What's new

Sceintology does'nt work !!

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've told the story of how I left Scientology with a couple of idiot supervisors
telling my wife how they were coming to get her at our house against her will
and physically get her to course, and teling me the same thing when I got home
to find her in tears.

I'm sure I don't have to explain the insanity of that and why we both quit right then
and there :thumbsup: The part I did'nt share was the insane part about one of the supervisors
screeching over the phone kind of like Martys encounter at the airport.

Repeated a bunch of times ...just admit it "Scientology does'nt work"
guess the fella was right in a weird sort of way, but it was a conversation
he was having with himself :roflmao:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Such an odd thing to scream at you! As if admitting that was going to give him any ammo! Perhaps maybe he thought that you would admit it works and get into a conversation with him. He must have been at the edge of insanity to pull that one out of his hat!

I am so glad you and your wife got out then and there! Kudos to you both!:thumbsup:

Elronius of Marcabia

Such an odd thing to scream at you! As if admitting that was going to give him any ammo! Perhaps maybe he thought that you would admit it works and get into a conversation with him. He must have been at the edge of insanity to pull that one out of his hat!

I am so glad you and your wife got out then and there! Kudos to you both!:thumbsup:

Thanks Mary :) but they made it an easy decision, first off what man would let some idiots bring
his wife to tears ? and threaten to invade his home ? and then just pretend it did'nt happen :duh: :angry:

They still do that bullying shit, I guess it works sometimes and with some people, but there
are plenty who it will never work with.:thumbsup:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
The pressure on public to arrive on course or buy the next one is never-ending. It was like that when I was in, and is probably worse today. Insane stat push that always comes down from the top, first from Hubs, now Miss-Scab-ige.

btw: Doesn't.....Didn't (the apostrophe goes where the letter is missing, in this case, the "o")

I'm anal, sorry. :biggrin:

Elronius of Marcabia

The pressure on public to arrive on course or buy the next one is never-ending. It was like that when I was in, and is probably worse today. Insane stat push that always comes down from the top, first from Hubs, now Miss-Scab-ige.

btw: Doesn't.....Didn't (the apostrophe goes where the letter is missing, in this case, the "o")

Probably does but I'm a musician and according to CBS gives me excuse to be illiterate :roflmao:and
my mispell of Scientology while unintentional kinda tickles my funnybone :biggrin:

namaste

Scientology dosen't work??

Then what did YOU do wrong??!!!

Good ol' LRH CYA tech.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
The part I did'nt share was the insane part about one of the supervisors
screeching over the phone kind of like Martys encounter at the airport.

Repeated a bunch of times ...just admit it "Scientology does'nt work"

Maybe he had, to some degree. Seriously. The human mind is full of wonders. Ideas, pictures and deeds just boil up, and the brain, which is changing ever so slowly, seeks to align them with whichever conscious thought is going on at that time. Only certain parts of the brain are really constructing what we perceive as awareness or consciousness, but you could say that the whole brain contributes to it. The subliminal sympathy for an idea, a meme, the presence of a need, the awareness of its significance, might in this case just have provided the incentive to instrumentalize this very piece in some constructed "plausible denial" and strained attack, while he could have taken up anything else, worded it all differently, while acting out this specific strategy or PTS/SP-handling routine (something along "shattering" and "pressing buttons"?)... The way you described it, I think it's plain that something was going on there subconsciously and I hope that meanwhile, it has intensified. :yes: :hysterical:

I'm just banal. The effect probably is about the same. :coolwink: :biggrin:

<<
Mock up a scenario where advertising agencies and/or DIY-advertisers, people of a certain native language, wo want to be hip, are adding apostrophes wherever possible. Thank you. Now please help us all to get rid of that insane crap, by whichever means. Note: I'm fine with EMP, but not with Monsanto. :wink2:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I've told the story of how I left Scientology with a couple of idiot supervisors
telling my wife how they were coming to get her at our house against her will
and physically get her to course
, and telling me the same thing when I got home
to find her in tears.

I'm sure I don't have to explain the insanity of that and why we both quit right then
and there :thumbsup: The part I didn't share was the insane part about one of the supervisors
screeching over the phone kind of like Marty's encounter at the airport.

Repeated a bunch of times ...just admit it "Scientology doesn't work"

I experienced the same terrorist tactic after my courageous escape after a late night of ethics (my own personal kristallnacht).
I knew this was finally it and I was never going back. I was supposed to show up the next day to continue the ethics handling we left off of at 4am the previous day. You think I was going back to that Org after being treated like shit? Hells no! After having not shown up I got a phone call from that same EO and her message on my answering machine was hilarious. Her exact words in Tone 40 rage were: "and if you don't show up at the Org I'm gonna come and getcha!" :nervous::roflmao:

(For today's nazi grammar lesson. As WildKat mentioned an apostrophe substitutes for an absent vowel, consonant or bigram in a contraction. Do not becomes Don't. Could have becomes Could've, not the dreaded could of. But we all know that those misplaced apostrophes were simply keyboard typos. lol) In any case screw sceintolgoy!

Last edited:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
LOL! Didn't even notice that one :)

Me neither, and it surprises me a bit. Probably I have read that word and its derogative derivatives too often. Scientology - Sceintology - Scamatology - Spyin'trollogy - see? It gets all blurred. :p

However, if the name of a person is missspellled in a thread title, then the thread should be renamed - they should, in any case, get all the ~Hono[STRIKE]u[/STRIKE]r~ they deserve, from all involved interest groups. :biggrin:

:devil:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ah, the crush from scn.

Once 2 of'em in uniform showed up at my door.

I asked if they had an appointment they said " No"

I said call & make one.

They said "Your answering machine is always on "!

I said there ya go . Bye. & closed the door.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
LOL! Didn't even notice that one :)

Yeah! OMG! I overlooked the misspelling of sceintology yet did'nt glared out at me like a neon light.
Sometimes our brains auto correct for us. And sometimes my addled brain scrambles letters of a word and I see an entirely different word.

Last edited:

Elronius of Marcabia

Ah, the crush from scn.

Once 2 of'em in uniform showed up at my door.

I asked if they had an appointment they said " No"

I said call & make one.

They said "Your answering machine is always on "!

I said there ya go . Bye. & closed the door.

:roflmao:there's yer clue ....you might be a Scientologist if...people shut doors in your face :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
:roflmao:there's yer clue ....you might be a Scientologist if...people shut doors in your face :thumbsup:

Capture_zps69873a5f.png

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Man, the kult sure has a thing about enforcing motion and location! They threatened your wife that they'd make her go to course - physically for get her. Same cult that physically stops people from leaving staff, rpfs staff. Jesus. Totally about control. Reminiscent, IMO, of Soviet gulags, re education camps, etc.