What's new

Sale! Discount on Scientology religious services!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Sale! Discount on Scientology religious services!

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-75/

Screenshot-201.png

Jump

Operating teatime
Barbara seems to be a bit math challenged.

It's a costprice/selling price issue. In the real world we would call it a 20% discount. A 25% bonus is also correct and in the scioworld it's bizzaromath all the way :)

25% is more better than 20% innit? :duh:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
It's a costprice/selling price issue. In the real world we would call it a 20% discount. A 25% bonus is also correct and in the scioworld it's bizzaromath all the way :)

25% is more better than 20% innit? :duh:

Or they once again have found a way to gyp you by telling you the 20% discount really is 25%.
Dollar worship takes the place of the God worship as found in lesser expensive religions, the dollar is God almighty in Scientology.
That fact alone would have been more than enough to give me reason to walk out when I did, it just happened to be the case that I had more reasons than I could count.

Gib

Crusader
:eyeroll: outstanding amount owed= Freeloader Debt

could be true. But I think what Barbara the Treas Sec is trying to communicate is if you have lets say $2000 on account, and if an intensive of auditing is $3000, why the person only needs to pay $750 to complete the "outstanding amount owed" to get on the next step of getting that intensive of auditing.

Or, for example, if a purif costs $1000, why a person only needs to pay $750 to complete the "outstanding amount owed" to continue on their next step which would be the purif.

:confused2:

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
This would not happen in our local org. Oh wait....I take that back.

1. This discount will be used to get you to pay your debt.

2. After you are on service a new issue will come out about how that was against the policy "Free Services, Free Fall"

3. You must now pay the difference or go to ethics!

That policy states that the staff member who gives cut-rate services is liable for that loss.

Jump

Operating teatime
This would not happen in our local org. Oh wait....I take that back.

1. This discount will be used to get you to pay your debt.

2. After you are on service a new issue will come out about how that was against the policy "Free Services, Free Fall"

3. You must now pay the difference or go to ethics!

That policy states that the staff member who gives cut-rate services is liable for that loss.

Is that why the 'bonus' wording and math was used? :whistling:

Suck on that Hubs. Your minions are using your lying-tech to sidestep your extortion-tech.

hip hip :clap: