ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sci buys rat-house in ruins (Org) in Buenos Aires

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by Anonycat, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

The millionaire landing Buenos Aires of Scientology

The religion of Hollywood actors Buenos Aires bought a historic building. Martian, millions, faithful and enemies.

[​IMG]

(Video in Spanish)

[video=youtube;xtk_Sf2e6_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtk_Sf2e6_E[/video]

Article in Spanish: http://noticias.perfil.com/2013-10-30-40065-el-millonario-desembarco-porteno-de-cienciologia/

2. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

The building, once restored, will be beautiful. There is such fine detail and magnificent architecture. I can't believe that they would ever be able to staff it with so few Scientologists in Argentina. There may be other places that have fewer active Scientologists but there certainly aren't a lot of people in Argentina that believe in what Hubbard was promoting.

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This hole in the roof has been letting the elements in for over 5 years.

[​IMG]

Damage from a landslide.

[​IMG]

4. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

i wish i could wrap my head around this real estate scheme.
    i know in bankrupcy real estate is protected.
    somehow i think davey has talked this all through with his myriad of lawyers.

5. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

No problem. They have tons of slaves in the RPF. :omg: All they really have to pay for is the materials.

6. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

True enough! I'm with a friend who has scraped old (lead) paint for free, and of course no masks provided. If you wanted an OSHA approved filter, it's BYO.

Another thing I consider a factor, is that in Buenos Aires, one can go to a rehab for free, funded by the government. So they have a Narconon there, and they advertize that it's "all natural" and other alluring words. The treatment is advertized as a 3-6 month program (I'm going to bet it's always 6), and they get paid directly from the Government. I wonder if they use "creative billing" like they do in the U.S.?

This place looks big enough to me:

[​IMG]

Excerpt from an article published last May:

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Here's the rest of the article, translated, in case anyone is interested:

8. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

This all figures. RONS Org is opening a Buenos Aires branch, so the church has to open an org there, too.

And we can expect LOTS of Sea Orgers to suddenly need RPFing, because the building the church bought is in such a state of disrepair.

Helena

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I didn't know they were competing with free zone so fiercely. How did you conclude that they are?

10. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Yes. That was my first thought. " What a great RPF project"!

11. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Let me clear up the real estate scheme for you. David Miscavige is at the end of his road as the leader of Scientology. He has fleeced his membership dry of their money and will try to keep the charade up a few more years with the "Idle Morgue" project.

The reality is - he now has assets he can liquidate as he discards - without sorrow - all the ED's and fund raisers that fleeced their members dry - all the old timers who now know Miscavige is changing the TEK and he hopes to try to get some "raw meat" in the Cult so he can man up the empty buildings and have someone new to blame as to why the cult is not expanding!

David Miscavige has no where to turn! He is aware that the world is coming after him and he is a paranoid mess!

L Ron Hubbard did the same thing - raised the prices and kept commiting crimes then ended up hiding in a trailer wearing disguises as he slowly went insane! ALL THE MONEY he bilked out of his clubbed seals did not put humpty dumpty back together again!

This is David Miscavige's future and the only hope this cult can survive is if there are new members to drink the koolaid. Of course, with abortions SOP in the SEA ORG and no children to replace the SP's - there really is no hope for this dying cult!

The real estate purchasing is simply assets to liquidate $$$$$$$ for Miscavige's lavish lifestyle disguised as "help" for humanity! That is why they sell the Idle Morgue's. Slappy needs cash! Fighting off 99.99999999999999999999999% of the population cuz only .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% are Scientologist's and are SP's or PTS to Slappy!

12. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I would be willing to bet that if Dave left the country for his retirement that he is collecting the rents on these orgs that are renovated or a portion. This way he has positive cash flow in his retirement.

Even though the parishioners paid for them and renovate them, the deed goes uplines and the orgs continue to pay for the use of the buildings. I'm sure Dave has legal syphoning paperwork as the masked landlord.

13. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Someone told me that's what they did in Reno and other places (opened an org right near a freezone group). I have no links or other references, so don't ask me for them.

Helena

14. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

That is sad. :blink::sad::hankie::sadsigh::nooo::scnsucks:

15. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

From the Sci Argentina Facebook page:

And:

https://www.facebook.com/ScientologyArgentina

LOTS of photos of the building here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.727587420589582.1073741829.727557470592577&type=1

[​IMG]