What's new

RONS Orgs Definitions

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Much of the CBR data posted in this forum is incomprehensible to most people. That's because the basic concepts have never been defined here. It is the intent of this post to give those definitions; you are still of course welcome to disagree with RONS Orgs but this way you can have a better idea of what you're disagreeing with.

I'm not intending to "give away the whole show" or instruct people how to audit the advanced levels.

Whatever I don't understand I'm not including.

I'm assuming you all know basic Scientology terms up to BT's and Clusters.

Helena

CBR: "Captain Bill" Robertson, William Branson Robertson.

RONS Orgs: the group of associations founded by CBR to deliver processing and training services outside of the Church of Scientology. "RONS" stands for "Ron's (LRH's) Organization and Network for Standardtech".

Freezone: originally the same as RONS Orgs, also founded by CBR. Now the term refers to all of a number of independent groups.

Static: a "thetan" who has risen to Native State abilities. A thetan is essentially a degraded static.

Ring Games: Those games created by thetans countless years ago to "test" themselves against an adversary. We are currently in the 10,000th ring. With one exception, each ring ended with all thetans regaining their static state abilities, in preparation for the next ring.

Ring Archive Games (RAGS): The set of all ring games, from the 1st to present time.

Ring: A single "chapter" in the Ring Games.

Cascade-to-Collection Cycle (CCC): A "subchapter" in the Ring Games. 24 CCC's = one Ring.

Games Universe Model (GUM): A "paragraph" in the Ring Games. 24 GUM's = one CCC. Each GUM was/is many, many, many years long.

Last Time Around (LTA): the 9,999th ring. As it seemed that things were getting worse and worse instead of better and better, it was decided to replay this ring. This ring ended with many thetans not regaining their static state abilities.

This Time Around (TTA): the current or 10,000th ring. This is essentially a repeat of the previous ring, with a similar history; Inc. I, Inc. II, and so forth.

Revivification: Thetans who have been "asleep" since LTA time can be addressed and woken up. This is called revivification, and is a necessary step of the upper levels.

Out-Rud of Long Duration: A rudiment that has been out since LTA time.

Excalibur: The RO replacement for NOTs. You could call it "NOTs with something extra". The stuff on this level is much stranger than what's on OT 3---CBR himself nicknamed it "Alice in Wonderland".

Super-NOTs: Same as Excalibur.

Plugs: What you audit on Excalibur. Plugs are clusters with two special BT's in them---a top (executive director) and a monitor (communicator).

Connected: Thetans in comm with each other. Said to be "in the game".

Disconnected: Thetans TRYING to get in comm with others. "Trying to get into the game."

Unconnected. Thetans AVOIDING comm with others. "Being out of the game."

Phoenix, Super Scientology: Same thing. OT 9, 10, and 11.

Super Power for OT's (SPOT): Consists of OT 12, Pre-Static Life Repair, OT 13, Pre-Static Prior Assessment, and the Clone Cycle Rundown.

Power Plus for OT's, the Grail: Same thing. Includes the C/O Cycle Rundown, OT 14, OT 15, OT 16, Super Static Rundown.

Lambda Thetans: Those beings that care for biological life and are responsible for bodies and body parts. BT's and clusters are lambda thetans.

Phi Thetans: Those beings that create MEST and are MEST. Phi is often pronounced "fee".

Theta thetans: Since we have "lambda thetans" and "phi thetans", regular thetans are called "theta thetans" to distinguish them from the others. Also called Big Thetans and Players.

MOCO's: Short for MOCOVP or Moment of Creation of Viewpoint, these are beings created by other beings. These beings are generally lesser beings created for a specific purpose, and you have probably have created many yourself. They run around and sometimes cause trouble. Like BT's, they have to be located and handled.

Mules: Two MOCO's clustered together. Perhaps used as a way for an enemy to keep track of you.

Body Org: The group of all lambda thetans affiliated with, running, and maintaining your body. Separate from the Genetic Entity (GE). Even the food that you eat and the air that you breathe are infused with lambda thetans, which are added to your body org as you eat and breathe.

Clones: These are also beings created by other beings, but with more power. Often they are used as "helpers" or "stand-ins" for the creating thetan.

Prime MOCO's: Every one who is here in the physical universe has created four of these. They were the "price of admission" to the RAGS.

Negative MEST: MEST that you create in your own universe (U1) rather than the physical universe (U3). It exists for you only, but for you, it really is real.

TASEP: Thoughts, attitudes, sensations, emotions, and pains.

Administrative Levels: OT 17 through 33 on the RO bridge. These have nothing to do with paperwork; they are about "administering" to the the needs of other beings in the universe who are stuck trying to get up the bridge.

Games Master Course (GMC) And Levels: These address the games we are in, how to finally get out of them when we want to, and how to create new games to give thetans a purpose in the infinite future.

Universe Zero (U0): The "canvas" of space and time over which the rest of all creation is but a painting.

V/I: Value/Importance.

Taken Over Church: The C of S taken over by implanters. This happened in LTA time and has just happened again in our time.

False Bridge: The upper-level bridge offered by the taken over church in LTA time. It promised to make people "one with each other, the universe, and their Creator" and to make people OT by violently destroying their bodies. It made people worse, not better.

Black Static Thetan (BST): The end result of the False Bridge. These were beings who were essentially condemned to be miserable through all eternity, and have been this way ever since LTA time. Now, in TTA, technology exists to contact these beings and free them.

Galactic Patrol (GP): An interplanetary constabulary attempting to maintain order in the galaxy. The "GP" here on Earth is a Boy Scout troop by comparison. (Also the name of a science fiction book by E. E. "Doc" Smith!)

GP Bridge: An alternative to the False Bridge in LTA time. The GP Bridge attempted to make people better.

Sector: This galaxy is divided up into Sectors 0 through 24. Earth is in Sector 9.

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Dulloldfart posted a huge quantity of Rons orgers documents on another thread,.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Freezone: originally the same as RONS Orgs, also founded by CBR. Now the term refers to all of a number of independent groups.

The CBR entity is Free Zone.

The other lot is Freezone or freezone. The RO people seem to try to keep it as two words (see the front page of http://freezone.org or the Rons Org site at http://www.ronsorg.com for example). The other lot often aren't aware of the difference and use the terms indiscriminately. I did for years. I remember which is which now by thinking of the CBR version as the "free space zone."

I'm not usually that picky about it but in a glossary. . . .

Paul

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I get the impression that Captain Bill's materials are a logical continuation of LRH's illogical materials :lol:

Just a random selection from the OP

"...Body Org: The group of all lambda thetans affiliated with, running, and maintaining your body. Separate from the Genetic Entity (GE). Even the food that you eat and the air that you breathe are infused with lambda thetans, which are added to your body org as you eat and breathe.

Clones: These are also beings created by other beings, but with more power. Often they are used as "helpers" or "stand-ins" for the creating thetan.

Prime MOCO's: Every one who is here in the physical universe has created four of these. They were the "price of admission" to the RAGS.

Negative MEST: MEST that you create in your own universe (U1) rather than the physical universe (U3). It exists for you only, but for you, it really is real.

TASEP: Thoughts, attitudes, sensations, emotions, and pains..."

I have to admit, screwball looks wonderful when language games are added! :lol:
Sci-fi-pop filed as serious ways to fuck up yer mind looks a bit dodgy though.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi, Has anyone audited Excalibur and Rons org bridge to the full EP?:ohmy:

Here is a chart of RO levels up to OT40:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4213&d=1306314739. In case the link doesn't bring up an image for you, the image is from post 85 of that CBR thread I did and linked to above.

The stated EP there of OT34-40 is "[this group of levels] handles any tendency to go on a dwindling spiral again." Good luck with objectively verifying that someone has "fully made that EP."

After the "Super Static Rundown" at OT16/17 the person is supposed to achieve "Caselessness." In other words, "After the 'Super Static Rundown' a person has no 'case' and requires no further auditing." I know one person who supposedly completed that level, known by the nickname "Lone Ranger" and now dead. I had a few run-ins with her on Freezone forums back in 2004-6. I'll be charitable and say merely she did not exhibit caselessness, and leave it at that. There is always the excuse that "she must have falsely attested to the level" to explain that, but that is a completely non-falsifiable excuse for any failure to measure up to the promo.

Paul

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi, Has anyone audited Excalibur and Rons org bridge to the full EP?:ohmy:
One of the EP's of Excalibur is exteriorization at will. I cannot do this.

I cannot exteriorize with full perception.

I cannot exteriorize with partial perception.

I cannot exteriorize without perception.

End of story.

Helena

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of the EP's of Excalibur is exteriorization at will. I cannot do this.

I cannot exteriorize with full perception.

I cannot exteriorize with partial perception.

I cannot exteriorize without perception.

End of story.

Helena

Is your reply a confession that you have received Excalibur.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is your reply a confession that you have received Excalibur.

I've done Excal. It was a very good rundown and well worth doing - much better than NOTs. Though I didn't get to br ext with full whatevers either. I don't recall that being part of the EP at all.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've done Excal. It was a very good rundown and well worth doing - much better than NOTs. Though I didn't get to br ext with full whatevers either. I don't recall that being part of the EP at all.

I haven't done any of the CBR stuff. Maybe here is the stated EP of Excalibur, from the thread of CBR issues at http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...97-Excalibur-Phoenix-etc.&highlight=excalibur.

From http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...r-Phoenix-etc.&p=578893&viewfull=1#post578893:

The EP for the Clear is “No more Attention on the Thetan or from the Thetan. The Thetan has left the Clears U1.”
I think "U1" means the user's own universe rather than "user interface." :)

Paul

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know for a fact that exteriorization is not the EP of Excalibur.
Where did you get that from?
Per CBR at the end of Tech Briefing 7 (emphasis mine):

"But I think, by the time, all these things would have been handled. Because by the time he finishes this, he is so at cause over his case, and so on, he will go right on through to the EP of the 'transparent body'. And then the ability to freely exteriorize and be in or out of the body at will. He will carry right on to that, because the interest is there: In the total gains of knowledge, awareness and so on. That's what he is working for. So, I wish you all success on this Level, and I want to tell you that WITHOUT RON'S TECH IN BASICS, this could never have been done."

Helena

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Per CBR at the end of Tech Briefing 7 (emphasis mine):

"But I think, by the time, all these things would have been handled. Because by the time he finishes this, he is so at cause over his case, and so on, he will go right on through to the EP of the 'transparent body'. And then the ability to freely exteriorize and be in or out of the body at will. He will carry right on to that, because the interest is there: In the total gains of knowledge, awareness and so on. That's what he is working for. So, I wish you all success on this Level, and I want to tell you that WITHOUT RON'S TECH IN BASICS, this could never have been done."

Helena

I fixed the link on my index post of CBR materials for Tech Briefing 7. If anyone wants it, here it is. Helena's quote is literally in the final paragraph.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...r-Phoenix-etc.&p=578368&viewfull=1#post578368

Paul

I get the impression that Captain Bill's materials are a logical continuation of LRH's illogical materials :lol:

If Hubbard's Cult isn't batshit crazy enough for you, well you're in luck because Captain Bill takes batshit crazy and cracks it up to 11

[video=youtube;EbVKWCpNFhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbVKWCpNFhY[/video]