What's new

Ron "Ripley" Ripoff's BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Actually Scientologists are never asked whether they "BELIEVE IT OR NOT?"

They are told "BELIEVE IT OR ELSE!"

All around the world there are sad little people trying to smile as they lie to you about Ron's Tech and how you can do fantastic, supernatural, magical feats if you only just hear his words.

Again and again, the broken record plays the same worn-out tune.

It is essentially this message:

OT IS EASY AND IT'S FAST!
YOU CAN DO OT TRICKS RIGHT NOW TO FIX YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!
JUST BUY THIS LITTLE (AUDITING, COURSE, TAPE) AND RON GUARANTEES IT!

It's just so......pathetic. How many times does a Scientologist have to get betrayed before they figure out that:

OT IS NOT EASY AND IT'S NOT FAST!
YOU CANNOT DO OT TRICKS RIGHT NOW TO FIX YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!
JUST NEVER BUY OR TRUST ANY (AUDITING, COURSE, TAPE) BECAUSE RON CAN'T EVEN DO IT HIMSELF!

Below is an example that I just received today via email.

Feel free to throw down Things That Scientology Tries to Get Scientologists to Believe:

Hi!

Here's something I thought you would like...

Below is more never-before-released data from the ACCs which I recently listened to... hope you enjoy!

Earth's population has almost doubled in the last 50 years, so where are all the "extra" thetans coming from...?

Find out how to mock up a solution to as-is any problem you have on any dynamic...

Ron reveals the mechanics of how a thetan can temporarily take over another person's body or mind...

Find out the second "magic button" you can use for those who don't exteriorize on "Be three feet back of your head"?

Ron explains how to run one process that has the potential of straightening out 74 trillion years of track all in one one shot...

Ron explains in detail what the missing "4th part of man" is (not including the thetan, mind or body).

Ron tells you how to handle ghosts - just like the ones you hear about in common "ghost" stories. Knowing this can come handy at some time in the future...

Find out what would happen to you if you erased all your facsimiles off the whole track.

Ron explains what the real problem is with the over-motivator sequence. Hint: the problem is not with overts or with pulling in motivators...

Ron explains how "boot camp" training in the military gives the person a "license to kill" and how this can be handled with one process.

How can a person be "haunted" by actual, living beings (not demon circuits)? And what can he do to handle this?

Here is the real shocker: all the above data are from only three of the ACC lectures!

This gives you an idea of the amount of OT knowledge contained in all 1,020 ACC lectures (the full set).

GOOD NEWS!

There's still a few days left to acquire the full ACC lecture package at half the price.

Check out the special from Bridge here:

http://www.lrh-books.com/getacc/32405

Place your order on-line, or if you have any questions, call my direct line 1-323-899-1034.

Sincerely,
Patrick Howson
Mail Order Manager
Bridge Publications, Inc

HelluvaHoax!

AS IF.....

Gratuitous Comments added....

Below is more never-before-released data from the ACCs which I recently listened to... hope you enjoy!

Earth's population has almost doubled in the last 50 years, so where are all the "extra" thetans coming from...?
As if the "Mail Order Manager" at Bridge Publications knows this information.

Find out how to mock up a solution to as-is any problem you have on any dynamic...
Find out why Int Mgt has strategically decided to not use this tech to shatter the anti-scientology movement in order to lure critics and anon into having a false sense of confidence.

Ron reveals the mechanics of how a thetan can temporarily take over another person's body or mind...
Ron also reveals how a more ethical thetan than you, like a Sea Org member, can permanently take over your body and mind.

Find out the second "magic button" you can use for those who don't exteriorize on "Be three feet back of your head"?
Find out how to reload after you have hit the "magic button" and released your empty clip.

Ron explains how to run one process that has the potential of straightening out 74 trillion years of track all in one one shot...
Ron also explains why the word "potential" does not mean that you should not pay full price for this priceless tech.

Ron explains in detail what the missing "4th part of man" is (not including the thetan, mind or body).
Ron also explains if you are unable to locate the missing "4th part of man" you can always order a new replacement checkbook from the man's bank.

Ron tells you how to handle ghosts - just like the ones you hear about in common "ghost" stories. Knowing this can come handy at some time in the future...
Ron also tells you how having ten years and $350,000 to handle "ghosts" will also come in handy.

Find out what would happen to you if you erased all your facsimiles off the whole track.
Also find out what would happen to you if you refused to erase all your memory of yourself before scientology.

Ron explains what the real problem is with the over-motivator sequence. Hint: the problem is not with overts or with pulling in motivators...
Ron also explains the real problem is not with pulling in motivators, but with pulling in enough cash to handle them in session.

Ron explains how "boot camp" training in the military gives the person a "license to kill" and how this can be handled with one process.
Ron also explains how the one process is the Introspection R/D which give the person a "license to be killed" by Scientology.

How can a person be "haunted" by actual, living beings (not demon circuits)? And what can he do to handle this?
Ron talks about how a person who fails to handle being haunted by living beings will then be haunted by registrars.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
This is just amazing crap. If that tape had all that stuff you could 'handle your case' and wouldn't need anything else. Those bits of PR always make the book-tape-cd-whatever sound so great. You get, listen to it and ... nothing.

Here's one the they force staff to believe b/c it's in a PL. 'Staff members don't have case!' lol Ive never seen that even are OT mission holder had case. And if it was that simple to just raise above it all then why do you need auditing?

HelluvaHoax!

OTHER THINGS SCN WILL TRY TO SELL YOU IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT....

The Basic Books.

Which they want you to believe contain the road to Clear and Operating Thetan.

Except....

* DMSMH does not produce a clear, according to Ron in a 1959 filmed congress, 8 years after Dianetics was published.

* Creation of Human Ability does not produce a thetan exterior as the book boldly guaranteed.

* History of Man was later confirmed to be a cold-blooded factual account of the depraved lying of L. Ron Hubbard.​

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to admit that some of LRH's tech did work for me. In this particular case, what was promised was,in fact, delivered.

It's been years since I've had cockroaches in my house. I learned the "tech" on how to get rid of these pests from Ron and to this day I deeply thank him for this.

Now some of you might think that having spent 27 years in Scientology just to obtain this data--which I consider very precious-- may have not been worth all the trouble, but I do because I really hate cockroaches.

I'll spit in the face of anyone who says that boric acid doesn't terminately handle a roach problem! Don't believe me, try it yourself.

But yes, a lot of the other *promised results* may have been a bit exaggerated.Then again,who cares, I got what I wanted from Scientology.

Oops, got to go now, it's time for my medication.

TP

TP

HelluvaHoax!

I have to admit that some of LRH's tech did work for me. In this particular case, what was promised was,in fact, delivered.It's been years since I've had cockroaches in my house. I learned the "tech" on how to get rid of these pests from Ron and to this day I deeply thank him for this.Now some of you might think that having spent 27 years in Scientology just to obtain this data--which I consider very precious-- may have not been worth all the trouble, but I do because I really hate cockroaches. I'll spit in the face of anyone who says that boric acid doesn't terminately handle a roach problem! Don't believe me, try it yourself.But yes, a lot of the other *promised results* may have been a bit exaggerated.Then again,who cares, I got what I wanted from Scientology. Oops, got to go now, it's time for my medication.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Happy you attained your goals from Scientology! I am still working on achieving that.

I have a similar goal but have not yet located the LRH reference on how to get rid of these other pests from Ron (scientologists trying to handle me). :D

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Happy you attained your goals from Scientology! I am still working on achieving that.

I have a similar goal but have not yet located the LRH reference on how to get rid of these other pests from Ron (scientologists trying to handle me). :D

Try the boric acid...:coolwink::D

TP

HelluvaHoax!

Try the boric acid...:coolwink::D
TP

Acid, huh?

Maybe u are onto something there cuz when recruiters tried to get me to re-join the Sea Org, I told them that I had dropped acid and it worked!

After months of trying to get their product, they folded up their tent in my back yard and left.

HelluvaHoax!

I know you know a lot about Scientology Zinj but I'll bet you've never used the newspaper"tech" to clean your own windows. You can't honestly say it doesn't work. TP

While in the Sea Org, I was face ripped by the commanding officer of AO for not using newspaper tech to clean (or was it Clear?) the windows.

However, because of my low case level, nobody was able to show me the confidential LRH reference on how to clean my hands of all the black ink.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I know you know a lot about Scientology Zinj but I'll bet you've never used the newspaper"tech" to clean your own windows. You can't honestly say it doesn't work.

TP

Even my mother started cleaning her windows using newspaper after I showed her. That and CalMag were all she ever found useful in Scn, although she didn't try out as many things as I did.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
Even my mother started cleaning her windows using newspaper after I showed her. That and CalMag were all she ever found useful in Scn, although she didn't try out as many things as I did.

Paul

OMFG! Paul! You just solved the problem of planetary expansion! And the crashed GI!

mandantory white gloves planet wide! Windows MUST be cleaned with only official Bridge Publications newspapers! (Don't want any SP Times on my windows....)

Just like the Mormons have holy underwear...the Scngsts can have holy newspapers.

Pure Genius!

:D

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
While in the Sea Org, I was face ripped by the commanding officer of AO for not using newspaper tech to clean (or was it Clear?) the windows.

However, because of my low case level, nobody was able to show me the confidential LRH reference on how to clean my hands of all the black ink.

My God H, who cares about your hands when you're clearing the windows!

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul

I actually don't remember reading any refrence on boric acid or newspaper tech. Was there such a policy?

TP