What's new

Satanic Cults - History of Free Mason's and Illuminati by a member.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is just boy's clubs IMHO. I have known, and know, many of them over the years, hell, I even became an 'Elk' , more moons ago than I care to imagine, but the basics are pretty much the same, and the only requirements were... be a good person, costs nothing + karma points.

Dat iz all.

:cheers:

yah I joined the Elks Club too.. it was just a social charity club that managed to run a busy bar for members in a dry county...

And re Masons...

FWIW, the Logbook for masonic lodge in Boston the day of the Boston Tea party reads:

"Meeting dismissed, not enough members present for a quorum...."

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Hubbard 'dabbled" in OTO? :whistling:

definition of dabbled:

dab·ble[/h] verb \ˈda-bəl\ : to take part in an activity in a way that is not serious

Here is what Hubbard "dabbled" in: OTO -

O.T.O
The letters O.T.O. stand for Ordo Templi Orientis, or Order of the Temple of the East. The O.T.O. is a Thelemic Order which is dedicated to the enlightenment of the person involved. They try to achieve a higher spiritual existence. Its the new age concept and the participants follow Aleister Crowley's satanic beliefs.
They follow the book of the law that was supposedly received by the demon possessed Crowley and the main theme is "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law"
O.T.O. is a California charitable corporation and a federally recognized tax-exempt religious organization.
The structure of the O.T.O., is like Freemasonry , and is based on a staged series of initiations or degrees, most of which are conferred ceremonially.
Every man and woman 18 0r older, free, and of good report, can achieve the first three Degrees of O.T.O. These degrees follow those of masonry. Its no surprise as Crowley was a mason.
It is basically a group of Satan worshipers dedicated to the advancement of their own agenda.

L Ron Hubbard answered an ad in a newspaper and moved in to a "Aleistar Crowley" practicing flop house with Jack Parson's and tried to spawn a demon child.

Can you explain the Scientology cross and its resemblence to the Rosy Cross - the cross of OTO and Thelema?

th
th
Why did Hubbard tell his members that "symbols" are low toned? :whistling: So members don't look at them or think about them! I did a survey and interviewed 20-30 year old Scientology veterans. NONE of them could draw the Scientology cross. I asked them why they did not know what it looked like. They said "it was not important to them and that Hubbard said not to pay attention to symbols!

Here is a interesting link: http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1519

[h=1]Scientology Cross[/h]
glossaryscientologycross.jpg
The Cross of Scientology is the primary emblem of the Church of Scientology. Designed by founder L. Ron Hubbard, its appearance gives away its origins, with its obvious resemblance to the Golden Dawn’s Rose Cross. Hubbard was, as a one time occultist, undoubtedly familiar with Golden Dawn symbolism. Hubbard most likely encountered the emblem under the tutelage of Jack parsons, a devotee of Aleister Crowley, with whom Hubbard conducted magical operations.
In any case, neither the Golden Dawn nor the Scientology symbol can be considered “satanic” as is sometimes reported.
The Scientology cross has four arms and four rays emanating at their intersection; these represent, according to the official explanation the “eight dynamics” or “parts of life” in Scientology’s basic theology:
1) The Self
2) Creativity, sex, and procreation (family)
3) Group, society, community
4) Species survival (humankind)
5) Life forms in general
6) Matter
7) Spirit
8) Infinity or Supreme being

The horizontal beam of the symbol represents material existence, the vertical represents the spirit, a concept directly borrowed from Rosicrucian symbolism.
Related Symbols:
smu.jpg
sglossaryopthetan.jpg

Aleistar Crowley's book -

The Book of the Law - ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law", and that people should learn to live in tune with their "True Will". This book, and the philosophy that it espoused, became the cornerstone of Crowley's religion, Thelema.

Other SATANIC (THETAN-SATAN) SYMBOLS: (by Jon Attack) http://www.sweenytod.com/cos/huboccult3.html

More information on the Satanology / Scientology / L Ron Hubbard connections:

http://www.factnet.org/satanic-elements-scientology

Never said OTO wasn't Satanic. In fact, I said I thought that's where his entity stuff probably got its start and that it seems to have fucked him up. You seem to be arguing with me about opinions I not only don't hold and didn't say, but actually ventured commentary that was opposite to what you are assuming I thought.

I do have him pegged as a dabbler in that and in other things. After the late 40s, he mainly concentrated on his then fledgling cult and in getting into paranoia induced feuding. But, as I mentioned, I think occultism later gave impetus to and infused his work and theories in Scn and Dianetics.

But I don't conflate OTO-with or without Hubbard's involvement-with Freemasonry or the Illuminati.

Also, re your response to Lori- I highly doubt a 31st or 32nd degree Mason could be described as lower echelon.

I've read some good books about the Masons. There is a rather prevailing theory that they are an
ideological and organizational decendent of the Knights Templar. Interesting stuff.

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Satan's such a bugaboo and boogeyman for some. I find that ridiculous. Not only is there no such thing as Satan, but most theistic Satanists are sad misfits who can barely cause a psychic ripple, if they're lucky. Not only that, but if you actually talk to practicing Satanists, most aren't even Theistic. They aren't into the anti Jesus black Mass stuff. I used to discuss this on alt .religion. scientology with this one lady who was into it, then I went on to talk to on some other ones on Factnet and Beliefnet.

My husband's observation about the (alleged) demonic possessions and phenomena: "oh, yah, they can make something fly across the room once in a while, and can't even get out of the body they're possessing. Yeah, I'm really impressed."

Hubbard did a lot of damage to many. In every single case it was greed for money, willingness to use people as workhorses and to constantly punish them for trying to please him, and his own mendacity and vindictiveness. None of that is Satanic or even occult inspired.

Who needs scary ol' demons when we have the less savory side of human nature?

Mystic

Crusader
Satan's such a bugaboo and boogeyman for some. I find that ridiculous. Not only is there no such thing as Satan, but most theistic Satanists are sad misfits who can barely cause a psychic ripple, if they're lucky. Not only that, but if you actually talk to practicing Satanists, most aren't even Theistic. They aren't into the anti Jesus black Mass stuff. I used to discuss this on alt .religion. scientology with this one lady who was into it, then I went on to talk to on some other ones on Factnet and Beliefnet.

My husband's observation about the (alleged) demonic possessions and phenomena: "oh, yah, they can make something fly across the room once in a while, and can't even get out of the body they're possessing. Yeah, I'm really impressed."

Hubbard did a lot of damage to many. In every single case it was greed for money, willingness to use people as workhorses and to constantly punish them for trying to please him, and his own mendacity and vindictiveness. None of that is Satanic or even occult inspired.

Who needs scary ol' demons when we have the less savory side of human nature?

Claire, the really juicy "satanic" stuff is that practiced at very high levels of the superrich and politicians. I'm talking the real stuff, like soul-transfer belief by murder and torture, cannibalism of kids, super sexual abuse of the young, etc, etc. and on down the line. With the Rothschild Zionists sitting at the top of the ladder.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

Claire, the really juicy "satanic" stuff is that practiced at very high levels of the superrich and politicians. I'm talking the real stuff, like soul-transfer belief by murder and torture, cannibalism of kids, super sexual abuse of the young, etc, etc. and on down the line. With the Rothschild Zionists sitting at the top of the ladder.

Mystic got his MoJo back! the jumping monk!

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
This man is now a Christian and when he was young, he wanted to be a priest.

He tells an interesting story of his life from studying to be a Priest then strayed into becoming a witch, a vampire that drank blood and was addicted to it, a Catholic Priest, a Illuminati member and a Free Mason.

He gives a history of Satanic Cults.

There is some interesting similarities to the Structure of Scientology and L Ron Hubbard's real life biography.

Find out how these cults operate and their secrets.

Aleistar Crowley practiced "sexual Masonry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L7eTRwDFPus

Maybe I'll look at this later if other reviews say it's worth it but my initial response is that it's not on the level. If he's lying about being a Catholic priest, which I believe that he is, for many reasons, then why should he be telling the truth about anything else? I've known and been friends with too many Catholic priests and nuns to accept this life path trajectory as authentic.

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors

I'm having a bit of difficulty in understanding whether you're stating that these are actual practices and beliefs of those involved in a conspiracy of Jewish power or if you're making what you think is a joke.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I'm having a bit of difficulty in understanding whether you're stating that these are actual practices and beliefs of those involved in a conspiracy of Jewish power or if you're making what you think is a joke.

Whether or not you believe that it has any effects or not, human sacrifice has been, and is, practiced by many more cults than most people realize.

I suspect that this hideous practice is behind many, if not most, of the missing children that used to appear on milk cartons and such, but is largely ignored these days.

Anyone participating in these things is not really 'Jewish' regardless of bloodlines.

I suspect that dismissing all 'conspiracy theories' as absolute fantasy only believed by wack jobs is probably as big an error as believing them wholesale without any real proof.

Of course rich and powerful people often cooperate together to maintain their wealth and position. How far this extends and all that they get up to would probably surprise the vast majority of us.

Jump

Operating teatime
Freemasons and illuminati are not satanic.

Freemasonry is covertly Luciferian. It derives it's legacy from the Solar worship practices of ancient Babylon. Very few of its members are aware of this, however.

Lucifer, the bringer of light, (identified with Venus as it often heralds the arrival of the sun before dawn) is promoted by these societies as being different to Satan, the deceiver. They say that Lucifer was demonised by the early Christians, as Jesus was held as the one true bringer of light to the world.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Lucifer, the bringer of light, (identified with Venus as it often heralds the arrival of the sun before dawn) is promoted by these societies as being different to Satan, the deceiver. They say that Lucifer was demonised by the early Christians, as Jesus was held as the one true bringer of light to the world.

This is indeed what they say.

Another interesting take on the story goes that Lucifer was one of the Cherubim. Sort of super-angels, the closest to God's throne. These are described as being four, after the departure of one of them. Each had four faces; the face of a lion, an ox, an eagle and a man.

In this interpretation, the lion symbolizes wild animals, the ox domesticated ones, the eagle birds, and the man humanity.

What's missing? Cold blooded critters. Fish, reptiles, and such. The serpent, associated with Satan

Lucifer is seen as the Cherubim that 'covereth', and in a sense was senior to the others. The story goes that he was not satisfied with playing second fiddle, although it was the highest station of all created beings, and wanted the top spot, the throne of God. This lead to war in heaven, and Lucifer's fall with a third of the other angels.

This is seen by some Qabalists as the shattering and collapse of the sephiroth to their current configuration, resulting in the fallen created beings being separated from the top six sephiroth, and confined to the bottom four.

This is supposedly analogous to the four dimensions of our current perceived reality, and the other six as the hidden realms of quantum physics.

Hey, you've got to admit it's a provocative story.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
My husband slogged through the entirety of Morals and Dogma and we've both read a number of tomes re the Masons.

I don't believe they are Satanic or even Luciferian. It appears that they had their roots in an ancient order of Christian knights who were devout (though arrogant and violent) and who were unjustly accused of various sorcerous practices cuz the King and the Church wanted to confiscate their assets.

But for that matter, I think worrying about Satan and Lucifer is silly.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
My husband slogged through the entirety of Morals and Dogma and we've both read a number of tomes re the Masons.

I don't believe they are Satanic or even Luciferian. It appears that they had their roots in an ancient order of Christian knights who were devout (though arrogant and violent) and who were unjustly accused of various sorcerous practices cuz the King and the Church wanted to confiscate their assets.

But for that matter, I think worrying about Satan and Lucifer is silly.

I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, ( I know about the 33rd and higher degrees) a Knights Templar (tenth degree York Rite) a Shriner, and a few other organizations which I will decline to name, and I can assure you, Satan, and Lucifer play a very big part in their activities.

It's heavily veiled at the lower degrees, but it's obvious to anyone who does the homework. Not just go through the watered-down psycho-dramas that American lodges put on as a social function, but actually do some research. It's easier to do nowadays than it ever has been. The only real barrier is if you don't really want to know.

Scientology was Hubbard's high-level work in this system. Destruction awaits those who complete this evil path.

You have been warned.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Although I am no longer a Christian, I am careful abt anything pertaining to the occult.
Possibly due to my Catholic upbringing.

I don't have the same outlook as you, RMack, but I do notice that it seems to sometimes cause problems for those essaying it.

Coincidentally, so does delving a lot into space opera/ufo/alien stuff. Seems to really affect some ppl adversely.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Although I am no longer a Christian, I am careful abt anything pertaining to the occult.
Possibly due to my Catholic upbringing.

I don't have the same outlook as you, RMack, but I do notice that it seems to sometimes cause problems for those essaying it.

Coincidentally, so does delving a lot into space opera/ufo/alien stuff. Seems to really affect some ppl adversely.

Yeah, something's going on there, huh?