What's new

Satanic Cults - History of Free Mason's and Illuminati by a member.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
This man is now a Christian and when he was young, he wanted to be a priest.

He tells an interesting story of his life from studying to be a Priest then strayed into becoming a witch, a vampire that drank blood and was addicted to it, a Catholic Priest, a Illuminati member and a Free Mason.

He gives a history of Satanic Cults.

There is some interesting similarities to the Structure of Scientology and L Ron Hubbard's real life biography.

Find out how these cults operate and their secrets.

Aleistar Crowley practiced "sexual Masonry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L7eTRwDFPus

ClearEyed

Patron with Honors

He tells an interesting story of his life from studying to be a Priest then strayed into becoming a witch, a vampire that drank blood and was addicted to it, a Catholic Priest, a Illuminati member and a Free Mason.

There is some interesting similarities to the Structure of Scientology and L Ron Hubbard's real life biography.

I hope this is not another conflation of Free Masonry with various and sundry conspiracy and cultic theories. No, didn't watch the youtube vid. Have heard quite enough BS along these lines. Just sayin. :no:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hear you and agree - this is not for everyone. There so much crap out on the net about conspiracy theories etc.

What I thought was interesting is the history of satanic cults and the information this guy had on them and what he knew Aleistar Crowley, L Ron Hubbard's very good friend.

There is some stuff in this video that was discard value only - but the guy does seem to know is history about the subject.

Whether or not "his" life really happened, I don't know. It could be just another load of crap just like Hubbard's Biography we were $old in $cientology - the speaker sells books. I don't care about his life so much as learning everything I can about mind controlling cults and their tactics, rituals and beliefs. It helps me understand more of this subject on religious cults etc.

After the scam of $cientology - I watch this stuff only occasionally and with caution to NOT believe everything I hear or see.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

Freemasons and illuminati are not satanic.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't know if they are or not because I was not in either. How do you know they aren't?

This guy claims at the top of the pyramids of these groups - where most members do not know because it is carefully hidden from view - they are Satanic and only a few of them that earn their secret levels perform nasty deeds withchildren to get power from the devil, evil entities what ever you want to call it.

How do you think Ron duped us? What caused him to turn into a monster he was able to hide from view and create a religion that destroys everything in its path w/o members on the inside ever looking at the real Ron Hubbard.

He, at one time tried to spawn a "devil child" with Jack Parson's. Did he become "possessed" by demons? And THAT is how he rose above the bank of human being to human evil?

I make no claims and have no proof of any of this but something may have happened to Tubbs with evil entities - or was he born this way?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I hear you and agree - this is not for everyone. There so much crap out on the net about conspiracy theories etc.

What I thought was interesting is the history of satanic cults and the information this guy had on them and what he knew Aleistar Crowley, L Ron Hubbard's very good friend.

There is some stuff in this video that was discard value only - but the guy does seem to know is history about the subject.

Whether or not "his" life really happened, I don't know. It could be just another load of crap just like Hubbard's Biography we were $old in $cientology - the speaker sells books. I don't care about his life so much as learning everything I can about mind controlling cults and their tactics, rituals and beliefs. It helps me understand more of this subject on religious cults etc.

After the scam of $cientology - I watch this stuff only occasionally and with caution to NOT believe everything I hear or see.

There's a very good post by Jon Atack at Tony Ortega's blog a couple days back about this:
http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/05/jo...column-for-us-on-scientology-and-its-a-doozy/

It's a "must read" for any Ex-Scientologist IMO.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Precursors of the "Mosque of Scientology" include the Thugees (not a rock group)

aka the Cult of Kali.

What they share in common is Delusion + Certainty.

Google Thuggees.

Last edited:

Lori

Cheryl E Love

Here is my 2 cents worth.
My father is a 32 degree Freemason. He is one of the gentlest, compassionate people I know. IF he encountered anything that smacked of satanism I'm sure he would have quickly disassociated decades ago.
What I do know is....he saw thru Scientology from the beginning of my involvement. He used resources at his disposal with Masonic friends to make sure I was safe, and had a great lawyer that never backed down to the cult's intimidations during my divorce (also a Mason). In fact, they backed off very quickly once my attorney got fully briefed and "talked" to a certain DSA I will not mention by name. :coolwink:

Maybe me being in and from the south, and smack dab in the middle of the bible belt makes a difference, I do not know....but..... my lifelong experience with Freemasons has been nothing but loving and supportive.

Terril park

Sponsor
My father is a 32 degree Freemason. He is one of the gentlest, compassionate people I know. IF he encountered anything that smacked of satanism I'm sure he would have quickly disassociated decades ago.
What I do know is....he saw thru Scientology from the beginning of my involvement. He used resources at his disposal with Masonic friends to make sure I was safe, and had a great lawyer that never backed down to the cult's intimidations during my divorce (also a Mason). In fact, they backed off very quickly once my attorney got fully briefed and "talked" to a certain DSA I will not mention by name. :coolwink:

Maybe me being in and from the south, and smack dab in the middle of the bible belt makes a difference, I do not know....but..... my lifelong experience with Freemasons has been nothing but loving and supportive.

My father was a 33rd degree mason in the scottish rite. He was an episcopalian priest, alledgedly had the largest biblical related library west
of the Missisipi, including encyclopedia's on freemasonry, was an exorcist and healer.

In earlier times he was a WW2 pilot on P 47's and gave training sessions
in exchange for gin rations. Became an alcoholic, married 3 times, and at his seminary the guy in charge said if he could go through the training successfully
potentially anyone could. Most of my life I wasn't in touch with him, but visited him around 10 years before, and met 4 of my 5 half siblings, and his 3rd wife.
Never heard anyone say a bad word about him.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

The people on the lower rungs of the pyramid are nice people and have no clue about the highest rungs of the latter.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I don't know if they are or not because I was not in either. How do you know they aren't?

This guy claims at the top of the pyramids of these groups - where most members do not know because it is carefully hidden from view - they are Satanic and only a few of them that earn their secret levels perform nasty deeds withchildren to get power from the devil, evil entities what ever you want to call it.

How do you think Ron duped us? What caused him to turn into a monster he was able to hide from view and create a religion that destroys everything in its path w/o members on the inside ever looking at the real Ron Hubbard.

He, at one time tried to spawn a "devil child" with Jack Parson's. Did he become "possessed" by demons? And THAT is how he rose above the bank of human being to human evil?

I make no claims and have no proof of any of this but something may have happened to Tubbs with evil entities - or was he born this way?

That's like saying one cannot know abt Cof$ unless they were a member.

I have read a fair bit about both movements. They do not worship Satan or any entity who is labeled such.

Hubbard dabbled in the OTO. I've little doubt that this was what got him into the entity madness. However, that is not Freemasonry or Illuminati.

betskand

Patron with Honors
So who in hell are the "Ladder Day Saints"? :confused2: :coolwink:

Man, where have you been??!?

They are just the same, but instead of a Bridge, they have a Ladder.

When the Ladder Days arrive, they will all start climbing.

It was thought that the Ladder Days would occur in 2000, but that turned out just to be a Step-Stool Day.

betskand

Patron with Honors

I know a couple of Masons and...same here. Nice guys...really just enjoying the pleasure of a sort of men's club, as far as I can tell. In my state, interestingly, they are practically disappearing. When a Masonic friend gave me a tour of their temple, there were photos of the members, especially of my friend, who was the Grand Whatever. (Can't remember what they call them). The main reason seemed to be that he was only about 62...every other member was in his 70s or older.

The Masonic group in this area has shrunk so much from deaths and non-replacement that they have actually put their temple up for sale. (That's a pity, because it happens to be a rather historic one, but they are so few that they can't afford to keep it up.)

I got the impression from an article in some reputable magazine (I only read reputable magazines!) that the Masons are greying so rapidly that they may have ceased to exist in this country in about 30 years.

The ones I saw at our local lodge would have had a lot of trouble roasting toddlers or offering them to Satan. A reasonably well-developed 3-year old could have laid them out with a medium amount of screaming and kicking.

Freemasonry has a wonderful history, although not the one they tell themselves about Solomon's Temple and Hiram Abiff. It certainly played some secretive parts around the time of the Reformation, as did the Rosicrucians, John Dee and his followers, the occultists of Prague, and so on. And their symbols and ideas have remained appealing. Many of you probably know that Joseph Smith was a Mason and that there are Masonic symbols on the SLC Temple. At some point the Nauvoo Temple, as it was being reconstructed, had a Masonic Compass-and-Square on the top, but that was quickly replaced with an image of the Angel Moroni when the LDS Church began distancing itself as fast as possible from its roots. (Part of this is because their secret endowment ceremony, which is not very secret anymore, is quite obviously lifted straight out of a Masonic rite.)

This is not to say that Aleister Crowley wasn't completely loony, but in my limited research it has appeared that he was trying to be quite original, not even remotely related to the Masons. He also got fairly far up the mountain K2 long before the Italians finally summited. So all those drugs didn't damage him too much when he was youngish.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know a couple of Masons and...same here. Nice guys...really just enjoying the pleasure of a sort of men's club, as far as I can tell. In my state, interestingly, they are practically disappearing. When a Masonic friend gave me a tour of their temple, there were photos of the members, especially of my friend, who was the Grand Whatever. (Can't remember what they call them). The main reason seemed to be that he was only about 62...every other member was in his 70s or older.

The Masonic group in this area has shrunk so much from deaths and non-replacement that they have actually put their temple up for sale. (That's a pity, because it happens to be a rather historic one, but they are so few that they can't afford to keep it up.)

I got the impression from an article in some reputable magazine (I only read reputable magazines!) that the Masons are greying so rapidly that they may have ceased to exist in this country in about 30 years.

The ones I saw at our local lodge would have had a lot of trouble roasting toddlers or offering them to Satan. A reasonably well-developed 3-year old could have laid them out with a medium amount of screaming and kicking.

Freemasonry has a wonderful history, although not the one they tell themselves about Solomon's Temple and Hiram Abiff. It certainly played some secretive parts around the time of the Reformation, as did the Rosicrucians, John Dee and his followers, the occultists of Prague, and so on. And their symbols and ideas have remained appealing. Many of you probably know that Joseph Smith was a Mason and that there are Masonic symbols on the SLC Temple. At some point the Nauvoo Temple, as it was being reconstructed, had a Masonic Compass-and-Square on the top, but that was quickly replaced with an image of the Angel Moroni when the LDS Church began distancing itself as fast as possible from its roots. (Part of this is because their secret endowment ceremony, which is not very secret anymore, is quite obviously lifted straight out of a Masonic rite.)

This is not to say that Aleister Crowley wasn't completely loony, but in my limited research it has appeared that he was trying to be quite original, not even remotely related to the Masons. He also got fairly far up the mountain K2 long before the Italians finally summitted. So all those drugs didn't damage him too much when he was youngish.

The guy in the video lays out the history and how Aleistar Crowley comes into the scene.

I have not studied this stuff but this guy appears to have not only studied it but did it.

His claims are wild and crazy - but so was our ride in the cult that said "don't mix money with religion". The cult who gave us some simple courses that may have helped us with some life situations and 20 years later - one ends up auditing off entities called Body Thetans after spending gobs of $$$$$$$$ to learn the story of Xenu etc... all carefully hidden from view of a newbie!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's like saying one cannot know abt Cof$ unless they were a member.

I have read a fair bit about both movements. They do not worship Satan or any entity who is labeled such.

Hubbard dabbled in the OTO. I've little doubt that this was what got him into the entity madness. However, that is not Freemasonry or Illuminati.

Hubbard 'dabbled" in OTO? :whistling:

Definition of dabbled:

dab·ble[/h] verb \ˈda-bəl\ : to take part in an activity in a way that is not serious

Here is what Hubbard "dabbled" in: OTO -

O.T.O
The letters O.T.O. stand for Ordo Templi Orientis, or Order of the Temple of the East. The O.T.O. is a Thelemic Order which is dedicated to the enlightenment of the person involved. They try to achieve a higher spiritual existence. Its the new age concept and the participants follow Aleister Crowley's satanic beliefs.
They follow the book of the law that was supposedly received by the demon possessed Crowley and the main theme is "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law"
O.T.O. is a California charitable corporation and a federally recognized tax-exempt religious organization.
The structure of the O.T.O., is like Freemasonry , and is based on a staged series of initiations or degrees, most of which are conferred ceremonially.
Every man and woman 18 0r older, free, and of good report, can achieve the first three Degrees of O.T.O. These degrees follow those of masonry. Its no surprise as Crowley was a mason.
It is basically a group of Satan worshipers dedicated to the advancement of their own agenda.

L Ron Hubbard answered an ad in a newspaper and moved in to a "Aleistar Crowley" practicing flop house with Jack Parson's and tried to spawn a demon child.

Can you explain the Scientology cross and its resemblence to the Rosy Cross - the cross of OTO and Thelema?

th
th
Why did Hubbard tell his members that "symbols" are low toned? :whistling: So members don't look at them or think about them! I did a survey and interviewed 20-30 year old Scientology veterans. NONE of them could draw the Scientology cross. I asked them why they did not know what it looked like. They said "it was not important to them and that Hubbard said not to pay attention to symbols!

Here is a interesting link: http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1519

[h=1]Scientology Cross[/h]
glossaryscientologycross.jpg
The Cross of Scientology is the primary emblem of the Church of Scientology. Designed by founder L. Ron Hubbard, its appearance gives away its origins, with its obvious resemblance to the Golden Dawn’s Rose Cross. Hubbard was, as a one time occultist, undoubtedly familiar with Golden Dawn symbolism. Hubbard most likely encountered the emblem under the tutelage of Jack parsons, a devotee of Aleister Crowley, with whom Hubbard conducted magical operations.
In any case, neither the Golden Dawn nor the Scientology symbol can be considered “satanic” as is sometimes reported.
The Scientology cross has four arms and four rays emanating at their intersection; these represent, according to the official explanation the “eight dynamics” or “parts of life” in Scientology’s basic theology:
1) The Self
2) Creativity, sex, and procreation (family)
3) Group, society, community
4) Species survival (humankind)
5) Life forms in general
6) Matter
7) Spirit
8) Infinity or Supreme being

The horizontal beam of the symbol represents material existence, the vertical represents the spirit, a concept directly borrowed from Rosicrucian symbolism.
Related Symbols:
smu.jpg
sglossaryopthetan.jpg

Aleistar Crowley's book -

The Book of the Law - ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law", and that people should learn to live in tune with their "True Will". This book, and the philosophy that it espoused, became the cornerstone of Crowley's religion, Thelema.

Other SATANIC (THETAN-SATAN) SYMBOLS: (by Jon Attack) http://www.sweenytod.com/cos/huboccult3.html

More information on the Satanology / Scientology / L Ron Hubbard connections:

http://www.factnet.org/satanic-elements-scientology

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The guy in the video lays out the history and how Aleistar Crowley comes into the scene.

I have not studied this stuff but this guy appears to have not only studied it but did it.

His claims are wild and crazy - but so was our ride in the cult that said "don't mix money with religion". The cult who gave us some simple courses that may have helped us with some life situations and 20 years later - one ends up auditing off entities called Body Thetans after spending gobs of $$$$$$$$ to learn the story of Xenu etc... all carefully hidden from view of a newbie!

It is just boy's clubs IMHO. I have known, and know, many of them over the years, hell, I even became an 'Elk' , more moons ago than I care to imagine, but the basics are pretty much the same, and the only requirements were... be a good person, costs nothing + karma points.

Dat iz all.

:cheers: