Run Forest, run! Scientology Disconnection

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Run Forest, run! Scientology Disconnection

From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

Run Forest, run!
By Lisa Goosen

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/run-forest-run/#more-1283

Excerpt:
The subject I wanted to talk to you all about is that of “Disconnection” although the church vehemently says that it does not enforce this on any members of the church it is without a doubt being enforced. It’s quiet cleverly done actually; it is completely your own decision – “Either you disconnect from “A, B & C” or you lose your eternity, your choice!” wow – Thank you C of S for giving me my freedom of choice.

But enough of that, I want to convey to you some of my experiences of late with regards to disconnection. I have had what I have called a Scientologist week! Let’s start with walking into Brenda Petrie at Lonehill Shopping centre. I waved and said Hi. She could have broken the SA gold record running from me across the mall. I find this disgusting. The background of her connection to my family is that they asked us for help with their son Duncan who was completely aimless and purposeless. To help them we took him on as a trainee at our safari lodge, spent a good few years training him in tourism and guiding only to have him leave as fast as he could and for the family to shun us like we are the devil incarnated. It’s quite ridiculous!

Then there is the Mugg and Bean story of sitting happily with friends and family and Gillian Andersson and Tomas Pagenkopf sat a few tables away. Everyone knows the trauma Gillian’s family went through and I do not have to explain the degree of support my family gave to her and her mother but boy did they bolt. First they moved tables, then oops they actually blew the Mugg and Bean completely. “Run Forest Run!”

Now we get to Vanessa Ryan and Isabella Ryan. When Vanessa left staff she came to us for a job, she worked for us for some time and then left to have a baby. Isabella had all her training and most of her bridge paid for by my sister but when I walked into them at our local hairdresser Isabella ran. Vanessa had the courtesy to greet me and when I spoke more I saw her cringing and thinking “oh my gosh, what do I do” but if you know me at all, I am not one to withhold communication. So I kept talking to her. When I left she must have texted Isabella because as I drove out she drove back in! Another “run Forest run” moment.

Then there is the drive by of Ryan Woodley who ignored me flat, but a few months ago tried hard to sell us many products!

Then there is Ines Parks who politely greeted me in passing, after she worked for my parents through most of my childhood!

Then there is the letter from Shani Waldbuam, a childhood friend who is “giving her group the benefit of the doubt.”

Then there is Kwesi Bhengu, an auditor whom I on many occasions sponsored personally. He too is sorry but will never talk to me again. But I suppose I should be thankful he too at least wrote to me to say “cheers.”

You know the one and only hurtful disconnection for me is the one that has been a lifelong and probably lifetimes long connection, it’s that of my God mother, Lynda Bruwer. In protection of her “eternity” she has stopped communicating to me, not even the courtesy of a letter to say she will always love me or that she is sorry she will miss out on the adventure of seeing my amazing children grow and do well in life. She will miss it all, what a pity. My late God father Ray would be “pissed” to say the least.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Which TR is it again that trains Scientologists to RUN away?

TR-R?

Student and coach sit facing each other a comfortable distance apart.

Coach indicates that they have been Declared.

Student does not acknowledge, but instead bolts upright and sprints away as fast as possible

The drill is passed when the student can run away without wondering why they did TR-O to learn to be there and comfortably confront.

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors

Which TR is it again that trains Scientologists to RUN away?

TR-R?

Student and coach sit facing each other a comfortable distance apart.

Coach indicates that they have been Declared.

Student does not acknowledge, but instead bolts upright and sprints away as fast as possible

The drill is passed when the student can run away without wondering why they did TR-O to learn to be there and comfortably confront.

And the remedy would be :

Auditor's commands - "look at that SP" - "Walk over to that SP" - "Touch that SP" - "Turn around"

repeated until a big win and major cognition such as "I am now able to confront David Miscavidge with ease" or "I can have another billion years in the Sea Org" :duh::duh::duh: