler” as a child — and uses blackmail, fear and even A-list member Tom Cruise — to maintain control of the controversial cult.

Those are the shocking revelations of Miscavige’s sex-crazed own brother, Ronald, who fled the church 16 years ago after rising to a powerful position in its inner circle.

[SNIP]

Radar tracked down the pervert [Ron Miscavige, Jr.], who deflected his own scandal with a series of stunning new revelations about his menacing brother, and Scientology’s sinister reach.

“They’ve got the most powerful propaganda machine since the Nazis — and Tom is their prized puppet !” Ronald, 58, told Radar in a world exclusive interview. “It’s a horrible organization, and I would definitely liken my brother to Adolf Hitler.”

Ronald, who held a lofty position in the church’s elite Sea Org, got a taste of his brother’s tactics when he was followed after he left the church in 2000.

“I also got an intimidating phone call from my sister, Jenna, who’s in Sea Org,” said Ronald. “She tried to blackmail me to stop my dad from writing a book about Scientology.”

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: Ron Miscavige, Jr. likens his brother Scientology leader David Miscavige to Hitle

Um, I r confused, I thought Jenna was David's niece, the way they said that bit up thar ^^^ she'd be his sister, which she isn't afaik.

:confused2:

Okee-dokee, did Ron jr. forget who his sister were? Did RO get the story wrong (though they claim a quote), is everything involved with this bunch in some sort of space-warp?

Reitman, Janet. Inside Scientology. Chapter 7: DM. pp. 125-126. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 2011.

"Miscavige was born in Philadelphia in 1960 and grew up in a modest suburban home in Willingboro, New Jersey. His parents, Ronald Sr. and Loretta, a professional trumpet player and a nurse, were Catholics who raised their four children - Ronnie Jr., the oldest, followed by the twins David and Denise, and the younger sister, Laurie - to believe in Jesus and attend Mass at least somewhat regularly."

weird eh *shrugz*

:p

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Re: Ron Miscavige, Jr. likens his brother Scientology leader David Miscavige to Hitle

Yea, that is weird.

Jenna Miscavige Hill is Ron Miscavige Junior's daughter and David Miscavige's Neice.

She left the Cult in 2005.....so 5 years after her dad....did.

That last paragraph is also weird in that Ron Sr ......didn't write a book until recently......so don't understand that either.....

Both Ronnie Jr and Jenna were out of the Cult when he wrote the book......by years....actually by a decade....

edited: not that i know much about all this...or follow it much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Miscavige_Hill

Leland

Crusader

Ron Miscavige, Jr. likens his brother Scientology leader David Miscavige to Hitler.

Radar: Scientology Boss David Miscavige Called ‘Little Hitler,’ Accused Of Terror Tactics

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/scientology-leader-david-miscavige-uses-tom-cruise/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

EXCLUSIVE

Scientology Boss David Miscavige Called ‘Little Hitler,’ Accused Of Terror Tactics

Leader uses blackmail and Tom Cruise to conduct menacing missions, claims brother.

By Radar Staff
Posted on Sep 15, 2016 @ 6:58AM

Scientology boss David Miscavige was called “Little Hitler” as a child — and uses blackmail, fear and even A-list member Tom Cruise — to maintain control of the controversial cult.

Those are the shocking revelations of Miscavige’s sex-crazed own brother, Ronald, who fled the church 16 years ago after rising to a powerful position in its inner circle.

[SNIP]

Radar tracked down the pervert [Ron Miscavige, Jr.], who deflected his own scandal with a series of stunning new revelations about his menacing brother, and Scientology’s sinister reach.

“They’ve got the most powerful propaganda machine since the Nazis — and Tom is their prized puppet !” Ronald, 58, told Radar in a world exclusive interview. “It’s a horrible organization, and I would definitely liken my brother to Adolf Hitler.”

Ronald, who held a lofty position in the church’s elite Sea Org, got a taste of his brother’s tactics when he was followed after he left the church in 2000.

“I also got an intimidating phone call from my sister, Jenna, who’s in Sea Org,” said Ronald. “She tried to blackmail me to stop my dad from writing a book about Scientology.”

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Maybe he was Hitler......has anyone seen his folders?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

LOLOL! Nahhh, he's too old now for that to be true, ol' Adolf slaughtered millions by the time he was 53 and conquered lands bigger than Clearwater. Dwarfenfuher not so much, made millions uh-huh, but the game and nature of it is a bit different.

Now, on the other hand, there's some Marquis de Sade dude.... got his rocks off making people suffer and stuff...

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

1) This is so not Ron.

2) Jenna is Ron's daughter, not his sister.

3) I've heard that Ron Senior's ex-wife, Loretta, called her son David a "little Hitler" when David essentially forced their divorce when he brought his father into the SO. Never heard anything like that from Ron Junior.

4) Jenna wrote her book before Ron Senior did, so that makes no sense either.

Some moron just patched a bunch of small semi true factoids together, altered the sources, and glued it with made up shit.

Jenna is Ron jr. daughter.

Probably Ron jr. was speaking about Lori or Denise, his and David's sisters. Someone at radaronline messed up the name.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Jenna is Ron jr. daughter.

Probably Ron jr. was speaking about Lori or Denise, his and David's sisters. Someone at radaronline messed up the name.

Neither Lori or Denise are (or ever were, from what I know) in the Sea Org.