What's new

Scientologist Elisabeth Moss marry's Fred Armisen of "SNL"

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
Elisabeth Moss was raised in Scn. I think her dad is famous.

I remember her when she was really young doing course at Celebrity Center.

I wonder if her new husband converted to Scientology or if he knows the ramifications of marrying into a cult? :wink2:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Say it isn't so! I watch Mad Men faithfully and she's an awesome actress on that show.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
Say it isn't so! I watch Mad Men faithfully and she's an awesome actress on that show.

Yup! it is so! :melodramatic:

She use to work at the Los Feliz mission in Los Angeles on Staff. Not quite sure what post she held. But a resource of mine told me she was involved at the Los Feliz mission...or perhaps she was raising money for the mission. Anyway, about a year ago an actor came to Hollywood from the mid-west to pursue acting. He comes from a wealthy family, btw. How he got into Scientology? I don't think it was through Tom Cruise. I think he came in on his own once he got to LA through word of mouth. But I'm SURE he knew TC was a Scn. Once CCI (presidents office) learned that he was in a Tom Cruise movie (small bit part) I think it was "Elizabeth Town" they used that to linger him in even more. What they didn't know is that this actor (lets call him Billy Joe for sake of anonymity) already was in touch with TC. He had him on his speed dial, he told my boyfriend, if he ever wanted to call him. So within a few months Billy Joe did a few courses and Purif. At one point he got regged hard by Elizabeth Moss. He said that she asked to borrow somewhere between $10,000 - $15,000?!?!. Plus, he was also regged for somewhere between $20,000- $25,000 for IAS at CCI. When I heard that she had borrowed money from him, I couldn't believe it! I do not know if it was an IAS regg cycle done by Elizabeth Moss or to borrow money for courses?!?! I'm not quite positive which one it was. But last year around Nov., '08 this Billy Joe guy came over to my apartment to visit my boyfriend. He told my boyfriend that he wasn't going to go back and do Scn for awhile or return their phone calls. He was fed up with their constant pressure to donate money. He also went on to say that Elizabeth Moss borrowed money from him and hadn't paid him back! He was not very happy. :no: Elizabeth Moss was on "Mad Men" by this time. I said, "that bitch is an evil Scn she has to have money to pay him back she's on a award winning show, she's gotta have freakin money". I was so pisst off! :grouch: Oh yeah, and she hadn't called him in awhile. Billy Joe also shared with us that one night they were regging him at CCI hard for IAS donation and they got a lot of money out of him. It was late at night on a weekday. He had a friend with him (non-scientologist) sitting out in the Lobby at CCI waiting for him. While Billy Joe was making his transaction inside the office of the reggs some of the Sea Org members that were involved in the transaction went out to the Lobby and were cheering, laughing and saying mean things about him... according to his friend sitting out in the Lobby. They were saying negative things about Billy Joe right after he donated thousands of dollars. The Sea Org members had no idea that the person sitting in the Lobby was a friend of Billy Joe. This friend of Billy Joe's later said to him, "those people are not your friends, they were talking shit about you while you were inside the office".

Billy Joe has not been in contact with us in a long time. He probably thinks me and my boyfriend are still in the cult. I wonder if Elizabeth Moss has paid him back?!?! With all the success she's had.... she's gotta have the money now.... don't you think?