What's new

Satanic Cults - History of Free Mason's and Illuminati by a member.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Although I am no longer a Christian, I am careful abt anything pertaining to the occult.
Possibly due to my Catholic upbringing.

I don't have the same outlook as you, RMack, but I do notice that it seems to sometimes cause problems for those essaying it.

Coincidentally, so does delving a lot into space opera/ufo/alien stuff. Seems to really affect some ppl adversely.

Claire, do you realize that there are some that would consider your 'no longer being a Christian' associated with leaving the Catholic church to be contradictory?

The RCC is very far from being a 'Christian' organization according to Biblical standards. Leaving it is progress towards, not away from.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Claire, do you realize that there are some that would consider your 'no longer being a Christian' associated with leaving the Catholic church to be contradictory?

The RCC is very far from being a 'Christian' organization according to Biblical standards. Leaving it is progress towards, not away from.

I like you, Rmack, really I do. But I may be starting to feel a bit oversensitive about this. Probably the family thing.

I was brought up Catholic. Jesus was our savior. My mother- one of the best people I ever knew and a lady who was a perfect example of what a Christian should be- was a Catholic. She was awesome. You'd have liked her. She was a real Christian.

The Catholic church has a dark history, but they are not the only elder church that does.

Anyway, that being said, over time, I have moved away from Abrahamic beliefs. But I know that you profess different beliefs than I and I appreciate your honesty.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I like you, Rmack, really I do. But I may be starting to feel a bit oversensitive about this. Probably the family thing.

I was brought up Catholic. Jesus was our savior. My mother- one of the best people I ever knew and a lady who was a perfect example of what a Christian should be- was a Catholic. She was awesome. You'd have liked her. She was a real Christian.

The Catholic church has a dark history, but they are not the only elder church that does.

Anyway, that being said, over time, I have moved away from Abrahamic beliefs. But I know that you profess different beliefs than I and I appreciate your honesty.

The Bible is very clear that everyone is judged individually.

It's not all that hard. You know when your not living up to your potential. You know.

Good thing for us you don't have to be absolutely perfect to make it, huh?