What's new

RPF in the UK

Hello guys,

I am not an ex-scientologist. I am Anonymous. I, we, also need your help ASAP

I cant really discuss "why", as its on going and needs to stay out of OSA's hand, but we need all the information we can get on the RPF in the UK.

Anything you can tell us is superb. Specifically, where is the camp(s?), who runs it and to a lesser extent, what goes on there - we know what goes on really, but any details you can give, even personal experience would be just superb. Thanks,

I am also on enturbulation under the same moniker - feel free to PM me there. I neither need nor want your names, that wont be necessary. Just anything you can tell us.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was assigned to the RPF by Hubbard in late 1972.

We were not the normal RPF types. We were not cowed and subservient.

Our RPF Bosun, when I joined, was a bit into the shouting and domineering identity, but he VERY quickly calmed down and chilled out wonderfully once we had explained his future for him.

I wrote about this before.

We ate better than the crew, we decided what work we were going to do, people got out of our way when we came by and we set olur own study and auditing programs.

If anyone tried to behave toward us the way they seem to have done in other regions and times, they would have been "dealt with" in no uncertain terms.

We had family nights every week. We also had a couple of females on staff "visit" on the quiet.

Bruce Glushakow tried to get us all a 3 month extension when the crew had macaroni cheese for tea and we had steak, mushrooms and chips. That was dealt with very easily.

Only one person declined to sign my acceptance form, Pedro Doria. I made sure I was chairman of his com-ev a little while later. He got declared SP and expelled.

We worked hard, played hard and took no prisoners.

I cannot believe it when I read that little DM would hit staff members without them retailating. If he had tried anything like that with us, we would have laughed at him and told him "Don't even think about it, shorty".

I was Flag public in 1980 and was shocked to see the subservient way the RPF there bowed and scraped to their Bosun, how they only ate the leftover scraps and acted like a pack of whipped dogs.

I don't know what subsequent RPF's in the UK were like, but I bet they did not have our attitude.:yes: :whistling:

That sounds alright for you! Not really the kind of experience I was looking for to be perfectly honest. Do you know where the RPF is in the UK? We assume Saint Hill but there is no real evidence

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That sounds alright for you! Not really the kind of experience I was looking for to be perfectly honest. Do you know where the RPF is in the UK? We assume Saint Hill but there is no real evidence

I would assume they sleep at Walsh Manor and work where it is most needed, either there or at SH. It would make sense that they work mostly at SH unless there is some construction project they are in the middle of elsewhere. But I have no current data at all.

I was on the UK RPF for a few months in 1979. I've posted about it. PM me if you want to with any specific questions.

As for the "not the kind of experience you were looking for", I would suggest you be honest about what you find, and not simply discard any good and play up the bad. Not everyone and everything in the CofS is 100% bad. If it were, no-one would stay connected with it.

Paul

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Not everyone and everything in the CofS is 100% bad. If it were, no-one would stay connected with it.

Whilst i would say this is partially true,if you are lied to and believe firmly in the doctrines of Hubbard and don't actually see all the bad stuff, one could be forgiven for being falsely led.I;m talking public Scienos here.I believe the Sea Org knows the full story here, at least the top brass.