What's new

Ron's Journal #28

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
On November 16, 1976 Ron issued LRH ED 289 Int, which was a recap of what he had been doing. In it he announced that he would be sending out individual org and broad public Ron’s Journals in the form of cassettes. Eight days later, on November 26, 1976, he recorded Ron’s Journal #28. Each Org was to have gotten one, individualized for each recipient.

I was staff at the San Diego Org when our cassette arrived and I still remember our staff meeting where we heard Ron’s Journal #28, San Diego, for the first time. I have kept that tape all these years and just recently decided to listen to it once more. I have also digitized the audio and have decided to make this Journal public for the first time. As it was addressed to the staff of our Org it would mean much more to those who were there at the time.

In order to make it interesting to a wider group of people I spent several weeks adding pictures to the audio timeline. I have used over one hundred pictures that I hope will help tell the story that LRH is communicating. The MP4 file is being sent to an editor who will make it readily accessible on the internet. The completed product will find a permanent home on David LaCroix’s SCIENTOLiPEDIA (http://scientolipedia.org/info/Main_Page) website.

This will be the first time Ron's Journal #28 to an org will be available on the internet. We hope to have it up very soon, stay tuned.

Howard Dickman

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
On November 16, 1976 Ron issued LRH ED 289 Int, which was a recap of what he had been doing. In it he announced that he would be sending out individual org and broad public Ron’s Journals in the form of cassettes. Eight days later, on November 26, 1976, he recorded Ron’s Journal #28. Each Org was to have gotten one, individualized for each recipient.

I was staff at the San Diego Org when our cassette arrived and I still remember our staff meeting where we heard Ron’s Journal #28, San Diego, for the first time. I have kept that tape all these years and just recently decided to listen to it once more. I have also digitized the audio and have decided to make this Journal public for the first time. As it was addressed to the staff of our Org it would mean much more to those who were there at the time.

In order to make it interesting to a wider group of people I spent several weeks adding pictures to the audio timeline. I have used over one hundred pictures that I hope will help tell the story that LRH is communicating. The MP4 file is being sent to an editor who will make it readily accessible on the internet. The completed product will find a permanent home on David LaCroix’s SCIENTOLiPEDIA (http://scientolipedia.org/info/Main_Page) website.

This will be the first time Ron's Journal #28 to an org will be available on the internet. We hope to have it up very soon, stay tuned.

Howard Dickman

Thanks, Howard. :thumbsup:

RJ 28 was something El Ron was quite proud of because, starting on the Apollo, Hisself had bought very expensive the equipment, assembled and "Hatted" the personnel and "discovered/perfected" the "Tech" to produce stuff like these "Individualized, "Personal" RJ's.

El Ron had available at the snap of Hiself's fingers access to personnel with detailed information and reports for each Org and to comb the Data Files for each Org to compile a list of stuff that Hisself could say that would show that El Ron "really knew" what was going on and what the local "Current Scene" was in that Org and with the Field. From that, a Script was worked out.

An "Overall" Script was developed of generic stuff "Big Picture" and El Ron current activities that would be part of the "Individualized" Script for each Org.

Hisself then recorded the "Generic" stuff, then each of the "Paste In" message stuff for each Org and then a Master Tape for each Org was cut and spliced together. Also, the "Generic" Tape nor the "Individualized" were done in one straight "Take" and the final Master Tapes were produced by cutting and splicing the best of Hisself's "Takes".

It'll be interesting to hear one of these after all these "Personal" RJ 28's. :coolwink:

Face:)

Last edited:

CO2

Patron Meritorious
I must have been gone from the Co$ by the time these tapes were sent out.

I do have a good memory of Ron's voice on tapes. He spoke verrry rapidly, and had a high pitch to his voice......

almost as if someone had put a lot of tape around the reel to reel tape recorder's capstan.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am curious. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind?

What do you think about these records of L Ron Hubbard?

http://www.lermanet.com/LRonHubbard.htm

Have you read them and what are your thoughts about his Biography you were told about him in Scientology and facts that are reported about his real life now that the internet makes information available?

When did Scientology take out the information that DR. L Ron Hubbard was a Nuclear Physicist and stop using "DR" Hubbard? What did you think about that?

Do you think L Ron Hubbard researched and discovered everything written in Scientology - the Study Tech, specifically?

Thanks for giving this some attention, thought and a response if you are up for it!

CO2

Patron Meritorious

What do you think about these records of L Ron Hubbard?

Have you read them and what are your thoughts about his Biography you were told about him in Scientology and facts that are reported about his real life now that the internet makes information available?

When did Scientology take out the information that DR. L Ron Hubbard was a Nuclear Physicist and stop using "DR" Hubbard? What did you think about that?

Do you think L Ron Hubbard researched and discovered everything written in Scientology - the Study Tech, specifically?

Thanks for giving this some attention, thought and a response if you are up for it!

google is your friend

Ava and Charles Berner, professors of English discovered and developed much of the study technology we use, they had spent almost 40 years each in their research – research that had spanned many of the foremost educators down through time - we teach what they discovered in 3 weeks.

for some intro reading, go here:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25781-Shocking-Allegations-of-Who-Developed-Tech!!&p=642987&viewfull=1#post642987

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
from the first page

"Saving mankind is not unlike trying to pull a wounded water buffalo out of a water hole."

Above you have 2 perhaps 3 hypnotic techniques you guys need to learn to recognize

1. use of double negatives is often confusing. Confusion is a powerful hypnotic technique. LINK

2. Creation of a vivid, emotionally charged IMAGE in a person's mind is ALSO a hypnotic technique. (note)

3. Repetition alone is hypnotic: WOO sound (Wounded, water, water) 3 times in single sentence.

Whenever you encounter this technique from someone who wants your money or wants you to believe something about someone else,
readers should examine motives and money....and BEWARE.

arnie lerma

Note: "The hypnotic state is generally a state of focused attention in which the "analyzer" and "critical factors" of an individual are temporarily relaxed. With the filters down, individuals open to the imagery of their inner worlds as well as to suggestions from the outer world. " LINK (good read)

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

1. What do you think about these records of L Ron Hubbard?

2. Have you read them and what are your thoughts about his Biography you were told about him in Scientology and facts that are reported about his real life now that the internet makes information available?

3. When did Scientology take out the information that DR. L Ron Hubbard was a Nuclear Physicist and stop using "DR" Hubbard? What did you think about that?

4. Do you think L Ron Hubbard researched and discovered everything written in Scientology - the Study Tech, specifically?

Knows,

It's late and I'm heading to bed. Briefly...

1. I'm not sure what you mean by "What do I think" about the Documents. From a cursory glance, I think I've already seen all of them. Arnie Lerma has done one Helluva job finding, compiling and making a TON of real, solid and verifiable Docs available.

2. Yes, I've read El Ron's Biography and have probably read nearly all of the Doc's on the Net re: El Ron, including all of the Heinlein Correspondence. As far as my thoughts re: El Ron, I have Posted over 100,000 words on ESMB about my thoughts re:El Ron, my time in Hisself's personal Service and stories from those years of personal interaction.

3. I have no clue. I've Posted thousands of Words on ESMB about this and the plethora of ther El Ron lies.

4. No, and I Posted about this, told stories about times I personal know that El Ron ripped off stuff from another person(s) and issued it has Hisself's without attribution and written about what, where and whom some of Hisself "Discoveries, Breakthroughs and Tech" came from. As far as study tech goes, he ripped it off from some Educators that got into Scn in the early '60's. The story and names were Posted on ESMB and I'm sure one of the Members that keep track of stuff like that will Post a Link for you shorty. I think there is an entire old Thread on which this was discussed.

I don't know how much reading you've done of what's been Posted in the past on ESMB but, there is an HUGE, HUGE, HUGE amount of first hand stuff about El Ron written by Folks that knew and interacted with Hisself from the early '50's to the early '80's and Links to or Copies of reams of Documents.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
I do have a good memory of Ron's voice on tapes. He spoke verrry rapidly, and had a high pitch to his voice......

almost as if someone had put a lot of tape around the reel to reel tape recorder's capstan.

He sounded like Mickey Mouse when I listened to him 'cause back then we could adjust the sound speed on the tape players. :coolwink:

Maybe you used one of the tape players straight after I did? :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snip--

"Saving mankind is not unlike trying to pull a wounded water buffalo out of a water hole."

Creation of a vivid, emotionally charged IMAGE in a person's mind is ALSO a hypnotic technique.

Thanks Arnie.

"Saving a Scientologist is not unlike trying to pull a psychologically wounded sea org member who was buffaloed out of a chain locker."

CO2

Patron Meritorious
He sounded like Mickey Mouse when I listened to him 'cause back then we could adjust the sound speed on the tape players. :coolwink:

It was mandatory briefing course procedure to speed that Wall of Tapes up. Otherwise, Mr. Slow Talker could put you to sleep.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
google is your friend

Ava and Charles Berner, professors of English discovered and developed much of the study technology we use, they had spent almost 40 years each in their research – research that had spanned many of the foremost educators down through time - we teach what they discovered in 3 weeks.

for some intro reading, go here:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25781-Shocking-Allegations-of-Who-Developed-Tech!!&p=642987&viewfull=1#post642987

Thanks, CO2...You Posted this while I was writing my Post to Knows.

Knows,

If you're new at this learning about the REAL El Ron, let me make one more comment before I retire for the night...

When El Ron ripped off folks like the Berner's Hisself always bastardized or left out part of what ever it was. My point is, what El Ron copy wrote as "Source" and Issued as "Study Tech" ain't all or completely accurately what the Berner's had developed. Hisself was a master at making up stories (telling lies) and made up a story about how he studied photography to "research" and "discover" the "Tech" of Study.

Usually we used paper strips instead of tape. You could adjust the speed by the length of the paper strip - the longer the strip the faster he talked. You could do a 90 min tape in a hour if you so desired. Sort of like Mickey Mouse on Helium after shooting some speed.

Mimsey.

JustSheila

Crusader
Quotes from RJ #28:

You shouldn't worry about the fact they are hostile...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

An org...is not looked on for what Flag does for it. The more it has to do for an org, the lower the opinion it has...

...but it always had and always will have a low opinion of you and treat you badly, because it makes us feel better at the top to know there are always those below us. Just keep sending your money to Flag and the IAS while you starve and we'll keep stealing your students and intimidating your staff 'cause Flag is so badass and so perfect. Flag is always available to help with threats, harassment, screaming, yelling and even punching if that's what it takes to get your staff in line.

We want you to be autonomous...
Oh Rily? Is that why you ordered all the Mission Holders Declared SP a few years later and stole all their money and students?

I am officially titled Consultant to the Board of Directors...

...every now and then, though, on Board authority, I do get pulled back into administration and this is one of those times...
Consultant?!? :roflmao: Every now and then. What a crock of shit. :hysterical:

Stellar amongst those organizations is the Guardians Office....

...They work harder, far harder, than any other executives on the planet...

Ah yes. L Ron had nothing, nothing at all I tell you, to do with writing Guardian Orders to break laws, harass others, abuse the legal system and commit crimes. Someone just happened to sign his name to them. L Ron had nothing to do with stealing files from the FBI, the harassment, the suicides, the incidental deaths of critics or their pets and the other Fair Game tactics and had no knowledge whatsoever that this is what the Guardians Office did. No, L Ronald just thought the Guardians Office was the best for no reason at all. :confused2:

It is very thin on the top.
We've noticed. While the staff are sending all their money to Flag and scraping for money for toilet paper and tampons, there are a few at the top living in luxury. Some things in a cult never change.

Today we have far, far more good press than we have bad press on the planet

Same bullshit they say now. :yawn:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Knows,

It's late and I'm heading to bed. Briefly...

1. I'm not sure what you mean by "What do I think" about the Documents. From a cursory glance, I think I've already seen all of them. Arnie Lerma has done one Helluva job finding, compiling and making a TON of real, solid and verifiable Docs available.

2. Yes, I've read El Ron's Biography and have probably read nearly all of the Doc's on the Net re: El Ron, including all of the Heinlein Correspondence. As far as my thoughts re: El Ron, I have Posted over 100,000 words on ESMB about my thoughts re:El Ron, my time in Hisself's personal Service and stories from those years of personal interaction.

3. I have no clue. I've Posted thousands of Words on ESMB about this and the plethora of ther El Ron lies.

4. No, and I Posted about this, told stories about times I personal know that El Ron ripped off stuff from another person(s) and issued it has Hisself's without attribution and written about what, where and whom some of Hisself "Discoveries, Breakthroughs and Tech" came from. As far as study tech goes, he ripped it off from some Educators that got into Scn in the early '60's. The story and names were Posted on ESMB and I'm sure one of the Members that keep track of stuff like that will Post a Link for you shorty. I think there is an entire old Thread on which this was discussed.

I don't know how much reading you've done of what's been Posted in the past on ESMB but, there is an HUGE, HUGE, HUGE amount of first hand stuff about El Ron written by Folks that knew and interacted with Hisself from the early '50's to the early '80's and Links to or Copies of reams of Documents.

Hi Face - I actually was writing my post to the OP of this thread. Thanks for your answer and sorry if you thought I directed the ? to you....I "know" you KNOW...Love ya Face, Knows! :wink2:

Veda

Sponsor

-snip-

Sure, why not. Let's hear the San Diego version of the 1976 "Ron's very special personal message to each Org," etc., etc. I recall hearing the one to the New York Org. At the time, I was off lines and happily sitting around with "wog" friends, in the evening, at the sea shore, smoking pot, which made listening to the old fat manipulative cult leader's "personal message" almost tolerable. No doubt, most of the (still in the Scientology bubble) staff of the New York Org were enthralled.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not an impressive 'lecture.' You can hear he doesn't have the energy of his earlier work. There is no emotion and the pace is quite slow.

Sounds like a dim pep talk by a man who knows he is on a sinking ship. Sounds like failure all around. Also, this tape doesn't sound personal. Nothing is specific to San Diego.

The music as terrible. He starts off with what sounds like a military drumbeat. Then we are in to the 2001 theme. Unfortunately, the drums continue through it, keeping different time. It sort of reminds me of grandma playing on a cheap organ with the drumbeat going. As with grandma, it drags on too long.

Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks for that link, it's been a while since I listened to Ron's Journal 67 The Wall of Fire.

It's so obvious he was trying to self medicate his mental illness with drugs.

He's trying desperately to convince his sheep that the was time wasted in a delusional drug addled oblivion was actually research, he sounds like alcoholic salesman who waited until the night before a meeting to work on a proposal and is now trying to convince the client that he's been working on it for months.

By time Ron's Journal 28 came out there was nothing left, his brain was completely fried, just getting out of bed to put together that pathetic speech was probably an immense challenge for him.

It's actually painful to listen to, especially when you know the outcome... spending the final decade of life in seclusion, hiding from imaginary enemies in a mobile home. He didn't need to be sent to prison, he created a prison of his own and literally rotted away there.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Face - I actually was writing my post to the OP of this thread. Thanks for your answer and sorry if you thought I directed the ? to you....I "know" you KNOW...Love ya Face, Knows! :wink2:

Hiya Knows,

Oops!:blush:

When I first read your Post it was placed right after mine and I thought you were addressing me. I shouldn't Post when I'm tired I guess...I'm crotchety and misread things. :duh:

Luv youz tous, Knows. :thumbsup:

Last edited: